Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 25. (Read 6093 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 5
August 24, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
Users will always be able to transfer the bitcoins from their wallet now or in the future to a wallet in which they control the private keys, In the case of a ban, you can control your bitcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 05:10:23 AM
Governments banning cryptocurrency will not happen, regulations can come in from government angle but a total ban I think is not possible as block chain technology is phenomenal and a lot can be achieved through blockchain technology.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 05:06:44 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

The world of crypto will eventually stop and any business using cryptos especially in their marketing strategies would be experienced a great loss. However, it would be difficult to shut down market without killing the internet.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 05:04:30 AM
Actually nothing will happen. Although the government has no reason to ban bitcoin and other crypto, but if that happens then you don't need to worry. In the future there will be some exchanges that will have total security from your account. Keep yourself calm & keep trading.
Activity: 9
August 24, 2018, 04:55:59 AM
If one country bans BTC, just utilize it in another country. As long as there're still a proportion of people believe in BTC, BTC will stay. I think the existance of govt will weaken BTC's role as currency, but given its nature as a token, which can be equity, I'm still excited about how blockchain technology will develop.
Activity: 49
August 24, 2018, 04:43:45 AM
Some countries that are not ready for cryptocurrencies will ban bitcoin, others will try to control the movement of coins by imposing their own regulations. Japan and other countries welcome and legalized bitcoin instead of banning it. In my own country, bitcoin is not yet legal but the government did not banned it and they've been studying the cryptocurrency for possible legalization in the future. If government ban the use of bitcoin, people might instead try to buy or sell coins in the underground exchanges.
It is happening now in some countries, some government has no vision in the crypto currency , they are scared to adopt the new kind of money which is good actually for the countries economy I think, they reject the possibilities in the future, They are regulating and stopping Bitcoin on spreading in order to protect their business and other stuffs.
Activity: 27
August 24, 2018, 04:43:06 AM
Want to tell you about TalentSnap. It is a zero-knowledge proof technology that will automate the hiring process. Recruiting experience, data science, software development, blockchain – the team that is working on this technology has everything to succeed! Cheesy
Activity: 350
August 24, 2018, 04:22:08 AM
No i would never think that the goverments bans bitcoin, not possible for me. The goverments workimg about the cryptocurrency taxes and they will collect taxes soon. So why would they ban it? That's doesn't make any sense. My advise is to never believe this things..
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
August 24, 2018, 04:11:05 AM
Some countries that are not ready for cryptocurrencies will ban bitcoin, others will try to control the movement of coins by imposing their own regulations. Japan and other countries welcome and legalized bitcoin instead of banning it. In my own country, bitcoin is not yet legal but the government did not banned it and they've been studying the cryptocurrency for possible legalization in the future. If government ban the use of bitcoin, people might instead try to buy or sell coins in the underground exchanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 24, 2018, 03:58:59 AM
It's impossible. Bitcoin is decentralized to prohibit it, the efforts of all countries of the world will be needed, but even in this case it is technically impossible. So I think that you do not need to worry, everything will be fine.
Activity: 193
August 24, 2018, 03:46:45 AM
It's not a surprise because government want's a thing that they can control and bitcoin is not included on the thing they can control; when that thing really happens it will be expected because government only going on a corruption and corruption is a thing that enriched their moneys and on our time or era, Government officials wants only the taxes and as bitcoin is a online transaction doesn't have a taxes to pay so they will mention the bitcoin expect that and as time goes by when bitcoin pump again expect the thing because some countries already banned bitcoin;besides I think that most fund companies and investing companies invest and trade cryptocurrencies, they would not accept such a ban. All they like is fud and fomo.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 03:45:21 AM
I do not think , government banning bitcoin is a possibility ...this is considering the fact that bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency .
It is on its own and devoid of third party interference.
So it is almost impossible for government to ban it.
Activity: 29
August 24, 2018, 03:28:09 AM
It still exists in the cryptocurrency space but you can not own it. You may have lost your coin. It is a pity that it happened.
copper member
Activity: 336
August 24, 2018, 03:20:41 AM
It was recorded that countries like the USA received tax from bitcoin.
I know its the wish of many countries to ban bitcoin, but i do not think that USA would support that.
Come to think of that, bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency, s it will be almost impossible for any government to succeed in banning it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 24, 2018, 03:09:15 AM
I think there is no chance that governments would ban bitcoins. Most countries including USA, gains a lot of taxes from bitcoin profits. Why would they stop such an earning? besides I think that most fund companies and investing companies invest and trade cryptocurrencies, they would not accept such a ban. All they like is fud and fomo
I agree there is no point. aside from the black market , there is no factor to ban crypto currencies. yes the government cant control them but also, if they do ban, people will still find a way to trade and mine
you're right, but this is just a parable. well, and the most pronounced effect if a country bans bitcoin is, the price reduction. but it depends on which country banned bitcoin. Well, but I hope, bitcoin is accepted in all countries in the world.
Activity: 154
August 24, 2018, 03:07:21 AM
I think there is no chance that governments would ban bitcoins. Most countries including USA, gains a lot of taxes from bitcoin profits. Why would they stop such an earning? besides I think that most fund companies and investing companies invest and trade cryptocurrencies, they would not accept such a ban. All they like is fud and fomo
I agree there is no point. aside from the black market , there is no factor to ban crypto currencies. yes the government cant control them but also, if they do ban, people will still find a way to trade and mine
Activity: 420
August 24, 2018, 03:06:09 AM
If your government dont support this technology dont leave cryptos, because is temporary.
Use can continue use btc but not on exchanges where need kyc to trade.
Activity: 182
August 24, 2018, 03:00:55 AM
In the matter of fact, some countries are allow to use bitcoin transanction but some countries are also ban despite on these situation no government sector can control bitcoin transanction.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 02:54:35 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized currency but if we look at the world so many countries are bitcoin friendly and they support bitcoin for many reasons and some of the countries not allowing bitcoin usage in their countries because of some threats of crypto into their economy and mostly the advanced countries are in the favor of bitcoin and crypto while now many countries have their own exchanges and separate ICO which leads to the crypto world.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 02:44:02 AM
If the government bans Bitcoin i think the first thing the crypto market will have a effect and the initial Bitcoin price will be low. But it is only a factor price of Bitcoin will have influence on the world.  But Bitcoin prices will rise sharply as it is the new age of the world. Besides that we also know most of the BTC in most countries so there will be no grounds to banning Bitcoin.Therefore we can rest assured.
Pages:
Jump to: