Pages:
Author

Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin! - page 2. (Read 4179 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and methods. I would like to add some reflections. I just do a research about coins of my interest, read articles, watch videos on YouTube, or analyze charts. Additionally, I explore the websites of the exchanges like CEX or Coinbase where I can buy btc with fiats or exchange it for other cryptos (https://cex.io/xrp-btc). They reflect the situation on the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 02:46:01 PM
Yes, thanks for the advice, it is really very necessary, and yet I would like to say that analyzing projects is a fundamental truth that holds the entire investment market, if there is no analysis everywhere there will be deception.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 02:43:02 PM
good advice, I will try the advice you give. Hopefully someday luck will always be on my side.
Activity: 420
November 06, 2018, 02:27:22 PM
the most important thing is that you should not do it in a hurry, you need to think about every step and not make mistakes .. sometimes, of course, they will work, but you need to be able to accept and perceive them from the side that they taught you something
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 06, 2018, 02:20:28 PM
I'll look at altcoins project first.Then I look at the people in his team.Looking at popularity among ecosystems.How much people talk about the project?I decide whether or not to buy.At the end I determine my budget.This is the tactic I always apply.
Activity: 532
November 06, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
You do right things, but you also need to make research work on project idea and whitepaper. If you really likes the project and see perspectives for him - it cost to invest.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 10:12:39 AM
My advice based on experience before buying an altcoin is that we must be able to continue to choose altcoins that have the potential because a variety of altcoins can be one of the best choices for choosing where we will put money into buying altcoins.
Activity: 350
November 06, 2018, 09:45:39 AM
some very good tips for beginners. I want to add a little about the way the concept flows on the project. we also need to know the course of the project so that it will convince us to invest in the long term. indeed many projects are currently scam, to minimize this do so
Activity: 126
November 06, 2018, 08:46:47 AM
First you should check out their whitepaper and also their website as well. check the trading chart of the coin and know the ATH of that altcoin before investing. "ATH means All time High".
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 07:36:12 AM
In general, I do not go into such details, although I also try to do a detailed analysis, so perhaps I will be very useful.  Thank!
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 07:05:18 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!

The information provided above is very helpful to cryptocurrency community members,before you invest in any cryptocurrency project you should be able to carry out a due diligent search to ascertain the validity of the project.
Activity: 363
November 06, 2018, 07:00:40 AM
The most important thing before I buy an altcoin is to see prices advertise on the market, altcoin that exists sustainably, a strategy that will sell when prices increase. My idea Smiley.
Activity: 168
November 06, 2018, 06:54:32 AM
If you have to buy altcoin from this bearish period, I would suggest that make a deep research of the altcoin that you want to buy, because most of the altcoins now are dead or a priceless coins already. But if you have your reliable source for a potential altcoins that will progress in the future, then it depends in your own decision accompanied with your strong faith..
Yes, doing our own research now matters more than ever before with all the dead projects around us, like dead fish floating on top of the lake. Replying on experts and reliable sources is the way to go.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 05, 2018, 03:53:08 PM
I'm trying to study the project as best I can. First I study Whitepaper and the project site. Then I try to learn everything about the team. If I think that the project has prospects, I invest my own funds in it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 05, 2018, 03:43:25 PM
I am searching as much information as I can find about coin I am going to invest and of course trying to read all topics on the forums about it
Activity: 462
November 05, 2018, 03:37:03 PM
Background check of basic information and qualifications of team members are very important. The most important factor to consider before buying altcoin is the community. I have had to follow different community of some top altcoin before buying!
OTC
Activity: 196
November 05, 2018, 03:33:34 PM
Buying altcoins can be dangerous sometimes especially when you know little about the coin. Before buying an altcoin, you need to conduct research about the coin you going to buy. The team behind the project and the amount of money you want to start with.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 05, 2018, 03:31:29 PM
before you buy altcoin you should be able to see the development of the altcoin and you should be able to see the requests and projects that are developed very useful for many people or not, because that is an important step before you buy altcoins. the altcoin you want to buy.
yes it is indeed important because we really have to choose coins that really have a lot of market demand because it will greatly affect the price and sustainability of the coin itself, if not then the price of the coin will continue to fall because the longer the coin will die then it is better to choose coins that are needed by many people such as for fees or as a platform because the higher the need for something, the higher the price and it applies to cryptocurrency
Activity: 490
November 05, 2018, 03:05:18 PM
I analyzed the projects and I think that investing in altcoins is still probably profitable, because today investing in altcoins is still a promising direction and scam projects still interrupt the actual situation with normal projects.
Activity: 31
November 05, 2018, 02:50:10 PM
Altcoins need to be very carefully studied, because now a lot of deception!
Pages:
Jump to: