Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen with ETH Price ? - page 31. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 21, 2018, 12:06:00 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Better to keep watching, the value of ETH will rise up again, this coin have a big difference with bitcoin, though its still relying with bitcoin popularity as
crypto main coin, but the development and the progress of ETH will continue, I think looking deeper and make a good research will allow investors to
continue trusting this project, value will rise high and it will follow bitcoin trend for sure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 11:58:47 PM
what happen to ETH?  

is still in low or bearish with support area, this is due to low ICO business today and total market is down but we need to check some good entry and exit its ranging price of bitcoin so let's see how ethereum and other coins affects these. I am wondering if there some good or bad news with eth its quite his trend still in support and intact from his bearish trend and I am hoping for good reversal as possible this coming week. Bitcoin today seems in support with reversal but I feel its not so strong so let's wait and see. I might monitor the market first before doing anything else. I can see some fake break out is coming, so beware of that. Happy trading.
Activity: 462
March 20, 2018, 11:56:54 PM
In last month eth price behave around 1000$-1200$ . but by today it is fall down to 550$. we cant say the exact reason for that bus we could see eth is going to stable. according to many crypto experts, they also told eth will be stable and in near future the price will be increased. its high time to buy eth now. eth will not down from hear. btc also stable now then eth will exactly stable. 
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
March 20, 2018, 10:06:04 PM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Price of alt always depend on BTC price  Grin When BTC up they sell ETH to get BTC, it's why price down
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 07:49:35 PM
The ethereum price is at in the low price while bitcoin is continuing to recover the prices, what happen the ethereum price is because when bitcoin dump it was impluencing the price of ethereum to be going down in the market and sooner it can recover also.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
March 20, 2018, 07:37:40 PM
To be honest when bitcoin is up sometimes it dont affect ethereum even others may say that when the leading coin is down, that is bitcoin.

There is two possibilities that to your  question

1. Ethereum remains or goes down (even bitcoin goes up or in vice-versa ) its because of the inventors, the buyers of ethereum and bitcoin it really depends on them

2. Like others may say bitcoin is the head but as you said ethereum remains but bitcoin goes up. That my reason of course is like what other explain.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
March 20, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
Thanks before  Cheesy
Ethereum and Bitcoin both are standard cryptocurrency but main reason of price fluctuation is demands and supply of the coin. All the peoples are looking to big profit so all are invest in Bitcoin but any issues are occur in the market some new investors are drop the both Coins so these kind of price fluctuation is happen in market but it is recover in soon.
Activity: 168
March 20, 2018, 06:45:07 PM
Thanks before  Cheesy
We can expect the price of ETH is going down dramatically in the last few days due to the huge impact caused by the manufacturer has caused ETH to postponed many projects, in addition to the ETH price drops by the market is going down, the crisis and bitcoin prices are falling extremely strong.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 20, 2018, 06:42:30 PM
Well prior it was because when Bitcoin was congested people were opting to use Ethereum at that time which propelled Ethereum up. Now that Bitcoin has solved the fees issue and the congestion issue Ethereum doesn't stand to gain much from it going down. That is why I believe Ethereum goes down at the same time as Bitcoin right now.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 20, 2018, 05:30:26 PM
Thanks before  Cheesy
the price of ethereum is influenced by the btc price, but for ethereum coins it does not have to worry because now the price of ethereum can be fairly stable and may be used as a good alternative coin for investments other than bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 05:24:16 PM
Thanks before  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: