Pages:
Author

Topic: What if US Dollar Crashes? - page 47. (Read 57086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
March 30, 2015, 06:06:03 PM
It is almost impossible for money to crash (During a crisis, everyone is looking for money), and USD is obviously regarded as the most stable form of money. However, if many powerful people are getting tired by being robbed by FED, they might start some action, a currency war might be the first step

It can crash, but its the last to go. USD is still the world currency reserve, it's still the king. Sort of like the Bitcoin of fiats.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
March 30, 2015, 03:57:27 PM
It is almost impossible for money to crash (During a crisis, everyone is looking for money), and USD is obviously regarded as the most stable form of money. However, if many powerful people are getting tired by being robbed by FED, they might start some action, a currency war might be the first step
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 30, 2015, 02:33:37 PM
If dollar crashes then one of two will happen in my opinion: either other currencies like euro yuan yen etc. will rise high or they will fall with dollar. The same goes for bitcoin, today global economy binds currencies all aver the world
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
March 30, 2015, 12:31:00 PM
There is not enough money in circulation to pay off the principal+interest. That money does not exist. No one thought 2008 could happen in a million years, but it did.

The realization is coming. It won't be one thing. As things start to unravel, it will become more apparent that we can sustain this. We're at 17 trillion now, but in 20 years because of the interest owed it's only going to exponentially increase the deficit. How far do we have to go down the rabbit hole for anyone calling gloom and doom to be a reality?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 30, 2015, 02:30:55 PM
If USD crashes, new currency would replace it. New currency like BTC or Yuan
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
March 30, 2015, 11:28:12 AM
Very interesting opinion but it is simply not possibly for the entire worlds economy to collapse, no matter what. And even if you did think that the whole world is going to go to ruins, there is nothing you or I can do. Life's a game, just keep playing it.

I like land investments better than gold, the population of the earth is going to continue increasing and land will always continue holding its value. Gold on the other hand is completely useless apart from its rarity and pricing based on people believing it is worth that much (just like fiat)
Activity: 28
March 30, 2015, 02:20:29 PM
USD will never crashes. I believe in that because USD is too strong .
Activity: 52
March 30, 2015, 07:22:12 AM
I think that's unable happen to USD. or the world won't let it happen
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
March 30, 2015, 05:14:54 AM
I do not get it.
Why is the dollar so strong?
I looks like the dollar is not about to crash anywhere, unless it is super inflated.
Maybe it is simular to those pump and dump we see from altcoin.
Pump the dollar to the moon and dump them all.
Activity: 40
March 30, 2015, 05:10:10 AM
I was thinking about this, what if the US Dollar crashes like speculated by many renowned economists around the world?
What will be it's affects on the beloved currency, BTC?

In my opinion that's another overreaction, which economists are very good at. I mean there's no secret US Dollar is troublesome, but hey it is a highly liquid floating currency being in popular demand all over the world, of course it looks risky.

The thing is there's a strong economy behind dollar's back so I think it's gonna stay fine.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2015, 03:51:29 AM
Markets will turn around in the coming weeks I think. Bitcoin will be affected too.
It's a great time for trading with bitcoins in forex and enjoy double profits.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
March 30, 2015, 03:07:15 AM
bitcoin will tied with euro if the dollar crash, otherwise bitcoin will crash too

then the USA will probably buy every bitcoin, and control the market again, nothing will change
Bitcoin is completely independent and has nothing to do with the fiats, it's not cause and effect, but logically any fiat showing weakness benefits Bitcoin and metals.

right now we are evaluating bitcoin basing on fiat, if all fiat crashes then how can you evaluate it? it's value cannot simply rise because you can't evaluate it anymore

If usd crashes then euro will sky rocket and USA will be in a economic depression
Euro is going to be gone

why you keep saying this, euro is still stronger than usd, despite the current situation
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
March 30, 2015, 02:44:19 AM
If usd crashes then euro will sky rocket and USA will be in a economic depression
Euro is going to be gone
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
March 30, 2015, 02:39:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
March 29, 2015, 07:09:57 PM
First of all if it collapses get ready. The more you can provide for yourself, the better off you will be. Do whatever you can to reduce your reliance on the power grid, harnessing solar energy and limiting the use of electricity to powering actual necessities is a good start.

The more food you can grow or produce, the more money youll save and the healthier you'll be, not to mention the fact that you'll be more self-reliant when the SHTF. After that is solved you can start worring about BTC going to the moon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 29, 2015, 02:37:18 PM
I imagine precious metals will begin to sky rocket in value. Prices of gold, and probably silver will rise if fiat happens to crash. In terms of Bitcoin, I can imagine it would possibly crash too. It's not tangible, so the value would probably be in the air.

Though, the only reason the metals will start to skyrocket is because of the worth of the USD. If you were to buy it with another stable currency, it would stay at that same price. Since other countries rely on the USD though, they could see their currencies drop as well.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
March 29, 2015, 01:58:27 PM
I imagine precious metals will begin to sky rocket in value. Prices of gold, and probably silver will rise if fiat happens to crash. In terms of Bitcoin, I can imagine it would possibly crash too. It's not tangible, so the value would probably be in the air.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
March 29, 2015, 12:37:34 PM
bitcoin will tied with euro if the dollar crash, otherwise bitcoin will crash too

then the USA will probably buy every bitcoin, and control the market again, nothing will change
Bitcoin is completely independent and has nothing to do with the fiats, it's not cause and effect, but logically any fiat showing weakness benefits Bitcoin and metals.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
March 29, 2015, 06:07:15 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 29, 2015, 05:58:20 AM
I was thinking about this, what if the US Dollar crashes like speculated by many renowned economists around the world?
What will be it's affects on the beloved currency, BTC?
It's unlikely too happen in our age.
The US government  will not allow this happened.  if the US Dollar crashes it means the US collapse.
Pages:
Jump to: