Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 6. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
i think i'll focus on my study if i already student and focus on my work if i have a job. just simple answer because you dont think anything if you already enter here at cryptoworld. cryptocurrency was already created because of bitcoin and other "user" created their own coin i think because they want to get another profit rather than the profit that they get in bitcoin.
Yes right, when we've invest bitcoin then store in a safe wallet then we do not need to do anything anymore, just waiting for a long time then we will get big profit, we can use time to do other things like work or focus learn.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
March 21, 2018, 12:05:30 PM
I think when bitcoin is not discover or created, our life is not that good as now. Bitcoin gave us opportunity to have an extra income and also gave as a good life, so if bitcoin is not created until today maybe our life is so boring and not as good as today.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 11:36:36 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

If bitcoin wasnt created then I think that there would another one that takes its place as the forst cryptocurrency. They would also have repercussions on how the cryptocurrency would develop as ethereum might not exist if it not for bitcoin. Ethereum was a better version of how bitcoin is being the smart cryptocurrency but I do think that bitcoin’s effect would still be felt even if it has not been created. As I do think that there would still be a new crytpocurrency giant just not the name bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
March 21, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
If Bitcoin wasn't created, this forum wouldn't exist at all. Creative ideas wouldn't have the urge to put themselves out there and make a change or improve the world today through ICOs. If Bitcoin didn't exist at all, I'm still probably working for my boss and he's the one getting rich. I'm glad Bitcoin was created.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
March 21, 2018, 11:25:44 AM
If bitcoin wasn't created we're not here right now, gaining profits online, investing and we wouldn't know where to start. Because bitcoin is the very first coin that made a big impact to the world. Simple people, unemployed, students, won't be able to spend or buy things using their own money if it weren't for bitcoin.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
No matter what area of life it is evolution is inevitable. It's very hard to say how the world would be without BTC, definitely, there will be some other fintech innovation in which people will be busy with instead.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 11:18:23 AM
if bitcoin wasn't created we could not have able to gain large amounts of cryptocurrency there will be no hope for those people who have financial problems,those people that only been successful through bitcoin even me if bitcoin wasn't invented maybe I've stop going to the market or what i need to buybecause only in bitcoin i get the money to pay all of my things and foods.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
March 21, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
If things haven't grown we might be still living in the stone age, with civilization development took place in all areas. This development helped in fulfilling the necessity of the population. Now bitcoin has been serving good with its backing technology and in this manner if it was not created people might be adopting the same traditional system which is much used at present.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 11:15:00 AM
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

Then we are not here right now, we are not using and investing in bitcoin, we dont have extra income, we dont get big profit in bitcoin and other people did not change their life! If bitcoin is nothing right now, maybe im still selling stuffs online because its my first online job before i knew about this bitcoin. Crypto world will die if its not that popular.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

So many people benefited from btc by creating another platform of opportunities for everyone with basic know how on computer and much more for those who really know how the programs work. It gave opportunity to people like us who're being forced to saturate the conventional platform of trade. I guess macroscopically, bitcoin helped even out the flow of values among the countries where it is being utilized. Without it, there won't be crypto and far from revolution in trade. 

I think in many ways bitcoin was the spark that birthed blockchains aswell, there is a good chance that if bitcoin had not been created something else would have likely sparked a movement like this due to a number of societal shifts
Activity: 182
March 21, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

So many people benefited from btc by creating another platform of opportunities for everyone with basic know how on computer and much more for those who really know how the programs work. It gave opportunity to people like us who're being forced to saturate the conventional platform of trade. I guess macroscopically, bitcoin helped even out the flow of values among the countries where it is being utilized. Without it, there won't be crypto and far from revolution in trade. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
March 21, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
There is no Bitcoin then nothing will change the fate or life of human beings with increasing poverty all over the world. Bitcoin can slightly reduce this by investing Bitcoin to make a profit.
We'll I think bitcoin gave a lot of opportunities to people especially when we're talking about financial status. A lot of people were nothing before they knew about bitcoin and thanks to bitcoin we can see a brighter future ahead of us. It changed the way we live our life and if it wasn't created maybe a lot of us still wonders what the future would be.
Activity: 129
March 21, 2018, 10:36:50 AM
I would not be like this, who can buy what I want if Bitcoin is not created, and I will not be able to recognize blockchain and crypto technology if bitcoins do not exist, and it's probably true that the crypto world will not be known much without Bitcoin.
In my opinion, If Bitcoin wasn't invented it wouldn't make a big difference right now. I don't think Bitcoin is currently actively affecting a lot of lives. Sure, there are some exceptions but I think a majority of people see Bitcoin as a curiosity. In any case, paying with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency doesn't seem that appealing to me when it's so volatile, and I think that it's going to take a while before any of the currencies are stable enough to be a payment method. Being a viable payment method would deliver on their promise to cut out the middleman, but at the moment cryptocurrencies mostly seem interesting to speculate on.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
i think i'll focus on my study if i already student and focus on my work if i have a job. just simple answer because you dont think anything if you already enter here at cryptoworld. cryptocurrency was already created because of bitcoin and other "user" created their own coin i think because they want to get another profit rather than the profit that they get in bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
March 21, 2018, 10:30:19 AM
If Bitcoin wasn't invented it wouldn't make a big difference right now. I don't think Bitcoin is currently actively affecting a lot of lives. Sure, there are some exceptions but I think a majority of people see Bitcoin as a curiosity. In any case, paying with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency doesn't seem that appealing to me when it's so volatile, and I think that it's going to take a while before any of the currencies are stable enough to be a payment method. Being a viable payment method would deliver on their promise to cut out the middleman, but at the moment cryptocurrencies mostly seem interesting to speculate on

I agree. I think it was not created then people would just utilize and use what they have now as a currency, as an investment medium or a trade medium. It's part of human nature to want to explore things and be invented in order to make life easier, part of that process is the discovery of things like this that actually improve how we do things. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, in general, has introduced such a new way to do business, and since it is way easier compared to others things of similar use, many people are becoming more and more interested to it.
Activity: 112
March 21, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

If bitcoin is not created, I will use my money to invest in securities
Activity: 158
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
March 21, 2018, 10:17:54 AM
We dont know because it did not happen. Theres always be a first time, but one thing i can assure of.
People is inventor and innovative. We always find a way to make our life easier.
It cant be exacly like what the bitcoin does but it could have similarities.
Bitcoin gives us idea about cryptocurrencies which lead to making other cryptos.
But we cant take credit for all the good benefits and advantages we get from bitcoins. Other cryptos may be forgotten in the passage of time but one thing for sure is that bitcoin will be recorded in history.
Activity: 378
March 21, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

I think if bitcoin wasn't created I'm still a dependent person because Bitcoin is the only way I know to earn money even if that I'm still a student. When I first work here I'm so very happy because by working on it I can also help my family on our financial.
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 10:06:21 AM
If bitcoin wasn't created, well, we aren't here also and there's no crypto-currency world. And besides, our dreams of getting rich will remain a dream forever. Because other than this, there's no other way I can earn more profit with my regular job. So, let's all be thankful that bitcoin exist and let's hope and pray that it will last for a long time.
Activity: 350
March 21, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

Then there will be nonsuch thing as this thing then there are no easy money for us. Because bitcoins lead into creating this forums and all the other altcoins and with that the icos and minings are made and those thing keeps our money flowing almost everyday and without them then i think i am.just an ordinary people with sticking into.a job that i do notbwven wanted to do with a lower salary rate.
Pages:
Jump to: