Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 24. (Read 6093 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 09:08:01 AM
I do not see bitcoin getting banned anytime soon. Some countries did not ban bitcoin as well. I believe that bitcoin would be a strong force in the future and it would go mainstream definitely. This is what I believe. Government won't be able to ban bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 08:42:10 AM
there will be chaos, but it is almost impossible and I do not think that this will happen
Activity: 182
August 24, 2018, 08:36:35 AM
 If a government banned the virtual currency, people may resort to underground transactions and trading where a special browser is used. But the most familiar word in the government as of this time is not ban but regulation and many of the countries are planning to create their own style of regulating the cryptocurrency exchanges.,i dont want it happen.
Activity: 28
August 24, 2018, 07:45:42 AM
No government can ever ban bitcoin. It will not work because no one can trace the owner of all bitcoin users in their country
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 07:40:08 AM
I think, there are some countries that have banned bitcoin but the government can't do anything to stop the use of bitcoin because they can't control bitcoin and regulate bitcoin
Activity: 78
August 24, 2018, 07:24:56 AM
It would be real naive move from all governments to ban bitcoin, and I doubt it will ever happen, honestly bitcoin and all the other cryptos have so much potential and they make life easier and governments will soon realize that and use it for their own good, this is my take on this.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 24, 2018, 07:23:37 AM
Now many countries have been banned from bitcoin, and the latest is Sri Lanka, but I'm sure that bitcoin users will not be affected by banning from various countries as long as many exchanges can be transactions with dollars.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 07:21:53 AM
I dont think what will happen if government ban bitcoin.  All i can say that,  in our country bitcoin is legal and we are free to use it.  I think because pur govenment know that it can help individuals in their financial problem.  They also warn as in the scam of it.  
Activity: 203
August 24, 2018, 07:19:18 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
If thats our Government decission,theres nothing we can do to it instead of respect what our government wants.maybe they ban bitcoin if there works is not good already for all who use it.but I think here in our country its not yet ban.if it is illegal maybe they ban it already.but hoping that here in our country it will going to be legal because its really help a lot of people that jobless right now.
Activity: 60
August 24, 2018, 07:14:56 AM
Maybe some countries are already banned bitcoin but I hope in our country they will not banned crypto because  for me, personally it helps me a lot it gives some extra money  to pay some of our bills.  Bitcoin is a big help for every one.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 24, 2018, 07:08:37 AM
It depends on the country, I think, because countries that legalized bitcoin like the United States gain a lot from bitcoin. I do not see the reason for banning bitcoin if a country is earning off of it, right? Plus, even if they want to stop it, it is probably too late to do it now.
Activity: 336
August 24, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
Government is already banning bitcoins in many countries because all the type of illegal works like gun smuggling drug peddling all the transactions are done using cryptocurrencies only because those are anonymous now if the developer of Bitcoins can trace the transactions which are done for  illegal purposes then maybe the government can think of unbanning Bitcoins other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 06:59:58 AM
Actually, from now on, i don’t believe that governments will keep trying to ban bitcoin. The world is changing and to be honest no one can stop this. I think they’ll figure out how to accept btc and crypto somehow. It’s just my opinion, we’ll see in time.
Zre
Activity: 27
August 24, 2018, 06:56:07 AM
In fact, bitkoyn will not be banned. On the contrary, cryptoconversion will be accepted all over the world. It would have been impossible if the government had done this, but if it had happened, it would have been the destruction of the Bikka coin with the amount of coins or bitcoins lost in the block, and it was very bad. But at a very high price, governments will regulate, and the currencies of the crypt will no longer be decentralized.
Activity: 132
August 24, 2018, 06:39:14 AM
Yes we know that some country banned bitcoin.but if the other  country follow also to banned bitcoin many people will be affect,there are many people  earn money for bitcoin. bitcoin help them to have a better life  and better future even when they don't have work.
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 05:56:44 AM
There is no regulation on the use of bitcoins. Implicit ban. The Superintendencia Financiera warned financial institutions in 2014 that they may not "protect, invest, broker, or manage virtual money operations". The Ecuadorian government has issued a ban on bitcoin and other digital currencies. So bitcoin can not be ban no Matter what they do. Nobody is in control of it. Those in still in doubt about bitcoin being banned can read more about Blockchain and digital currency in details. I believe after making diligent search you will be satisfy that it cant be ban. 
copper member
Activity: 54
August 24, 2018, 05:52:01 AM
it wont be successful even if they try.  the best response to bitcoin is not to ban it, but to embrace the technology and try and work with it.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 05:24:07 AM
t will be exceptionally troublesome for governments to level out boycott bitcoin completely, yet for contention, in the event that they some way or another do, and you have your key data regardless of whether you remember it, you could go to a nation where it isn't prohibited and utilize it there anyway you please.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 05:23:27 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

I do not know what to do if government ban bitcoin because this is the only way I know to earn money. They said that government will accept only bitcoin if they put a tax on it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
August 24, 2018, 05:16:49 AM
i think in future they will accept bitcoin and alt coin. now some nation has aldready banned bitcoin because they can not control it and don't realize the big benifit of them.
Pages:
Jump to: