Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 26. (Read 6093 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 02:38:30 AM
Some countries prohibit the Bitcoin they fear if there is money laundering. And my country still Bitcoin can be accessed. Even many people become rich because of the Bitcoin. And I think the country will not be banned because of the Bitcoin can reduce unemployment figures. And can change the economy became very good.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
August 24, 2018, 02:31:25 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
In the future, everything can be. Decentralized crypto currency is really very inconvenient for any state. It may happen that in many countries in the future they will decide to ban either individual or all types of crypto currency. As we can now observe on the situation in China, such a ban can be quite effective. It is very unlikely that the ban on decentralized crypto currency will be universal, but in some countries it is quite possible.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 02:29:02 AM
Government ban cryptocurrency to their country because it affects too much of their currency and banking systems makiing their economy decrease but if they properly use the cryptocurrency on their banks the country will benefit a lot from this business and banning bitcoin will never happen, it just happens that government did not think about the benefits but the negative outcomes which rarely happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 02:24:30 AM
If Government bans Bitcoins, then it will continue to exist outside the legal field, as it was before.
Activity: 62
August 24, 2018, 02:15:54 AM
I think a new type of money online will release
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 02:13:13 AM
I think if goverment ban bitcoin to our society, ofcourse theres so many people hate to our goverment, because bitcoin there so many a lot of people save and helped because of bitcoin, and if ban bitcoin theres so many people hard to earn money.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 24, 2018, 01:54:54 AM
There are some countries in today's time. Those who have already ban Bitcoin in their own country. That government is against Bitcoin and the crypto currency. Despite all this, the number of people using Bitcoin is increasing every day. That's why we need no more to think about it.
Activity: 131
August 24, 2018, 01:30:53 AM
If the government banned the bitcoin,  then it will be hard for the earners to earn a bigtime money because bitcoin is one of the highest rate currency in the world.
Activity: 32
August 24, 2018, 01:05:03 AM
It already happened in other countries but the demand is really high that the Chinese would even migrate their business to other countries to continue.A common reason why Bitcoin was banned in some few countries out there because they had a lot of misunderstandings about its technology. Government can't stop people's passion in bitcoin so the majority will change that decision in the long run if they have banned it.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 3009
August 23, 2018, 07:45:37 PM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

This is not just a theory, is already happening on China. Let me share the source with you: https://bitcoinist.com/china-escalates-cryptocurrency-ban-will-block-124-offshore-exchanges/

Is like all the illegal stuff, while the police doesn't know you have it, then you are safe. It remember me when Canadian Gov. ban Just-Dice, at end the owner from that site send the cash back to all the investors and users before the gov take it. But it can happen, Govs have the power to shut down a site and take all the money like they already do with Silk road.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 07:21:53 PM
The government all over the world cannot ban bitcoin, but even if that happens, some persons would still find a way to use bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 07:04:00 PM
Government banning bitcoin, i dnt think this will ever be possible considering its decentralised nature, but some things i still wonder why Governments should be against bitcoin since it has helped a lot of people, it should be used as a means of creating opportunities.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
August 23, 2018, 06:48:36 PM
This new era is full of possibilities and surprises. IF it gets to the situation where all governments ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, people in the crypto world will still find a way to use cryptocurrency. But i don't think governments can ban bitcoin from being used completely. As days go by the crypto world grows bigger and stronger. Lets all make it a point to support and back cryptocurrencies....
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 06:31:17 PM
If government will ban the bitcoin in our country then there will no digital currency that can help us to earn extra money, bitcoin is a great help to the users and to those ysers who do not have regular job, the eallet that the users holding will be gone because if the government banned it there will be a lot of works they will make just to stop and ban bitcoin, I don't know where will be go the money that the uers have if their ban it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 23, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

I think, in some countries, it's just a matter of time. I hope, we still have enough time to figure things out. I know, that in my country the main bank is going to scan and monitor the transactions in order to find some suspicious activities.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 05:17:58 PM
A government may ban using bitcoin and any other crypto currency but they cannot stop it. Many countries are now banning bitcoin but I cannot see what is the negative effect in their country? Although there's so many reasons they follow but I am not quietly approve on it. First of all, bitcoin can help a person to improve their financial status and that is for sure. By that, people will not depend on the government. Are they just banning it because they cannot get taxes from it? For me, it is a selfish move.

They can ban bitcoin, but it cannot be banned in the internet because of its decentralized system. Although it cannot be directly be feed to fiat system exchange, the idea of money transfers from another country with crypto exchange that doesn't prohibit bitcoin can be done successfully. So no barriers to prevent people to have freedom with bitcoin, and the only problem with that if government will strongly enforce that law was the convenient transactions we experienced may differ from previous which wasn't yet banned.
Activity: 72
August 23, 2018, 04:47:15 PM
Saying the government will ban bitcoin is like saying that they are going to shut down the internet. From the look of things, this is definitely impossible.
copper member
Activity: 257
August 23, 2018, 03:41:01 PM
Government of any country has the power over its citizens only. If the Government bans BITCOIN in its country , still one can use it as Government can not control one's online activity. So you can earn BITCOIN and store them in your wallet .And later or convert them into your national currency before transferring to your bank.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 03:36:53 PM
A government may ban using bitcoin and any other crypto currency but they cannot stop it. Many countries are now banning bitcoin but I cannot see what is the negative effect in their country? Although there's so many reasons they follow but I am not quietly approve on it. First of all, bitcoin can help a person to improve their financial status and that is for sure. By that, people will not depend on the government. Are they just banning it because they cannot get taxes from it? For me, it is a selfish move.
Activity: 235
August 23, 2018, 03:17:53 PM
If the governments start banning Bitcoin, then the price of Bitcoin will drop drastically. People will be forced into selling their Bitcoin as they will not be able to withdraw the money. But i don't think that any government will ban Bitcoin as the power of Bitcoin is unimagineable.
Pages:
Jump to: