Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 27. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 08:35:33 AM
I think that the market will improve but this will happen not now, time is needed. to my mind, it is worth waiting for this. to my mind, it is better to hold coins like btc and ether for the long-term
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 08:32:45 AM
Just keep holding and shopping its Ghost month , after august ber months starts and thats where the green and bullrun starts for bitcoin and altcoin lets take this as an advantage lets all be patient.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 08:30:45 AM
I think your problem is the collapse of market value.
but it's normal because we know the investors are small, we need to wait for more money to receive.
we must have a strategy to trade so we do not lose investment.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 08:18:00 AM
At the moment the market is experiencing excessive kemrosotan, it is so terrible. But do not ever think negative, keep patient, the price will be more stable.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 08:14:25 AM
Obviously last wave of correction was caused by institutional investors who had to sell coins to have some profit at least.
Activity: 110
August 17, 2018, 08:13:02 AM
Market is not looking healthy yet. It looks like the market is still in a down trend. We can't see any upward momentum sign yet. Let's keep hopes that before the end of this year we will able to see some nice bullish run.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 17, 2018, 08:12:53 AM
Crypto market will always be volatile, this is because crypto adopts the concept of decentralization so that when prices drop then this becomes a good opportunity to buy and then we wait for prices to skyrocket again.
Everyone on the market now hopes for growth, because they have already purchased potential coins and are already hoping for a growth. This time, the fall was very long.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 08:08:07 AM
I think now market the will recover from the downtrend. Looking at all charts from year after year from early november Btc, ETH had a great run every yr from november to January and price just gets shoots up.
Activity: 64
August 17, 2018, 08:07:07 AM
In my opinion the market is still acting out after the latest extreme bull run. Some altcoins are still overpriced.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 08:04:07 AM
Crypto market will always be volatile, this is because crypto adopts the concept of decentralization so that when prices drop then this becomes a good opportunity to buy and then we wait for prices to skyrocket again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 17, 2018, 08:01:54 AM
We can hope that the price will rise soon. It just needs some time. After a few weeks maybe, the prices of the cryptos may rise.

Yes it will happen very soon. We must believe in coins that we are holding. But of course we need to have a thorough examination to the coins, or somewhat do some research to secure that you are investing in a right place. We need to be wise on choosing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 07:57:23 AM
don't worry and panic about the market, we must believe that the market will be fine and will recover soon so that we will be able to get more profit, soon we will see green everywhere
Activity: 420
August 17, 2018, 07:45:44 AM
The market decline may continue and protracted for a year.No need to despair , this has happened before.The markets are cyclical, we can see the growth with new highs.
Activity: 448
August 17, 2018, 07:34:20 AM
After the market came to people from wallstreet it seems to me that the market was infected with some strange virus that manipulates the market in a very strange way. I can not say for sure, but there is such a feeling.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 07:31:19 AM
The current situation is very bad of crypto market. Price of all the coins are going low. But this condition will change very soon. It is impossible to predict the actual time of market recover but I think it wont take more time.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 07:16:17 AM
The market will rise very soon. That's all we hope. Recently market is showing some movement which can be a great news for us.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2018, 07:03:59 AM
If everybody stops to panic, everything will change for the better. When you sell the tokens, you contribute to the market dump. Now, everything is not stable - altcoins and Bitcoin fluctuate. Waiting for the changes.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 17, 2018, 04:55:05 AM
Our task is only to hope that in the near future everything will improve, despite the fact that the market does not yet inspire confidence))
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
August 17, 2018, 04:51:03 AM
My opinion is based on what is happening recently. I think that small investors have lost patience, and due to the fact that there are a lot of them, and therefore the market is going down. New investors must come and buy everything at a cheap price. If this happens, we will restore the market. Personally, I endure and store coins in the hope.
Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 02:48:57 AM
From my perspective the market conditions is very bad and this is caused by the bear period and this has effected the prices of most coin causing panic but I am very optimistic that it will be over soon and things will get better
Pages:
Jump to: