Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 23. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 08:53:17 AM
The market has slow down situation now. It is affected by environment.
Activity: 18
August 21, 2018, 08:41:25 AM
Currently prices in the market are very worrying if the decline continues ...
I really hope prices in the market will rise and there will be no sustainable decline
Activity: 19
August 21, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
Starting from the beginning of August 2018, the price of Coins in the market fell until mid-August the price of coins continued to fall and tended to plummet. This is very worrying and panic for all Crypto users here. I hope that by the end of August 2018 this will return to normal and can be stabilized again.
Activity: 154
August 21, 2018, 02:49:30 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

I can no longer think about the current market conditions, this is very bad. no one can explain why this happened, this made things worse. I don't know whether Crypto will survive or not.
Activity: 102
August 21, 2018, 12:50:17 AM
The market is very bad, but we can't give up. At this point, giving up is a real failure. Although the market is still expected to continue to fall, what we have to do is to continue. Xiaoqiang can't beat.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 12:48:37 AM
many scammer heck of exchange market and make bitcoin or altcoin price was drop, maybe needed until all of it recovery and make bitcoin price back again to higher price. maybe stop and wait until all it fine and have good price for the future and make investment later.
Activity: 336
August 21, 2018, 12:40:53 AM
Market conditions are critical and players of crypto currencies are grieving. This is because the price of most coins is not in line with expectations. But I'm sure this condition will not last long. Crypto currency players will not be willing if these market conditions continue to be critical. I am sure that they will think of strategies and work together to restore market conditions. I hope this situation is only a cycle so it's not the beginning of destruction.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 11:58:54 PM
With a strong crypto market, stock investors who are getting nervous about a crash or major pullback might consider investing in crypto instead of other commodities or bonds.  With the bond market on shakey ground, gold and silver will still look good, but crypto has to garner some attention.
Activity: 71
August 20, 2018, 11:57:14 PM
Right now we are having a bearish market. Everything is going down of course.
But we will need to be patient in crypto and give bitcoin some time to recover. Dont contribute your fears into this dump as that way you are making the price going even lower.
Activity: 26
August 20, 2018, 11:53:05 PM
I think that the market will improve but this will happen not now, time is needed. to my mind, it is worth waiting for this. to my mind, it is better to hold coins like BTC and ETH for the long-term
Activity: 124
August 20, 2018, 10:58:55 PM
Although the market is still at a low point, according to the history of this market, you can know that it will definitely rise again, so all we need to do is to maintain enough patience to continue to hold our cryptocurrency so that we will be able to Profit in the market.
Activity: 132
August 20, 2018, 10:58:42 PM
The current market makes me very tormented. I need money, but I can't help. I can only wait. If I sell it now, I will lose 80% of the funds. I don't think I can sell it. I can only wait. Very helpless. But I have to wait.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 10:55:19 PM
The market will recover shortly in few months.
Activity: 55
August 20, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
In the market it is unclear what happens. We store popcorn and watch closely. I think that everything will clear up in the autumn, and cardinal changes will begin closer to the new year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:29:53 PM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

It's been seven months, and the situation doesn't seem to be starting a big cycle. But some more experienced people say that in the past, bear markets occurred several years. But of course there is still a lot of optomism in this industry, and we only need momentum to bring more fiat in this year.

Yes, this bearish trend does not last as long as it was in past. Probably, the prices of the cryptos will be swinging for some more time but I believe that the most patient and faithful investors will see the bull run soon.
Activity: 33
August 20, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

Asking about market situation is i think its still very quite because most of investors are not buying nor selling of their tokens and they are currently waiting for the market to play well so that they now start selling.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 12:51:04 PM
I believe that the market is falling because there is competition. Which and all this leads. Because the strongest survive and the weak will simply die. I think that this is correct, I still need to think about waiting for two months and everything will fall into place.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
August 20, 2018, 12:49:22 PM
this is a newbie question, well i should answer this.
be a better person and holder..
study more research more.
that is the truth behind bars. you will not gain anything if you are weak.
be strong and gain more. By studying you will understand this market.
Activity: 203
August 20, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
Nothing without drop. It’s true. Sometimes it goes up but finally it’s trend is down. This is not for only bitcoin this is for almost all coins. Bitcoin makes record for drop and now at the moment it recover very little. No can expect bitcoin can up suddenly. Only they wish or hope for market up but it is so hard to get same position or price again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
The market continues to adjust and all we are seeing now is the effects of the sharp growth that took place in the winter of 2017-2018.
Pages:
Jump to: