Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable? - page 11. (Read 1531 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
November 09, 2018, 05:39:52 PM
It's called consolidation and it always comes after a big correction. This is really nothing new or unexpected. It also doesn't mean that Bitcoin is becoming stable. It has to go through this phase to start another uptrend that later slows down and develops into a distribution phase. Distribution is the moment when investors who bought during the accumulation start selling.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 05:32:45 PM
Traders will start to panic and interest in this currency will definitely fall with the investor. But there is a chance of adopting Bitcoin as a payment system.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
November 09, 2018, 04:59:23 PM
This kind of price movement has happened before... there is nothing new about it. It could even go one for a couple of months of a year after which we will probably see a bullish trend (hopefully).
And I really don't understand why people say the USD is stable, When I compare ii with other currencies or local currencies, I see fluctuations. Most people misinterpret the word stability.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 04:40:16 PM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

the situation that is currently happening to bitcoin is indeed making all anxious, because it has not shown a stable price to date. the price should start stabilizing at the end of the month. we are patient with this condition
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 02:57:02 PM
You are assuming that one thing will never happen because my market is always changing with supply and demand so the bitcoin becomes stable is impossible
Activity: 123
Merit: 8
November 09, 2018, 02:56:40 PM
The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

Now we are seeing nothing more than the accumulation phase in the future of the bulls. This has already been observed 2 times in 2013 and 2016. While it is too early to talk about the stability of bitcoin, but to go further as we see no one wants when approaching bitcoin to 6000 dollars there is a sharp increase in trading and everything pays off. Too low prices are not profitable for mining and therefore the price will not go down. Soon you will again see the price movement and it will be spring 2019.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
November 09, 2018, 02:56:33 PM
I think what you ask about bitcoin becomes stable? it will be a million dollar question here no one can give a prefect answer here if they are in expect in crypro market also because i was see more than 100 prediction about crypto market all of then fall to give 100% results.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
November 09, 2018, 02:56:07 PM
It seems that it will not be over soon, I think in terms of technical price movements show a stable but certainly move up even though in a small range. Chances are I think the beginning of the year will be a strong market turmoil, because of the ETF that will be scheduled for 2019
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 02:52:18 PM
The Bitcoin market is stabilizing one day, so I think no one will be involved in it because when it stabilizes, investors will not be able to profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 09, 2018, 02:52:30 PM
Whenever Bitcoin become stable then it acceptability and adoptability will be global and more investors will troop into the market to make their investment, also, the real world usability of Bitcoin will be actualize at point of stability. Recent price of Bitcoin has display to the community that Bitcoin is defining it methodology of it state of being stable. In the nearest future Bitcoin price will be stable.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
November 09, 2018, 02:52:06 PM
It's not even close to being stable, it's stable compared to before but for a supposed ''currency'' it's far from stable. The EUR or USD is stable, bitcoin is not, not even now. This wont last much longer either, we will see a break eventually either up or down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 02:44:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: