Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to market ? - page 25. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 07:10:43 AM
Hi, everybody. No need to panic. Market behavior is cyclical, and this happens from time to time. Therefore, you do not need to be nervous and torment yourself, it is better to distract a little, because correction is an integral part of any market.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 06:44:19 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
I think the market will recover and we just need to be patience simply everything will be okay. Even the market is keep on getting down we must still believe on it because the market will recover soon and all token will become more expensive. We need patience and stay calm. I hope in the end of this year the market will fully recover.
Activity: 602
August 19, 2018, 06:25:44 AM
Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

This not the first time. Market is getting down for so many negative news about cryptocurrency.But market will start recovery very soon.
But market is not looking healthy yet. It looks like the market is still in a down trend. We can't see any upward momentum sign yet. Let's keep hopes that before the end of this year we will able to see some nice bullish run.
You are right, at the moment the market is in a downtrend, and it is unclear when the market will recover. We have a hope for growth, from the beginning of this year, but the trend has not changed yet. Nevertheless, I believe that the crypto currency has a future, and prospects for development.
Activity: 378
August 19, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

This not the first time. Market is getting down for so many negative news about cryptocurrency.But market will start recovery very soon.
But market is not looking healthy yet. It looks like the market is still in a down trend. We can't see any upward momentum sign yet. Let's keep hopes that before the end of this year we will able to see some nice bullish run.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 06:12:42 AM
The market will fall until the last year's pumping price is compensated. The bitcoin will cost 3-4k, the etherium is less than $ 100. I think the market will stabilize in 2019.
Activity: 325
August 19, 2018, 05:26:08 AM
I think it was speculation movement and a good chance to buy altcoins at low prices, next day many altcoins rose up in price by 50-60%.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
There hasn't been any significant bad news in a while. Every day there's been nothing but good news and good stuff happening in the crypto world. Or have we not found the bottom of this yet?

Activity: 462
August 19, 2018, 05:16:07 AM
I am sure that in the near future there will be prerequisites for a gradual recovery of the market, the prices of good coins will rise in price, which will attract the attention of new investors.
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 01:23:53 PM
Dear all,
Yeah, in the recent days, the coin market is unstable. Altcoins price goes up and down continuously. The investers are very difficult to determine the true status of the coin market. That is good, no problem. We are still fine. 
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 01:19:02 PM
I think the market is now experiencing a downward trend, things like this in my opinion are reasonable because there may be some bad news but it will improve and improve
Activity: 81
August 18, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
Since the market is unstable, the value can always go down and that is normal. I think the value will go up again by the end of the year though. Just like what the past years have shown.
Activity: 40
August 18, 2018, 11:24:32 AM
The encryption market has performed poorly this year. The price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market. And the price of cryptocurrency has not yet recovered. I think the encryption market is hard to pick up again this year.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 11:21:26 AM
I think that the best option now is to not buy anything and wait for the further drop in the price of bitcoin and all altcoyins! And when the price of bitcoin drops below 5000$, can buy both bitcoins and altcoyins Top 20 coinmarketcap.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 03:09:23 AM
We can see only the external manifestations of the market, but what factors influenced the fall or the rise in prices, we do not know. Only very large players and owners of exchanges have the most complete information about what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. Ordinary investors have only to adapt to the changes that are taking place and prefer a long-term holding.
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

Those that survive will dominate the game and boost returns for early investors.But identifying survivors in the cryptocurrency markets is easier said than done.According to Coinmarketcap.com, there are 1,515 cryptocurrencies out there. Strongin is probably more right than he is wrong: many of these coins and the startups that issued them won't live to see 2020.
Activity: 99
August 17, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

the market is falling, but you don't need to worry about this situation. everything will be fine and we must be patient, this is a test of patience for us. because we have to hold coins for a long time and don't know when this will end but I believe that crypto can survive and recover. .
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 11:36:25 AM
all refer to the price of bitcoin, my estimate in August will start to improve for the price of bitcoin
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
August 17, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
Most of the people compare with all time high and used to say market down. Yeah compare to ATH it's really on the bottom. But it not that much down. We can say like stable not really stable but. In the coming months I think Japan will again disturb market this time market will be up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
I think the reason for this decline is the speculation of traders and a large number of scams in the crypto environment, projects, hackers, hacking wallets, the absence of a regulation, a ban on trade in some States. But all these problems are temporary and I think within a year, maximum two years, the market will reach a new level, people believe in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: