Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 28. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 11:49:18 PM
The Korean tax authorities are constantly present at the digital money exchange floor makes people invest in standing, not sit still.
I'm worried. My money will be thrown into the trash if the government closes the trading floor.
Activity: 96
August 09, 2018, 11:43:56 PM
I think there is no chance that governments would ban bitcoins. Most countries including USA, gains a lot of taxes from bitcoin profits. Why would they stop such an earning? besides I think that most fund companies and investing companies invest and trade cryptocurrencies, they would not accept such a ban. All they like is fud and fomo

In my opinion, it's imposible that goverment would ban bitcoins. Bitcoin is so powerful, in these days all of us now use online transcation for conviniently purpose. Bitcoin centralized the online transaction all over the world.
Activity: 184
August 09, 2018, 11:37:59 PM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

It is difficult to completely prohibit bitcoin. Bilcoin is a decentralized network around the world. There are countries that forbid bitcoins but there are also very friendly and welcome countries bitcoin. Lots of evidence indicates that bitcoin is not used for bad purposes so there will be one day everyone will accept bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 11:36:50 PM
Oh, i see the similar title everywhere. Everyone keep asking the same question. I don’t believe governments will totally ban crypto, they just try to create some regulations to control it. But hey, it’s decentralized, and people always find a way to get involved in cryptocurrency. Just relax.
Activity: 41
August 09, 2018, 11:30:29 PM
I think the government would not ban bitcoin because it has its own rules.In fact bitcoin play a major role in the progress of a country's economic status.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 09:37:09 PM
There are one of a kind governments and each of them has their very own will or energy on any decision that they may make. Bitcoin has already been banned in some countries and that is because of their present authorities that treats bitcoin as a threat to them.my u . s . isn't always banned bitcoin due to the fact they recognise how importent is bitcoin.
Activity: 672
August 05, 2018, 12:24:12 PM
Some countries were already banned bitcoin, and here in my country they did not banned it not because they don't know what to do but they find bitcoin as an interesting and a great opportunity for the people, and a big help in our growing economy.
It will just limit the usage of bitcoin on a specific area or place just like how your government did. But bitcoin is a global currency in the form of crypto where people could still manage to used it in transaction through the web and make an investment with the used of an online base wallet and deal with transactions on the blockchain system of crpytocurrencies.
Activity: 224
August 05, 2018, 12:01:53 PM
I think it is not easy the reason some countries have made the national currency to the state and recognized the world,
like japan but there is a lot of bad information about bitcoin from the past and until now there is no real proof that bitcoin is illegal and also endangers state finances and it is important to help improve human resources if bitcoin persists, as it is very helpful to me in economy. , I hope bitcoin keeps going up and going around the world

After ban the crypto market will go down rapidly undoubted. But the main point is it feasible as some countries has started startups and also filed the patents. So many products and exchanges have been approved by them also, so ban seems to be unrealistic at this point.

Activity: 198
August 05, 2018, 11:54:28 AM
I dont think its possible for the government to ban bitcoin its very much impossible but if it does happen sooner or later they would understand the damage they will cause.They really need someone to educate their minds about bitcoin thats what they need
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 05, 2018, 05:43:27 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
Bitcoin doesn't work like that. It's peer to peer crypto payment system, so no one can stop it as there isn't any centralized server of bitcoin so it is impossible for the government to stop bitcoin. The only way a government can stop bitcoin is by stopping the internet access of the people and that's the basic right of people so they can't restrict the people to use internet.

Well you do realize that people will be hesitant to use something that has been illegalized right? Yeah there are ways to have access even if ip addresses are banned but not all users would want to risk being reprimanded so there will be a serious decline in usage if that happens
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 01:33:43 PM
Bitcoin doesn't work like that. It's peer to peer crypto payment system, so no one can stop it as there isn't any centralized server of bitcoin so it is impossible for the government to stop bitcoin. The only way a government can stop bitcoin is by stopping the internet access of the people and that's the basic right of people so they can't restrict the people to use internet.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 04, 2018, 01:03:10 PM
Governments can blcok you from using certain Crypto Exchange sites, Online Wallet sites & can impose some rules & regulations to avoid visiting & using them. No one can block or use your funds in the exchanges or wallets as long as you are holding credentials. Many governments already restricted dealing in Bitcoin & not legalized since it is decentralized & higher rate of volatility. But some of the forward thinking governments are in action to inspect use case of the crypto currencies to speed up the whole financial world. Blockchain technology has all the requirements to speed up, regulate, Low cost & most efficiency ways to revolutionize the world. This can't be neglected. Since this use case of crypto, has to undergo through inspections in order to not to get cheated anyone from using this in ground level. The importance of blockchain technology will be accepted by each & every government in the near future but we need to be patience till then.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 12:40:20 PM
All the Governments will not take the same strategy at the same time one accepts and the other rejects it does not matter, if in your country the Government who is not ready to accept bitcoin technology then there is nothing to worry all  I would say is to go where it is legal to use. In Developed countries the Government has accepted bitcoins with both hands as they know that this technology has the capacity to improve the economic conditions of the world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 11:55:38 AM
Some countries were already banned bitcoin, and here in my country they did not banned it not because they don't know what to do but they find bitcoin as an interesting and a great opportunity for the people, and a big help in our growing economy.
i hope they won't But seeing how famous and uncontrollable bitcoin is,  it might trigger the government to ban it. Hiring experts for the job. It will be a breakdown to us who do bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 11:42:55 AM
Some countries already banned bitcoin because government can't understand bitcoin will help us to become rich and because of bitcoin it makes a money bitcoin has a very good impact on the finances and welfare of the people.
Activity: 457
August 04, 2018, 11:22:36 AM
this is not a reason or news that always stands out because governments in some countries do not legalize the existence of bitcoin but if there is a ban it will not be achieved because so many countries have used it as an economic driver in every developing country of the country and hope that my country's bitcoin will be better and the government can accept its existence Cheesy
Activity: 67
August 04, 2018, 11:13:46 AM
Government doesn't aims to ban btc for a single reason, its banning has multiple reasons, one the main is, the dwindling of the market of bitcoin with great loss that constrains the investors to invest in it for a long time, this can be result in drowning economy, one other reason is the drugs dealing that take place through bitcoin payments, as government couldn't control these dealing using bitcoin because they can't find dealer's any info.
Activity: 63
August 04, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

And now, Bitcoin already got banned in few country, surely inventor in their country can't do anything against it. Nothing happened to their wallet, they just prohibited to use crypto currency in their country, they can still use it if they change country.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
August 04, 2018, 11:00:49 AM
I think that this is unlikely. I do not know what could be the reasons for this. The government can introduce tough regulatory measures but a complete ban I think will not.
Activity: 210
August 04, 2018, 10:51:59 AM
in my opinion as long as the internet network in this world there are still all crypto and wallets will still be accessible. if only banning and blocking the web, there will be another web.
and crypto will stay alive until the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: