Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to the wicked upon death? - page 13. (Read 6591 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 09, 2014, 09:36:21 AM
Part of that is the RC church where I went being lukewarm to the truth of the gospels; part of the blindness was due to my own sin.  
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
September 09, 2014, 09:36:07 AM
Sana8410,Actually, being raised a Roman Catholic, I am familiar enough with purgatory.

Unfortunately, I was not taught about the grace of Jesus, God's Son.  About Jesus, but, that he died to set me free, that never clicked.  I was moved by his death on the cross, but, was quite sometime before I came to realize He did that on behalf of me, to see me free.
But later you became an insufferable evangelical Protestant who never learned to shut  up.including becoming an insufferable liar.
September 09, 2014, 09:30:14 AM
Sana8410,Actually, being raised a Roman Catholic, I am familiar enough with purgatory.

Unfortunately, I was not taught about the grace of Jesus, God's Son.  About Jesus, but, that he died to set me free, that never clicked.  I was moved by his death on the cross, but, was quite sometime before I came to realize He did that on behalf of me, to see me free.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 09, 2014, 09:25:46 AM
I believe that if one is "wicked".......he is dealt with in this life.  It's called karma.I do not believe that there's a judgemental "god" who sits on a throne and passes sentence on his "creations"......
So that either means you believe 'god' is ok with the wicked, or...

that 'god' does not exist.  If the latter, then, what makes someone wicked?   If there is no absolute standard, then are you saying that Hitler is wicked by one standard, not so by another, and who is anyone to judge which standard is wrong?
Shit happens - good people get hurt and bad people sometimes get a pass.  But mostly I believe that "evil" folks bring their own karma and it bites them - eventually.

Life is not fair.
Sometimes?

Do you really think people are respnsible for their choices?  Has science proven that?

Because, otherwise, there is no evil.  It is what it is.  No more evil than a tree falling on a house and hurting someone.
If you've not demonstrated anything else, it is the "wickedness" of how your "religious " beliefs have corrupted your mind.; you can't determine truth from lies; reality from fantasy.

If that's not "evil", I don't know what is.
Activity: 448
September 09, 2014, 09:25:27 AM
September 09, 2014, 09:14:44 AM
But, if you want to use your own context, you will need to lay out what your context is.    Why is killing anyone, for example, evil?

So, till you wish to stop acting like some lawyer who is more interested in winning a case than in truth and integrity....
I'm not the one who's living in fear.Everyone else is ignoring you.  Not like it should come as a surprise to you.No one has ever displayed any support for your beliefs.  Your's are not religious beliefs.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
September 09, 2014, 09:13:10 AM
The wicked upon death are condemned by the cyber gods to an eternity of arguing on FS.  Smiley
September 09, 2014, 09:11:33 AM
But, if you want to use your own context, you will need to lay out what your context is.    Why is killing anyone, for example, evil?

So, till you wish to stop acting like some lawyer who is more interested in winning a case than in truth and integrity....
September 09, 2014, 08:55:06 AM
Zolace,I have little doubt that in your infinite desire to seek the blissful state of Ignorance that you love so well, you'll just delete this thread as if it never happened.
I would if the only posts were yours, given their lack of value.  Which is sad - you have potential.

But others have posted here things of interest, so, fear not.  I will just go back to ignoring you (which apparently is the consensus of alot of folk here).  When you treat the earlier question with honesty, then we are back on track.

Basically, I gave you an answer using the Biblical context - makes sense, the question has to do with what the bible teaches.
September 09, 2014, 08:46:10 AM
Zolace,I have little doubt that in your infinite desire to seek the blissful state of Ignorance that you love so well, you'll just delete this thread as if it never happened.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 09, 2014, 06:58:56 AM
I cant believe that you definitely compose this, but i do not really know what to say because nobody has never die and return and explain better what really happen there.
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
September 08, 2014, 11:05:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
September 08, 2014, 09:34:04 PM
The mine bitcoins in a room without air conditioning.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
September 08, 2014, 09:31:06 PM
Personally I believe that when your body dies, whatever you think will happen, will happen. This explains why Christians see Jesus, Muslems see Amed (Haha!), and Jewish people see Moses. For me, I believe I'll incarnate on another planet as a being of another race. I also believe that people can stay in spirit as long as they need or wish to.
This actually is a huge possibility.  When the body is about to die it releases a ton of DMT, which is why time seems to slow down and you 'see the light'.  When smoked as a recreational drug, DMT is known to blast the user into a spiritual dimension where a few minutes can seem like nearly eternity.  So during the few minutes when your brain is still active before you're completely dead, you're on a trip that feels like it's lasting sooo much longer.  Of course, if your brain is damaged by whatever death you have then you may not get that experience Sad

If you want more info: http://www.academia.edu/1970764/Role_of_DMT_in_Near_Death_Experience
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Theymos, unban my account.
September 08, 2014, 08:49:10 PM
Personally I believe that when your body dies, whatever you think will happen, will happen. This explains why Christians see Jesus, Muslems see Amed (Haha!), and Jewish people see Moses. For me, I believe I'll incarnate on another planet as a being of another race. I also believe that people can stay in spirit as long as they need or wish to.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 08, 2014, 03:12:36 PM
You just pretend to know BADecker and you're not convincing.

Karl Lentz - Man is Limitless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Wcsb5CJZw

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2014, 03:10:43 PM
You just pretend to know BADecker and you're not convincing.
legendary
September 08, 2014, 03:04:02 PM
Let me give you the answer that everyone should have given and must give if they are honest with themselves: We don't fucking know, we don't even know what happens after death in general, never mind people we would generally consider 'bad' anyone who claims otherwise is just making it up.

Yes, but, this is something that you believe, just like those who know about things of faith, KNOW IT.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2014, 02:54:54 PM
Let me give you the answer that everyone should have given and must give if they are honest with themselves: We don't fucking know, we don't even know what happens after death in general, never mind people we would generally consider 'bad' anyone who claims otherwise is just making it up.
legendary
September 08, 2014, 02:46:05 PM
They will be saved through God's grace in last days!

Usually the term "wicked" refers to people who do not believe in the salvation that God provided through Jesus. A wicked person who has come to faith in Jesus, MUST change his ways at least a little. If he won't change, he is placing himself in the dangerous position of maybe losing his salvation.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: