Pages:
Author

Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin! - page 4. (Read 4179 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 12
November 01, 2018, 09:18:16 AM
if I am an amateur like this my answer. I only need to look at the transaction graph of the token whether it has a readable and good increase, then I will buy it directly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 06:37:59 AM
before you buy altcoin you should be able to see the development of the altcoin and you should be able to see the requests and projects that are developed very useful for many people or not, because that is an important step before you buy altcoins. the altcoin you want to buy.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 05:52:55 AM
However, we all need to remember that most of tokens will be waluable only in several years, if everything will gone well. That is why you need to find way to check long-term reliability.
To me I think that before buying an altcoin it is too much important that you should try to study the project. You need to study their whitepaper, their members, their experience and also the roadmap of the project which can give you good information about project.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 05:13:36 AM
Before I buy any altcoin, I first look at how potential the coin is and the rate with which the coin is trending on the market. I also look at the number of investors who have invested in the coin and how it trades.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 05:10:55 AM
buying an a altcoin is not an easy thing first you have to make a lot of research and to watch its progress from teh beginning till the end of it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
October 31, 2018, 05:10:08 AM
The research takes from several hours to a few days. First of all, you need to read the whitepaper, to check the community numbers, the most important are twitter and telegram. Secondly, you need to research the team of this project and the product development level. I would also pay my attention to the rating websites.
Activity: 593
October 31, 2018, 05:06:41 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
Before you start buying acotton, you must conduct an in-depth investigation of the token until you think you can make a profit before making a purchase.
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 05:00:40 AM
before buying an altcoin  i first make analysis and try to have every information about it and than i  look its whitepaper and after these i make my investment.
Activity: 420
October 31, 2018, 04:55:14 AM
That is a good post. You are totally right. Nowadays, many scam projects are flooding and many scam bounties and airdrops also. Better take precaution and properly make a good judgments based on your research.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 31, 2018, 04:51:23 AM
I mostly buy only those coins that are already being traded on the stock exchanges and for me the main indicator is the chart of the coin, where I can see what is happening and at what stage the asset is, whether it is time to buy a coin or still need to wait a little longer.
Activity: 619
October 31, 2018, 04:44:47 AM
You need to be aware that the market price of the altcoin you are about to buy is low and you get the news somewhere it will increase, or you guessed it. It is a bargain if you check and buy back, then you will be profitable, profitable Grin.
You need to be well inform and you fully understand how to read charts and graphs so you can review whether the current value already dip or you
need to wait for some time, also you need to know how good the potentials of that particular alts if the development is still progressing and if there's
a lots of good news to come so the value will be hype, better to read a lot regarding to your target coins before you decide your actions.
You can hold it for a moment to wait for a rise in the development of existing coins. It is our endeavour to make good profits in the long term or short term. so I much agree to holding it in order to gain a much larger profit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 31, 2018, 04:30:39 AM
You need to be aware that the market price of the altcoin you are about to buy is low and you get the news somewhere it will increase, or you guessed it. It is a bargain if you check and buy back, then you will be profitable, profitable Grin.
You need to be well inform and you fully understand how to read charts and graphs so you can review whether the current value already dip or you
need to wait for some time, also you need to know how good the potentials of that particular alts if the development is still progressing and if there's
a lots of good news to come so the value will be hype, better to read a lot regarding to your target coins before you decide your actions.
Activity: 100
October 31, 2018, 04:29:37 AM
first before buying an altcoin i analyse it from the beginning i mean almost every detail about it and look for the future projects and then i search whitepapers and these are really enough before buying and i never regret for any of them
Activity: 322
October 31, 2018, 04:27:31 AM
If you have to buy altcoin from this bearish period, I would suggest that make a deep research of the altcoin that you want to buy, because most of the altcoins now are dead or a priceless coins already. But if you have your reliable source for a potential altcoins that will progress in the future, then it depends in your own decision accompanied with your strong faith..
Activity: 348
October 31, 2018, 03:16:04 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 31, 2018, 03:11:29 AM
I prefer to see directly from the official website altcoin the pad to see detail information. look at the team and the developer behind altcoin will be quite important because it will determine who will be on the altcoin travel purchase. dig out any information from altcoin is the basic thing because later it will also determine the outcome of altcoin in some time in the future.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 31, 2018, 03:03:23 AM
MY suggestion is before buying an altcoin you must collect all information about the project and about the coin like coin's price and data of the project then it will easy to you for the selection of a altcoin.
Yes, collecting all the information possible protects you from risks and money loss. Before investing we need to study the project from all aspects.
Knowledge is power, if you carefully study the coins that interest you, then you will be able to understand where it is worth investing and which coins have a future.
Studying the investments for coins that could make money is how professionals earn money through trading.
I advise to invest Altcoin you have. because I am looking for Altcoin invested was able to produce a pretty good developments to get high prices.
 so I highly recommend to have Altcoin in investments.
Activity: 462
October 31, 2018, 03:02:54 AM
So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

Cheers!

I just do my intensive research regarding the people behind the ICO and their previous projects will most likely reveal a truth in them that they are legitimate investors. There are also things I check first before continuing my research like the feasibility of the coin.
Activity: 322
October 31, 2018, 02:56:42 AM
before   buying  an  altcoin  i  always  make  a  lot  of  research  first  and  i  think  the  importance  here  stand  in  everyday  looking  the  crypto  and  having  more  information  for those.
Right. Our research should never stop whether we are trading or hodling. Poking around with your nose as a blind kitten doesn't help to succeed in this volatile and hostile environment.
Activity: 304
October 30, 2018, 06:22:30 AM

**LATER EDIT:

Cheers!

It works out only in cases, when altcoin is old enough. If the project is brand new, it may be hard to define are all the reviews are fake or real.
Pages:
Jump to: