Pages:
Author

Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin! - page 3. (Read 4179 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 02:48:43 PM
Great tips, bro.  From myself I would add that it is worth assessing price growth charts after entering ico by the trading floors
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 04:15:46 PM
Your approach is quite well-thought through. I also check out forums, telegram groups, coinmarketcap, this forum and do my won research on the team and their product.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 07:20:57 PM
This is a pretty good and correct approach that everyone should follow before buying altcoins, since in most cases people just buy some coins, which everyone is talking about and even have no idea what this coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 03:50:27 PM
if I am an amateur like this my answer. I only need to look at the transaction graph of the token whether it has a readable and good increase, then I will buy it directly.

Usually when the token has already grown strongly it is not worth buying, because may be late. And it will not grow anymore.
It is for this reason that you need to buy tokens of promising projects that have not yet begun to grow.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 03, 2018, 03:47:07 PM
Before you invest somewhere-the main thing is to conduct a thorough investigation of the project , product , team, white paper. The better the analysis - the more likely that you will find a good coin that will bring you profit, not loss
But you should also not forget about the "opinion of the crowd". If the society, for some reason, altcoins will not be interesting, although your analytical findings will say the opposite, you will not be able to make money on the project due to the lack of liquidity of the coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
of course everyone has a different strategy, but personally I only buy altcoins that have good news like wallet / other product releases, listing in other exchanges or altcoins that are in trend, by using this strategy I'm sure it won't take long to get profit but sometimes I also like to buy altcoin which has a low market cap and has never been pumped before
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 03:20:15 PM
do an analysis of what you want to buy, look the trading chart and try to choose the right time to buy
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
November 03, 2018, 03:18:36 PM
if I am an amateur like this my answer. I only need to look at the transaction graph of the token whether it has a readable and good increase, then I will buy it directly.
I look at the prices before I put anything in a coin. i do not like to look at the transaction charts,
Activity: 504
November 03, 2018, 03:09:44 PM
first you need to study the roadmap for it you can see what plans the project has in the near future, if they follow the map, then the project has every chance of success
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 03, 2018, 02:53:32 PM
Before buying an altcoin you first have to make sure that you have an idea of the kind of coin that you want to invest in, then get some coins that you are interested in. After that you have to make sure that you do a good amount of research into the coins to make sure that they are good enough to invest in. Then make sure that you are only investing money that you can afford to lose
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
November 01, 2018, 10:49:09 AM
Doing research on any coin before buy is really a good thing and you can follow their social media as well to know how need when they have great news, which I think can help as well and a bit of TA to see if it is toward dip or up and also telegram group which is one if the major way to communicate with the users and know how the project is forging ahead.
Activity: 448
November 01, 2018, 10:43:28 AM
Before investing in a project, I think it would be best to take the time and invest your time in exploring the project in which you are going to invest. So just take your time and study what is.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 01, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

all of the friends here are also waiting for the price increase. because the price increase greatly affects someone's judgment when selling and buying altcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 10:11:22 AM
Excellent strategy sir. But I noticed you did not make explicit note on the graphical chart of said coin. Does this mean you favour fundamental analysis over technical analysis when making decisions on what altcoins to buy?
Activity: 154
November 01, 2018, 09:42:17 AM
wonderful tips by the author. I, like you used to study a coin according to such criteria, and only then made the decision to invest money into it or not. I already have experience and I know almost everything about every coin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
November 01, 2018, 09:37:30 AM
Before buying an altcoin: making analysis is important before buying altcoins, especially when there are too many altcoins that make competition very tight, and the most important thing to be able to profit is to pay attention to the marketcap, the greater the safer it is.
Activity: 294
November 01, 2018, 09:34:05 AM
Very informative article. I think that if you follow these rules, then in the future you will become successful.
Activity: 266
November 01, 2018, 09:33:14 AM
Of course, first and foremost, is the analysis of all that is connected with this project . Look how far he's already advanced in his development. This is very important - it will depend on short-term investments or long-term you expect. And of course, before any investment, think carefully before investing somewhere . Look at the market: maybe now is not the best time , or Vice versa
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
November 01, 2018, 09:30:10 AM
For me i think when buying a one altcoin better to do an deep research about that token and if you see that the roadmap is complied well and also the project doing good, better to buy immideatley for sure you will earn huge.
Activity: 202
November 01, 2018, 09:29:34 AM
Before you invest somewhere-the main thing is to conduct a thorough investigation of the project , product , team, white paper. The better the analysis - the more likely that you will find a good coin that will bring you profit, not loss
Pages:
Jump to: