Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 20. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:44:50 PM
In my opinion, the ETH price has dropped to a low level as now. The main reason is that the ICH is low ETH so it affects the ETH price so the ETH price is going down and now they have fallen below $ 200
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 10, 2018, 06:30:44 PM
Ethereum is a lot less stable as compared to bitcoin and when you realize that, then you Can see why bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that has still held its own in this market.
Most cryptocurrencies have dropped over 0.2x this year.

I think  ethereum will totally bounce back in a more favorable market and anyone who has invested in it right now will likely reap big rewards on the bull run
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
September 10, 2018, 06:17:06 PM
You just need to be sure and be patient until the green zone returns to the market, because things like this are not the first time it happened to the ETH.
because of the drop in prices experienced by ETH, the higher the price that will increase later to produce a large profit, then keep increasing the ETH assets you have.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 11:54:50 AM
This outcome has shocked me , so I have to strugle with it, work harder, probably find bounty in BTC payment and then buy altcoins like ethereum and Neo instead of BTC.
Also I need money for life
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 10, 2018, 11:47:04 AM
Nothing happened. It is just a regular market cycle. It's not just ETH that dropped. Check out other coins and see how much they droppped due to BTC correction.
You are not taking the time to see what it's happening, it is true that all the market has gone down in price, that much is obvious, people are worried because they are seeing that the price of ethereum has been one of the most affected, and this brings a lot of attention because ethereum is the second coin only behind bitcoin and some people are wondering why ethereum is crashing so hard?
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

What happens to ethereum today is really unbelievable because a lot people expected too much that it can rise even the market is falling but instead it drop rapidly to a very low price for this year.
Activity: 153
September 10, 2018, 11:31:05 AM
As I would see it, ethereum now is exceptionally influenced in the consequences of the market that is the reason its cost is diminishing a considerable measure yet we should be understanding for the market to recuperates to acquire enormous benefit from it. Ethereum is presently in awful condition if youre looking it in its cost yet it is a decent chance to purchase eth now and hold it for couple months or years to gain more benefit. I trust that it will recoup soon once the market recuperates.
Activity: 157
September 10, 2018, 11:23:39 AM
Ethereum has decreased very much. So I think that getting down Ethereum will return at the initial price. But I don't expect it will happen. Because if there will certainly be many people who will suffer losses. But this is already a risk in this business. The full investment risk and this should we enjoy, we believe that the market will soon recover.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
Something happened that should have happened - correction. Ethereum showed growth not only in relation to the dollar, but also in a pair to bitcoin. As a rule, every growth recovers and everything went like a textbook. But in addition, at the moment, large players are trying to lower the market as low as possible to buy coins as cheap as possible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 02:22:40 PM
Friends of the reversal is very close don't worry I am sure that this great coin will not fall ! Patience is the key to success !
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 02:08:02 PM
yes confusing, though, bitcoin hasn't gone down but ethereum experienced the deepest decline compared to other altcoins, probably because of the many fake ICOs. Seeing the market, the mind makes a headache
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 09, 2018, 01:58:57 PM
I think Ethereum is facing one of the most bear season in its existence. But I believe it will survive because as well as I know, it is the second most used crypto in the earth.
Activity: 50
September 09, 2018, 01:58:27 PM
The market is now under manipulation. Soon there will be growth, wait at the end of the year and the ethereum will grow to at least $ 500
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 01:55:44 PM
something bad has befall etherum now,,because tbe situation of etherum is giving ne concern that ,,the downfall of cryptocurrency is at hand,,from my own view etherum prices was at 800k that i know before ,,but presently now the prices has depreciate from 800k to 190k,,could you now see that something bad has happen to cryptocurrency because for etherum to be so depreciate than that valve shows that cryptocurrency will soon fall
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 01:52:02 PM
Ethereum price is dropping because ICO, or Initial Coin Offering, gone very wrong. keep in mind july and august are always a bit slower than the rest of the year. Don't worry too much about those price swings. If you already hold ETH, hold on to it. If you were looking to buy, now is the best time! The price will return.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 01:49:02 PM
Etherium doesn't need trust but it needs thrust.
Rocket's thrust will be best of all Smiley

Half year after huge new years pump pass by.
And millions of newbies who's bought BTC over $16K and ETH over $1000 ... they just loose patience.
They bought high and now sell low. Common process but it's shrink auditory of crypto. And killed trust Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 01:29:08 PM
It is very sad to see the price of ETH. Actually, it has fallen down than the all the people expected. No one believed that ETH will reach this level. No any prediction worked. Let's see what will happen in the future.
Activity: 38
September 09, 2018, 01:24:59 PM
I guess everyone was irritated with crypto kitties or whatever the hell they were. It literally clogged a whole blockchain and lots of people were angry on ETH. May be some of them left.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 09, 2018, 01:23:49 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

not only is ethereum currently experiencing a setback, I see all digital currencies have decreased in price, even Bitcoin also experienced the same thing with etherum. I also don't want the price of digital currency to drop for a very long time, I also hope that a few weeks later the price will stabilize as before
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 01:17:52 PM
Unfortunately the news of the crypto currency The ether of all was killed on the flop. The rate fell sharply and we are all in shock. Now everyone is in a panic. But you need to calm down. For example, I believe that everything will be restored soon.
Pages:
Jump to: