Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 22. (Read 6082 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 13
August 25, 2018, 11:47:39 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
The bitcoin simehow in other countries will accept it because most of the numbers of investment for the future is come from bitcoin and by putting tax on bitcoin they will never ban it because taxes is the blood of the economic without it the economic will be gone
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
If goverment bans Bitcoin, this government will lose a large of taxes. Moreover, some companies allow people to trade or pay by Bitcoin. I think they will not agree with this idea because it impacts on their interests. Therefore, to me, the governments should in favor of bitcoin, not banning it.
Activity: 21
August 25, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
Actually, there were some governments baning Bitcoin in their countries. Besides , there are still many governments allowing to trade Bitcoin. Some investors will be lost a large number of money. The economy will lose a work which help human can make profits. Or maybe the price of Bitcoin all around the world will be fallen sharply.
Activity: 91
August 25, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

I hope this will never happen, this is how much money people lose if this happens.
Activity: 42
August 25, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
I think it's technologically impossible to totally place a ban on bitcoin with the status we are now.certain restrictions can be made to slow the network process but surely gradually things will be done.you can't completely block air enroute is channel.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 10:08:43 AM
the government did not allow them, but we all use them very well, after all?
Activity: 154
August 25, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
It will add on to its ubiquity and more individuals will begin to put resources into cryptocurrencies. it is difficult to boycott their utilization. in the long run governments will concoct a couple of tenets and directions on them
Activity: 56
August 25, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
Quite will happen. Despite the fact that administration have no reason for forbidding bitcoin and some other crypto, But in the event that it happening then you don't have to stress. In future there will be a few trades that will have add up to security of your records. since Necessity is the mother everything being equal. So Keep yourselves quiet and Keep exchanging.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 09:27:51 AM
I just read some article many countries banned bitcoin because their government wants to regulate it to legalize and have a tax but the bitcoin is blockchain and decentralized no one can own it.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
August 25, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

If ever the government banned all the access in bitcoin rhen I guess it is the end for the people who are so into the cryptocurrency world. We can't touch our coins if they will stop or hinder all the sites regarding to this then we cannot have access to our coins. Luckily, my country haven't ban it yet and I hope they will not due to bitcoin has a great help in humanity and has a positive future for us.
Activity: 83
August 25, 2018, 08:14:57 AM
I think government will not ban bitcoin because In no time they will find bitcoin profitable for them.
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 08:11:28 AM
We're so lucky in our country because they don't ban bitcoin and one thing good is that they are already planning to make laws to legalize bitcoin.I hope all countries stop banning bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
August 25, 2018, 07:49:48 AM
If the goverment will ban bitcoin and when it blocks all the sites that is related with bitcoin including our wallet for sure we can not now able to used all our money with crypto so we should hope that the goverment will not stop supporting bitcoin so we can still make money on it.
Activity: 475
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
August 25, 2018, 07:37:48 AM
The issue of government banning bitcoin has been on since the rapid growth of bitcoin last year. But I still believe bitcoin has so much to offer to us all and thus cannot be neglected. Well let's hope for the best.
Activity: 58
August 25, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

I think that the money already invested in Bitcoin will be forever gone since there are no back-up system to give their money back. It will stabilize the current currency of the government, therefore lowering the inflation rate. It will also generate more revenue and taxes from the people.
Activity: 203
August 25, 2018, 07:01:07 AM
Government banning bitcoin is possible but I don't think it will happen as they, government has seen the great potential bitcoin has using blockchain technology. Even though for now bitcoin faces some scrutiny from government, I believe soon bitcoin will be fully accepted for payment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

Some government banned cryptocurrency, but more countries are starting to accept and used since it can be more easier to used and since most of the people used it can be more easier for them
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 06:14:02 AM
government is already banning Bitcoins in many countries because some illegal transactions of gun battle in drug smuggling all are done using Bitcoins only because Bitcoin seems to be animals but as per I heard something system is coming so that the transactions in which Bitcoins are used can be traced I hope for this reason government will and then Bitcoins in all the countries and bacon will be the common currency between all the countries and maybe it can come to the mainstream also.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 06:03:06 AM
If the government ban bitcoin, then there is no people that wanted to use bitcoin because it might risk them to go to the jail.
Activity: 30
August 25, 2018, 06:00:15 AM
The economic slowdown will affect investors, financially it isn't good. The economic crisis may have come from the government's ban on Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: