Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 24. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 20, 2018, 10:37:04 AM
the market is recovering and adjusting due to the very high price increases in 2017, so in my opinion this is the right price in the market.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
Nobody really knows how long the markets will take to get to recovery. Most predictions so far have not worked out as expected. Best advice now is to keep investing spare money as this lows will yield massive profits when the highs come. 10x profits on each of your investments could be possible.
Activity: 294
August 20, 2018, 10:24:03 AM
Yes, because of the decline in prices, people have a feeling of uncertainty. But I see that now is a good time to buy coins) Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 10:21:43 AM
This is a normal thing in this market and fluctuations are always there. Sometimes these come in favor of us and sometimes against so never panic in these situations. Whenever it recover from this, we see a huge jump in bitcoin and all other coins. Patience is the key to success in this market.
Activity: 179
August 20, 2018, 10:21:31 AM
The market circumstance is awful at the present time, I think individuals are hesitant to place cash in and furthermore enormous organization liquidating out has been the genuine issue, once they return again we will see solid cost and couple of uplifting news will help also.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 20, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
but it is quite usuall thing, isn't it? as soon as bitcoin gets down so does everything else. what i am personally afraid of is that kind of stagnation we witnessed in winter
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:11:53 AM
There are many people that are asking about what happened to the market today. This day, the market of crypto has been experiencing the ebar market with some bloodbath some days ago. Now, actually the market is recovering. But, it is still changing everyday. We can see how the coins are traded on the market. Be patient, be calm, and wise to face this market.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 07:18:52 AM
Yes, the situation on the market in recent times was not the most pleasant. But gradually it begins to improve, so you can buy reliable coins, while the price is low.
Activity: 238
August 20, 2018, 07:15:05 AM
Indeed, recently the market has fallen dramatically, many investors have begun to panic and aggravate the situation. But personally, I see only opportunities for myself - for example, buying coins, while prices are low.
Activity: 238
August 20, 2018, 07:14:26 AM
The market is experiencing very bad times because prices for coins decreased greatly and a very large number of investors out of the game. If in the near future will not happen any positive change from business to leave all the people and the coins will disappear
Activity: 294
August 20, 2018, 06:52:11 AM
I immediately want to emphasize that periodic falls and highs in any market are a natural phenomenon. The main key to success is the ability to remain calm, not to panic.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 20, 2018, 06:06:31 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

The market only made a correction and I did not need to worry about this condition because this was common in the crypto market. Nobody knows for sure when the market will recover, if you are a coin holder, the most important thing is to stay patient so you can get good profits when the market has recovered.
Activity: 392
August 20, 2018, 05:08:35 AM
I think that the market experiences different times, among which there are such as the price fluctuation. To my mind, it is natural to have different prices as the supply and demand differ always
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
August 20, 2018, 05:07:32 AM

Market is really getting crazy, the fall is not good to see for the beginners and not a good holder.
but this is the time that stong hands are very busy in the market due to bagging more.
cryptocurrency is really crazy and nice to have, you must need to know every corner of the crypto to make sure that you are in the right place and right time.
Activity: 87
August 20, 2018, 05:05:50 AM
Of course, I hope that the market will rise quickly, but as an investor, there is no way to manipulate the market's decline, and only to follow the market fluctuations and make a clear judgment. Persevere can win.
Activity: 123
August 20, 2018, 05:05:39 AM
I can't predict what will happen in the cryptocurrency market, but for me, whether it is bitcoin or altcoin decline is very normal, just like the stock market, my only view on the cryptocurrency market is that I think the cryptocurrency market Will develop better and better, the decline is only temporary
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:03:13 AM
After the market got here to humans from wallstreet it seems to me that the market became infected with a few peculiar virus that manipulates the marketplace in a totally abnormal way. I can't say for positive, however there's the sort of feeling.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 01:42:35 PM
It seems to me that now a well-planned manipulation takes place on the market in order to force investors to sell their crypto currency at a loss to themselves.
Activity: 58
August 19, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

It is pretty normal to have the market go this low, it is completely normal that the prices fluctuates. Every market had experienced it so we should not worry about it too much. We can only hope for its quick recovery soon and we can all get back to business real soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 07:21:05 AM
Hi, everybody. No need to panic. Market behavior is cyclical, and this happens from time to time. Therefore, you do not need to be nervous and torment yourself, it is better to distract a little, because correction is an integral part of any market.
Crypto market will always be volatile, this is because crypto adopts the concept of decentralization so that when prices drop then this becomes a good opportunity to buy and then we wait for prices to skyrocket again.
Pages:
Jump to: