Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 27. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 11:44:47 AM
Though it might be difficult for any government to totally ban bitcoin and other relating sites to cryptocurrencies because is a decentralized blockchain, nevertheless, it would be a great loss for investors and might bring economic hardship to some individual.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 11:34:58 AM
Even if the governmet bans bitcoin, it will still used as a payment in black market. just like how they usually use bitcoin then. And people can just simply use vpn.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
Some are banning it and some other are not, because the one that are banning it find that it will make their economy complicated. but most of the country find it useful to their economy because in Germany bitcoin now is known as one of the currency of their Country. in other word they might banned it but some other people find it useful so they remain using it for their own good.
There are many attempt by some government to de stabilize and ban bitcoin but still they find it hard to do as blockchain system is a p2p system and transaction is all mainly done between you and the node of the blockchain so I think blockchain is unstoppable government may shutdown the whole world's internet first prior destroying bitcoin. What they can do is to do market manipulation and give the world a bad news about bitcoin but in effect people still find the goodness of bitcoin, so bitcoin will continue to reign even in the future.
Activity: 95
August 14, 2018, 11:01:37 AM
well, I'm sure the price will decrease. it happens when china bans bitcoin. well, although the price is not so falling, but I think if other big countries banned bitcoin like japan, of course it will make the price fall, and less trust. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 210
August 10, 2018, 04:38:48 AM
I think, the technology a blockchain can't be forbidden. It is possible to manipulate the cryptocurrency price. But it isn't possible to forbid a mining.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
August 10, 2018, 04:37:31 AM
Some are banning it and some other are not, because the one that are banning it find that it will make their economy complicated. but most of the country find it useful to their economy because in Germany bitcoin now is known as one of the currency of their Country. in other word they might banned it but some other people find it useful so they remain using it for their own good.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
August 10, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
Don't be too serious about bitcoin that is being banned in the future, hence we should be more confident enough and give it importance, so that the government thinks that there are no illegal activity on it on don't have to banned it for any purpose. For some instance bitcoin helps unemployed youth to earn on it, such a great thing that government has not to worry about.
it will become a big problem if the government ban the bitcoin. we know how it will affect when one country bans the bitcoin. the price are very fast to change because another country disallowed the bitcoin. the bitcoin would become limited in flow to the other country. and if that happens, that all country and government banned the bitcoin. I think it would be the end for bitcoin.
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 04:28:08 AM
Don't be too serious about bitcoin that is being banned in the future, hence we should be more confident enough and give it importance, so that the government thinks that there are no illegal activity on it on don't have to banned it for any purpose. For some instance bitcoin helps unemployed youth to earn on it, such a great thing that government has not to worry about.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
August 10, 2018, 04:18:51 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
for the problem of prohibiting or not we all cannot know for sure what matters most take advantage of the opportunities that exist, and the government can do anything even block the site, if that happens of course we cannot do anything to defend our coins
Activity: 183
August 10, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
They can not block Bitcoin. Their job is to restrict the promotion of Bitcoin too much when the law is not managed to handle it. Bitcoin will still grow, investor confidence for it is still huge
Activity: 135
August 10, 2018, 04:14:26 AM
I don't think even if most governments now ban the Internet, it's going to be a good way to ban the encrypted world. It is a social consensus for the future of decentralization, and I think more government departments will adopt Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 31
August 10, 2018, 04:10:47 AM
If the government bans Bitcoin I am concerned that the cryptocurrency issues will fluctuate, investors will face many obstacles. Of course, the economic market will stand still, the country will be very slow in development.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 10, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

Government can not ban bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralized. What government can do is ban bitcoin if used for payment in their country or trade with bitcoin. Government ban dont give effect to our wallet because its on internet, except government shutdown internet on their country. Right now, government can not ban internet site because many ways to unlock
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 03:15:29 AM
Banning bitcoin is an unwise move because in any way, the government still gets profit from bitcoin or even altcoins. I'm talking about the ways of transfers, these instruments in transferring our funds from bitcoin or to bitcoin pays their taxes which is base on their revenue.
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

It is hard to imagine what the Bitcoin Market would be like if all governments had issued a ban on Bitcoin trading. Market may increase from there or vice versa. But in my opinion the Bitcoin market can be volatile but BTC will not be able to lose because of its large market capitalization and many transactions are accepted in BTC. That's just if. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 28
August 10, 2018, 02:32:40 AM
Within the past many nations have prohibited bitcoin. Due to the Bitcoin online foreign money, many governments are involved approximately this foreign money. So they're no longer using bitcoin. Bitcoin might be banned if people will lose the splendid opportunity to stand up.And this could have an impact at the that means of cash.
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 01:11:09 AM
It will never become a big problem because government can ban bitcoin and also can declared it illegal but no one can stop Internet so, don't worry about it.
Activity: 476
August 10, 2018, 01:06:54 AM
Then Bitcoin will become illegal. Simple as that! If you are a citizen of a country that banned Bitcoin, it's either you stop using Bitcoin or find some other ways to make Bitcoin transactions without getting caught. Now this will make things even more complicated and riskier. So we should always have a plan B.
Activity: 11
August 10, 2018, 12:00:23 AM

Well, people will really get disappointed especially for those people who earn money here in bitcoin. And I think no one can stop it as there isn't any centralized server of bitcoin so it is impossible for the government to stop bitcoin.
Activity: 58
August 09, 2018, 11:56:48 PM
I dont think we will ever give up on bitcoin. If that really happens, we will still find a way to trade either through some sorts of dark web or private network to trade still.
The thing is it will be harder and the price of bitcoin will go down really badly when that happens.
Pages:
Jump to: