Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to altcoins ? - page 2. (Read 1889 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 08, 2024, 10:08:29 AM
If you can hold the investment till now from where you invested then I think you are in for a lot of profit. Crypto currency market is risky and you have to move forward by taking that risk. Always remember that you can only succeed if you take risk. Of course I believe in altcoin and hold altcoin but I always consider ethereum as an altcoin over bitcoin and thinking of moving forward with ethereum. Because I don't want to take too much risk and move forward with any coin.
Most people are impatient when the price of the coins they hold falls. However, with patience, they can enjoy profits from the assets they own. That's why people also always advise to hold, and suggest to invest in bitcoin or ethereum. Because many people believed that the price of these coins would be very high, and now it has been proven. If the OP still has bitcoin, then he has made a profit of approximately 100%.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
March 06, 2024, 04:51:39 PM
Though your topic and your question does not really look matched but actually there’s nothing wrong. There is no problem in investing altcoin The only difference is that you can’t compare altcoin with Bitcoin this is because bitcoin is always defined more than any other altcoin, but actually some good projects you can get in altcoin that can pump and double your investments yes actually you invested in ETH and you’re not getting the same results as the one of Bitcoin that is true like I said some good projects are still there it’s just for you to find out you would definitely enjoy it and see the profit out of it especially in this bull run time, it will be at an advantage to you, because it will also affect it positively to grow most altcoin is all doing well but people may not know they only know Bitcoin, which is very popular and number one, if you take your time, you will also encounter some good projects that can give you what you want.

Well spoken, no altcoin can be compared to Bitcoin and that's not a new development, it has been existing for long. Those altcoins that manages to rise above Bitcoin they are all no where to be found, they just got lucky to have a rapid volatility that got them to an outstanding price then but today Bitcoin is the most trusted and reputable coin in the market. Ethereum being the best altcoin cannot even be compared with Bitcoin but today it's also has quite a good reputation in the crypto network, and that's good because it cannot be counted as a shitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 33
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 06, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
Investing in the AltCoins requires some tough exorbitant knowledges which the investor must be clearly analytical in the market charts and must always stay vigilant because the impressive AltCoins may have you now is possible of disappearing in just no time. AltCoins is good to invest on but you must consider reputations. I must always say this. Your investment is not worth gambling with. Hence if you must Invest in the AltCoins, do not Invest hodling for the future but at its moments to power you with incomes. This depends on your ability to analyse how the potentials and how the market moves.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 04, 2024, 08:22:00 AM
so why isn't it OK to mix bitcoin prices with altcoins? What I know is that bitcoin and altcoin price movements always go hand in hand. anyone would want to get the best price and hold it to get maximum profit. But sometimes there are many things that can hinder that plan, for example not having the capital or choosing the wrong time to buy.
tossing Bitcoin (BTC) into the altcoin party isn't automatically a big "no-no," but you gotta be on that nuanced vibe. When they start grooving together on the price charts, just know altcoins usually bring more chaos to the mix compared to BTC.

Keep it in check, success in this hustle demands some serious homework, vibes with both the basics and tech analysis, and making sure your investment game matches your risk-taking style. Don't be out here blindly chasing the "sweet deals" – make moves with your eyes open, prioritize the smart choices.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 04, 2024, 05:35:46 AM
Yes I invest in altcoins, more precisely big altcoins like ETH and BNB. according to my observations the prices of bitcoin and altcoins tend to move in the same direction, but there are times when the price movements of both are not the same. for example, in this positive trend, the prices of atcoins that have risen significantly, such as bitcoin, are only ETH and solana, while the prices of most other large altcoins have not risen too significantly. This is normal because not all altcoin prices have to move in the same direction as Bitcoin.
Activity: 787
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 04, 2024, 01:12:23 AM
Though your topic and your question does not really look matched but actually there’s nothing wrong. There is no problem in investing altcoin The only difference is that you can’t compare altcoin with Bitcoin this is because bitcoin is always defined more than any other altcoin, but actually some good projects you can get in altcoin that can pump and double your investments yes actually you invested in ETH and you’re not getting the same results as the one of Bitcoin that is true like I said some good projects are still there it’s just for you to find out you would definitely enjoy it and see the profit out of it especially in this bull run time, it will be at an advantage to you, because it will also affect it positively to grow most altcoin is all doing well but people may not know they only know Bitcoin, which is very popular and number one, if you take your time, you will also encounter some good projects that can give you what you want.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 14, 2024, 09:38:55 PM
Many fail to trade based on trends because they just follow along and don't want to research deeper into the coins they are going to trade.  Even though they hope to make big profits, there is always a role that can get them into trouble if they are not careful in choosing which coin is the right one and can last longer for trading, both in the short and long term.
Actually, trends are not always wrong, but sometimes they can actually bring good luck.But I would rather agree that, if possible, before deciding on something we will trust to trade coins, we should do more thorough and accurate research on the coins we will trade.because just by analyzing it, sometimes you can wrongly anticipate that it could still happen, especially if you don't do it at all. You can be sure that the results will not be encouraging.If you have done your research properly, you just have to decide when to trade, short-term or long-term, because it could be more profitable in the short term, such as if you do it now, where the movement goes down and up very quickly.​
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 13, 2024, 07:26:01 PM
so why isn't it OK to mix bitcoin prices with altcoins? What I know is that bitcoin and altcoin price movements always go hand in hand. anyone would want to get the best price and hold it to get maximum profit. But sometimes there are many things that can hinder that plan, for example not having the capital or choosing the wrong time to buy.
The market movement won't go hand in hand all the time, and profitability varies. Just a simple calculation based on what OP had invested, he mentioned his investment as a small fraction of BTC and ETH. Let us take 0.1 BTC and 0.5ETH in the value of $30k and $2100, which will be $3000 in bitcoin and $1050 in Ethereum. What profit has he made out of the investment by now? From bitcoin, his profit adds up to another $2000, as the market value of bitcoin is around $50k whereas the profit from Ethereum's $1050 investment is just $275, which is the difference between holding bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 451
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 13, 2024, 06:01:57 PM

Well, I bought some fractions of Bitcoin at the price of $30K, ETH at $2,100 but unfortunately they have been going downward since then. The bearish trend in the whole market is still prevailing, which greatly impacts on coin prices. Despite the bear market, Bitcoin is still holding on its ground with its price not fluctuating over the top. However, the altcoins are becoming more volatile than before and I begin to doubt whether investing in altcoins is a wise choice. Did you invest in altcoins ? What do you think of the current altcoin market ? Please let me know.
If you can hold the investment till now from where you invested then I think you are in for a lot of profit. Crypto currency market is risky and you have to move forward by taking that risk. Always remember that you can only succeed if you take risk. Of course I believe in altcoin and hold altcoin but I always consider ethereum as an altcoin over bitcoin and thinking of moving forward with ethereum. Because I don't want to take too much risk and move forward with any coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 13, 2024, 05:59:00 AM
Activity: 1778
Merit: 264
February 13, 2024, 04:38:45 AM
This market is not a reason to despair but rather gives you an opportunity to mix and match the best altcoins to buy and hold. Everyone wants to catch such a market before the bull market comes. You cannot mix the price of altcoins with the price of bitcoin. It's smart to buy altcoins before the bull market hits and may soon go to the moon. Many of the best altcoins you've seen are priced low and you'll never find a bigger opportunity.

One more thing to remember is that if we make trends our friends, it's not easy. Many traders cannot survive and fail in their trading mostly they make mistakes in identifying trends. Trends are very important for every trader. By studying and practicing slowly we will understand which trends are running now. Volatility is also the reason why we make mistakes in determining trends.

There are two types of trends that we should study, and it would be helpful if we could differentiate them. The first is the major trend, it can identify in the daily time range and minor trends which usually occur on daily tf such as 1 hour 4 hours. When we can identify the majors and minors I am confident we will survive.
Many fail to trade based on trends because they just follow along and don't want to research deeper into the coins they are going to trade.  Even though they hope to make big profits, there is always a role that can get them into trouble if they are not careful in choosing which coin is the right one and can last longer for trading, both in the short and long term.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
February 12, 2024, 11:06:10 PM
This market is not a reason to despair but rather gives you an opportunity to mix and match the best altcoins to buy and hold. Everyone wants to catch such a market before the bull market comes. You cannot mix the price of altcoins with the price of bitcoin. It's smart to buy altcoins before the bull market hits and may soon go to the moon. Many of the best altcoins you've seen are priced low and you'll never find a bigger opportunity.

One more thing to remember is that if we make trends our friends, it's not easy. Many traders cannot survive and fail in their trading mostly they make mistakes in identifying trends. Trends are very important for every trader. By studying and practicing slowly we will understand which trends are running now. Volatility is also the reason why we make mistakes in determining trends.

There are two types of trends that we should study, and it would be helpful if we could differentiate them. The first is the major trend, it can identify in the daily time range and minor trends which usually occur on daily tf such as 1 hour 4 hours. When we can identify the majors and minors I am confident we will survive.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1131
February 12, 2024, 07:59:44 PM
Well, I bought some fractions of Bitcoin at the price of $30K, ETH at $2,100 but unfortunately they have been going downward since then. The bearish trend in the whole market is still prevailing, which greatly impacts on coin prices. Despite the bear market, Bitcoin is still holding on its ground with its price not fluctuating over the top. However, the altcoins are becoming more volatile than before and I begin to doubt whether investing in altcoins is a wise choice. Did you invest in altcoins ? What do you think of the current altcoin market ? Please let me know.

Your portfolio is solid enough that you don't have to worry. Bitcoin and Ethereum will live longer than us in this world. Of course, I don't want to give investment advice, but you can also bequeath these coins to your children... Bitcoin will always be the determinant of this market. Ethereum will continue to serve as the launch pad for altcoins for many years to come... Prices will fluctuate, of course. Price fluctuation is the nature of every commodity. It's the nature of gold. It's the nature of Bitcoin. It's even the nature of the potato we buy in the market...
Activity: 811
Merit: 20
Chainjoes.com
February 12, 2024, 02:21:08 PM
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
February 05, 2024, 10:01:44 AM
If you have bought bitcoin at the price of 30k$ and still you have hold it then now you will be in great profit and I will suggest that hold it until Bull market appears because your profit will increase more than current worth. Ethereum is also increased from your buying price and it is appreciable that you have hold both the top coins.

As you are asking about altcoins then they can give profit to its users but it can take time to get profit and if you hold some top altcoins then there is a possibility that you earn well from it. If you have hold bitcoin and Ethereum then continue this holding and also diversify your investment through investment of little sum in other altcoins like Matic and Solana as market will become green very soon.
In some cases, this may be the case but it is rare because some of them are caught in a situation where the economy is down, and are forced to sell at an inopportune time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
January 26, 2024, 07:39:33 AM
Some people see it as a chance. So it actually depends on our perspective. Some people love the high volatility; therefore, they love this kind of altcoin situation. If you don't like it, probably investing in altcoins is not for you. For me, because I don't do short-term trading (it makes my head ache) and I love the more stable and secure ones, then I tend to invest in Bitcoin or find long-term altcoins to invest in.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 26, 2024, 07:23:43 AM
Altcoins have no guarantees.  Investing in altcoins without hesitation would be foolish.  There is no hope for altcoins. I would say to wait patiently for the bull run.  Hopefully the price of BTC will go up again.  But maybe it will take time. I will not agree to invest in altcoin. You can invest but check a little.
It is necessary to prepare for bullish growth gradually, those who take the place earlier by purchasing a certain number of altcoins will remain in the most advantageous situation. You should not be categorical about altcoins, because they are a development of the crypto industry, expanding its capabilities. Any altcoin recognized by the community can reach the top cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
January 20, 2024, 12:57:14 PM
If you have bought bitcoin at the price of 30k$ and still you have hold it then now you will be in great profit and I will suggest that hold it until Bull market appears because your profit will increase more than current worth. Ethereum is also increased from your buying price and it is appreciable that you have hold both the top coins.

As you are asking about altcoins then they can give profit to its users but it can take time to get profit and if you hold some top altcoins then there is a possibility that you earn well from it. If you have hold bitcoin and Ethereum then continue this holding and also diversify your investment through investment of little sum in other altcoins like Matic and Solana as market will become green very soon.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
January 20, 2024, 12:25:02 PM
Altcoins have no guarantees.  Investing in altcoins without hesitation would be foolish.  There is no hope for altcoins. I would say to wait patiently for the bull run.  Hopefully the price of BTC will go up again.  But maybe it will take time. I will not agree to invest in altcoin. You can invest but check a little.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
January 20, 2024, 10:46:57 AM
People often don't have enough self-control to keep holding their assets when the market is going down, and this is specifically for new investors because they lack knowledge and experience about the market and as soon as they see their portfolio losing value, they think they are losing their money because they don't know that the market, especially Bitcoin, recovers even if it drops significantly, it might take some time but it does recover its price eventually.

Those that invest in altcoins do need to have such feelings though, because a lot of altcoins and altcoins projects don't always perform up to the expectations of the investors, and one needs to be careful about what tokens and coins they are holding and when they need to sell them back to stay safe from incurring high losses
Pages:
Jump to: