Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 3. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
April 06, 2018, 06:37:08 PM
meaningless question.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
April 06, 2018, 06:27:32 PM
That's a great question if that would have been the case digital money would have developed every it would have so many flaws or maybe digital or cashless payments would never every existed or be accepted widely among people
If bitcoin never existed people wouldn't have known how government exploit them how huge exchanges are taking high fees
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
If there is no exist of Bitcoin, i'm now must be a normal worker in some factory ,working all days like 12 hours a day and getting a really cheap salary. No future, no happy life with full-provided and i won't be a success man at all if Bitcoin wasn't created.
Activity: 239
April 06, 2018, 05:49:08 PM
I think we would live just as we lived before. Just as some of us lived few weeks ago. Without knowing and interesting in cryptocurrency at all. So yes, simple
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 05:47:31 PM
Bitcoin creation gave birth to all the ideal that created all other alternative cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin was not created, it is possible we won't have any cryptocurrencies at all. It doesn't mean nothing will happen as an innovation to money and payments but it definitely may not be cryptocurrencies. It may be something better or not as good as it is.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
April 06, 2018, 05:10:28 PM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
for me personally, bitcoin made enormous changes in my life.because of the bitcoin results, now I spend more time with my family and also my economy better than before I know bitcoin. maybe if there is no bitcoin, now I still have to work overtime to earn extra income which makes the time for my family is reduced
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 04:47:04 PM
If btcs wouldn't have been created there would have accumulated a number of unemployed youths who would have been just sitting without income
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 04:21:21 PM
I really don't have idea what will happen then.But those people who are depending on bitcoin for their living they have to lead their life on a poor way. This popular currency hadn't created.Many of the investors hadn't find a good sector for investment.
Activity: 32
April 03, 2018, 09:21:15 PM
Haven't thought about it. Its nice post I would say because everyone keeps lokking for future not the past
Activity: 112
April 03, 2018, 01:20:17 PM
then another way of making use of currency would have been invented lol
Activity: 75
April 03, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
If it isn't for Bitcoin, there would be no cryptocurrency world right now. And I am not what I am right now. For sure I will become an employee whose very hardworking to compete with different intelligent people in the business world. Bitcoin really changed my life. I am earning more than what I earned in my recent job.
Activity: 275
April 03, 2018, 10:56:10 AM
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

Confused to answer, if bitcoin is not made we will not know bitcoin, can not feel the advantages of bitcoin, and we all will not be in this forum.
Activity: 308
April 03, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

If bitcoins was not created then banks would not be scared anymore and those wealthy people today who invest on bitcoins before back in 2013 are still broke in their life, bitcoins is very helpful because of its popularity that makes the price increase so i hope that bitcoins will exist forever.
Activity: 77
April 03, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also changes the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from investments.

What would happen to the crypto world?
If bitcoin is not made, of course, the world's unemployment will not decrease. The lives of the people of the world will be mediocre, they live in deprivation and have no assets that can be invested. People will work very hard to be able to meet the needs of his life and his family. Debts owned may not necessarily be paid off in quick time. Cryptocurrency will not be as popular now if bitcoins are not created.
Activity: 350
April 03, 2018, 10:44:21 AM
If Bitcoin not created? Then just imagine things didn't yet exists today but about to exist in the future. Now you've realize nothing is changed, if no Bitcoin yesterday therefore, no crypto today and our life goes on trading other assets or in stock markets.
Activity: 86
April 03, 2018, 10:31:33 AM
The idea of crypto currency or digital currency was generated with the invention of Bitcoin. Today crypto market has grown up due to btc. Many other currencies are coming into the market depending on Bitcoin. If btc was not developed, we would not have this scenario in crypto market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 10:13:28 AM
Well . If bitcoin is not created then we dont have any extra income. Without bitcoin i cannot support my studies and everyday needs i cant also help my parents.  I could be a nornal person with a normal life who do not have any good income because i only have a small amount of income unlike in bitcoin i earned a big income from my investment. .If there is no bitcoin, there are no millionaires because of bitcoin and maybe we don't have other source of income.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 09:52:47 AM
If the bitcoin was not created then the whole world will stick to manual process. They will used the local currencies in all means or kinds of commercial transactions which is very not good and time consuming.
Activity: 33
April 02, 2018, 09:43:43 AM
hmm maybe nothing because here in my country not all people use or know about cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
April 02, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

If the bitcoin was not created, the current king is now ETH. And everyone will care more about ETH
Pages:
Jump to: