Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 2. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 10:07:52 AM
If bitcoin never created, then my life will make a big different. I will not serves internet too much for the whitepaper for the ICO and will not learn on the wallet or more secure internet technologies. I might looking into different interest like buying limited edition bank notes or coins or purchase of gold bar, who knows.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 08:57:49 AM
If bitcoin wasn't created then someone else would have created cryptocurrencies I believe. It would have just taken a bit longer but someone would have created it eventually.
Activity: 9
April 15, 2018, 07:06:29 AM
I expect that there would be no prosperity happened in my life. I would not be financially stable because what I earn here in bitcoin is what I used in my  daily expenses. If bitcoin was not created then I think crypto world will not be introduced to people because bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency. And no, I believe that if bitcoinwas not created then cryptocurrencies will not be known all over the world.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
April 15, 2018, 12:50:46 AM
The world would die, bitcoin is our savior, savior is the next step in our silly life, bitcoin is our future.

I agree, I can't imagine with out bitcoin the existence of it is a big help to us. Bitcoin will be the main portion of evryone.

That is obvious. How can you imagine something's existence if it will not exist? Bitcoin is a great technology and it is the root of all the good crypto currencies that is being made to help us users. With out Bitcoin, transacting will be always the same in the past with third parties. I do not know what do you mean by Bitcoin as a main portion for everyone but all I know is that because of Bitcoin, Crypto currency will be the future.
Activity: 840
April 15, 2018, 12:47:37 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

If bitcoin wasn't created, we must not seen cryptomarket like what happen right now. Bitcoin is pioneer in cryptoworld and thats why many following because market that bitcoin created open many opportunity for many peoples and create many bussiness opportunity
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
April 15, 2018, 12:47:02 AM
if bitcoin wasn't created my life could still be the same. my financial problems would not be solved if it wasn't for bitcoin. it helped me grow and become sucessful im very thankful that bitcoin was created i hope that bitcoin can help those lee fortunate people to grow and become sucessful.
Activity: 158
April 15, 2018, 12:39:43 AM
if Bitcoin is not found, it will not make a big difference now, I do not think Bitcoin is currently actively affecting many lives, there are some exceptions but I think most people see Bitcoin as curiosity.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 07:42:25 PM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
If Bitcoin was not created, then there will be no other existing cryptos that can be found nowadays because I believe that it was the first ever established crypto to exist in the public virtual market giving the birth of the digital currency we currently have. If Bitcoin was not created, then there will be no other ways we people can obtain an income even we are just staying at home. It will be hard for us to seek source of income that can serve as a backup whenever we have an emergency scenario like shortage in financial. If there is no Bitcoin created, then there will be no platform like this to exist.
Activity: 84
April 14, 2018, 07:37:44 PM
The world would die, bitcoin is our savior, savior is the next step in our silly life, bitcoin is our future.

I agree, I can't imagine with out bitcoin the existence of it is a big help to us. Bitcoin will be the main portion of evryone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 02:52:06 PM
I think if bitcoin wasn't created there's no temporary job or alternative job that can people use to earn money.
Maybe, hope for the jobless people wouldn't exist. Also, our debt in the World Bank will continuously increase and reduce in our debt will not happen.
If Bitcoin wasn't created, a lot of people will not be able to gain profit. Also, the chances of students or unemployed to support their financial status will not be possible. Thus, Bitcoin is such a help to everyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 02:47:22 PM
nothing would have changed because we wouldn't even know about it. don't think I need to come up with something absolutely incredible
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
April 13, 2018, 02:38:50 PM
Even if Bitcoin wasn't created I think it is only a matter of time until someone creates a digital currency or crypto currency,
The name could be different but I think it would still be t like this and the impact would still be the same.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 13, 2018, 02:30:35 PM
If bitcoin is not created there will be no world currency market as exciting now. There will be no billionaire on bitcoin. People will not improve their lives. Students will not have extra income to take care of their lives. The world economy will slow down.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
April 13, 2018, 02:19:30 PM
I think if bitcoin wasn't created there's no temporary job or alternative job that can people use to earn money.
Maybe, hope for the jobless people wouldn't exist. Also, our debt in the World Bank will continuously increase and reduce in our debt will not happen.
Activity: 7
April 07, 2018, 07:05:20 PM
I do not think it would have been so well known, although there is no bitcoin, nor the other cryptocurrencies that precede it had become popular.
Activity: 378
April 07, 2018, 06:25:35 PM
I think we'd live happily ever after.) But seriously, the digital age could not but appear digital currency. This is a very logical invention for our time.
Activity: 132
April 07, 2018, 05:44:08 PM
if there is no bitcoin there will be another coin and I am proud of the bitcoin there is very useful and I will see up to where bitcoiin will go forward and become krypto king
Activity: 490
April 07, 2018, 05:39:23 PM
The world would not have suffered any significant damage. Prior to the creation of bitcoin, we calmly did without cryptocurrency, and nothing in this senior was not.
Activity: 162
April 07, 2018, 05:22:46 PM
If bitcoin didn't exist we won't have a chance to experince the benefits of it, we wont be able to have an additional way of earnings, there might  be a high volume of unemployed people.
Activity: 52
April 07, 2018, 04:59:23 PM
Bitcs gave a strength and backbone, not to the people globally but to the criminals to freely trade without even being charged a tax
Pages:
Jump to: