Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 5. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
March 29, 2018, 02:20:55 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

If bitcoin wasn't created, another coin was. Because of the development of technology everyone is taking advantage of it, if it wasn't created, another man will eventually see through the internet and make a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 12:58:10 AM
if bitcoin wasn't created, there is another cryptocoin will be borned, with another name
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 12:13:01 AM
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

Thinking about what will happen when bitcoin is not created I think I don't have the source of income where I can be able to gain profit or salary even those people out there. I believe that bitcoin is really a good help to everyone not just in us but also in our economy. No bitcoin no work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
March 29, 2018, 12:06:27 AM

no bitcoin no cryptocurrencies.
thats all i can say.and if no crypto maybe i still stuck with forex and ponzi scheme.that was dark age for me.loss so much in there
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 12:01:52 AM

if the Bitcoin wasn't created , maybe a lot of us don't have work and no source of income , because here in Bitcoin all we need is to be creative and work really hard.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 06:00:18 PM
if bitcoin wasn't created my life could still be the same. my financial problems would not be solved if it wasn't for bitcoin. it helped me grow and become sucessful im very thankful that bitcoin was created i hope that bitcoin can help those lee fortunate people to grow and become sucessful.
It is totally a wrong concept that if Bitcoin was not created something other would be created. It’s totally wrong. It was first Bitcoin due to which crypto born and same procedure was made for other cryptocurrencies so, if Bitcoin was not created then there will be no such concept of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
March 27, 2018, 10:52:00 AM
If bitcoin is not created. Your question does not exist. Just joking.  Cheesy
But, serious. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency or digital coin. If bitcoin is not created there is no altcoins. Cryptoworld is not exist. Regarding to your question about " where would you be right now? " I think i'm still doing not productive work after my 8 hours job done and got home, just like others.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
March 27, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

If bitcoin is not created,may we are not here,and there is no community of bitcoin created,and maybe also that we are not here working and looking for bounty by promoting some ICO project,so that we can earn.We already know that how cryptocurrency being important of our life,by helping to grow our economy and social responsibilty,thats why if bitcoins  is  not been created by nakamoto satoshi,maybe we are still doom situation,because digital currency is the answer of all our future dreams.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
March 27, 2018, 06:42:43 AM
We probably will be doing some other business Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
March 27, 2018, 06:36:17 AM
We would not be able to ask such stupid question at this forum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
March 27, 2018, 06:28:57 AM
if bitcoin wasn't created my life could still be the same. my financial problems would not be solved if it wasn't for bitcoin. it helped me grow and become sucessful im very thankful that bitcoin was created i hope that bitcoin can help those lee fortunate people to grow and become sucessful.
Activity: 90
March 27, 2018, 06:26:19 AM
I think if bitcoin wasn't created someone else would have just created it. Same concept, different name at that point. It might not have happened when bitcoin was created but it would have been created regardless by someone else.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 27, 2018, 06:25:22 AM
If bitcoin was not created then there would be other cryptos. The next one is etherium so without bitcoin etherium would be the biggest crypto out there. Also if you look at the market you can see lots of new cryptos being created all the time from the ICOs so there are always many different cryptos available. It just happens that bitcoin is the first and so is the biggest. Someone created it and there had to be a first one and that is bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
If bitcoin is not created then there is no opportunity being offered to the people to gain extra income and sustain daily lives. Life still the same need to strive harder to make lives better and financially stable. When bitcoin came lot of opportunities opened and lot of people specially those who are unemployed are given a chance to earn. And as for me i can also say that it contribute help to the economy becomes better because unemployed people can now have an income to sustain their daily needs. Thankful to bitcoin for coming in because lives become better especially on the financial aspect.
copper member
Activity: 82
https://mvlchain.io
March 27, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
I do not think any other cryptos came out. Altcoins came out because of the blockchain concept.
That is why the one(or ones) that brought the concept of blockchain is a god.
Activity: 70
March 27, 2018, 05:18:04 AM
 But the fact that bitcoin and crypto-currencies in general are not tied to any particular tangible asset, does not allow to make forecasts, how long the growth will last and when the reverse slope comes.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
March 21, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
I think creation of bitcoin was inevitable. The digital development and new technologies, new mindset of people regarding banks and traditional economy made the conditions for bitcoin to be created.
If it wasn't called bitcoin maybe would be some other name but cryptocurrencies were ment to be made and this represents another level of human society development.
Activity: 56
March 21, 2018, 02:04:20 PM
Crypto currency - conditional zeros and units on the account of their owner, not having a physical form, and therefore they need their own original version of accounting.
Activity: 69
March 21, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

if bitcoin is not created then progress in financial problems is no progress because bitcoin is a digital currency that has good prospects for the future era with its benefits and also about investments that I find easier compared to other investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 12:27:58 PM
I think if bitcoin does not exist, then yesterday the poor people add up. Now look there is bitcoin many people have changed with bitcoin. Starting from the economy, if the normal person of the economy increases, And his lifestyle has changed even better.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: