Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 43. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Is anyone staking or has Linda coin masternode?
How it is, how many coins you need and how much you earn per day %, both for staking and masternode

Only 50,000 staking and got 31 and 59 staking, been gradually adding to my position since 7/20/17.  It says 11 more days till the next one but may be less. 

I've been researching low cost high staking coins and these as the best so far:  Growthcoin, RAIN, 808, Noble (does not have high sell walls so can go up easily but staking isn't extremely high, 8%) and Truckcoin.    Growthcoin and RAIN are amazing.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
The best stake is a mixture of percentage and potential of the project, so I would say:

- Cloakcoin (6%) huge potential
- Condensate - potential still to be verified but very high stake
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I'm currently staking Spectrecoin, Netko, Condensate and Onion.
They give out good returns, but are difficult to get for a normal price.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Best PoS, first PoS is only NXT, check their ICO, man!
Activity: 233
Piecoin is good coin to stake 20% per year, now dev will bring masternodes so value should go up in the long term. I not own much of piecoin but I buy when the price go down and stake as often as I can like 5 hours to 8 hours each day. Blakestar also is good pos coin to stake.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Is anyone staking or has Linda coin masternode?
How it is, how many coins you need and how much you earn per day %, both for staking and masternode
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Definitely look into HYP. Fun staking and marketcap is very low so potential for growth is there.

I tried to stake this and you need a lot of the coin for it to even register as getting a stake.  It's a bigger investment than many mentioned.
Activity: 140
I think 1337 is the best for pos enjoy make you sat double in a days  Cheesy
Activity: 299
Definitely look into HYP. Fun staking and marketcap is very low so potential for growth is there.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have added a new pos coin to my portfolio which I think is a good coin to add and that is MAY. Just like BitBean when we stake we earn the full block reward amount currently paying 100 coins per block and it increases each time once a certain amount of blocks have been mined/staked as it is a hybrid POW/POS coin but the block rewards are the same as the POW. So right now we earn 100 coins per block, below are the block rewards.

block 2 - 201 / 0 per block

block 202 - 12001 / 10 per block

block 12002 - 32001 / 50 per block

block 32002 - 62001 / 100 per block

block 62002 - 102001 / 200 per block

block 102002 - 152001 / 400 per block

block 152002 - 212001 / 800 per block

block 212002 - 216901 / 1000 per block

after block 216901 - 1%

808 coin is still my best staking coin followed closly by RAIN and BitBean.
Activity: 140
Quo Vadis
The best PoS coins are
RAIN
IFLT
BITB
LINDA
JAPAN
NEO (you'll get GAS from staking)
and ONION

You are mostly right but my sure bet would be EQT ( Equitrader ), they will be launching pos very soon and copytrade platform untill then end of year
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
RADS (Radium) no question.  Cool
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
The best PoS coins are
RAIN
IFLT
BITB
LINDA
JAPAN
NEO (you'll get GAS from staking)
and ONION
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
EAAAAAAAASILY $RAIN !!!!

i stake 1k/day

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/condensate/
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I only just recently discovered pos coins and ive been holding 808 coin and bitbean for the last couple of weeks. 808 is awesome i bought in at 16 sats and its 28 already. Plus im getting 17% compound interest on top. Make your investment back in 50 days!! Atm my investment is paying out £600 every 8 days in coins that are appreciating all the time so win win. Their daily volume has gone up considerably in the last week and id advise anyone to check it out

Nice. Those are amazing results you've got there, mate. You've made ROI in a short amount of time, which makes these coins highly attractive to invest into, especially 808.

I've been staking some BitBean myself, and the results have been fast too, but 808 looks like a better PoS coin to make bigger profits due to its interest rates.

Things aside, another good coin to invest into would be Hodlcoin. Although not a PoS coin, it has huge interest rates if you hold your coins into your wallet for at least 1 year. Last time, I've invested $20 in HODL and now I'll be able to cash out $140 (at current prices) within a few months when the term is over. Now that is a lot of money! Smiley

I agree, Rain is very attractive to invest in as I have and have already made some good profits thanks to the random staking rewards, it's like a masternode coin. I think I'll also look into this JapanCoin as 55% staking rewards is pretty good to make some profits from in the short to mid term if like you said the price stays stable or happens to rise. Another great pos coin is 808 coin like someone has mentioned here as the staking rate is very good and profitable, the volume is now picking up and so is the price so it's been a great coin to stake and will continue to be for a while longer.

The rare staking coins I have are DMD and Triangles and I try and add more coins each week as these 2 coins have very low supplies so they could be hard to come by in the near future. More so DMD once they release their masternodes which will make the coin in high demand and the coins on the exchange could dry up very quickly. Triangles also is a low supply coin with only 120k total coins in supply however it needs an active dev but the price has been rising for the past couple of months now and is holding steady in the $3 to $7 range. Also the staking rate is pretty good at 33% per year.

Yeah. There are many exciting PoS coins in the market that will help you pave your way towards endless profits. Coins like RAIN, 808, 1337, BitBean, DMD, and Triangles, are very rewarding and may make you rich if you manage your investments well.

Personally, my most favorite coins are DMD and TRI due to their limited supply and stake rates. Being rare cryptocurrencies, may make them extremely valuable in the long term, so it would be wise to buy some while they're cheap before the opportunity ends.

Last year, I've invested $50 in DMD and now I've made $600 just by holding and staking the coins into my wallet. The massive price increase, along with the staking rewards, have helped me reach ROI in no time. And if DMD makes use of the masternodes feature like you said, then it will become very valuable in the future. Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
if you have much money, you can buy dash, but if you have small money, you can try to buy waves, you can get nice return, or maybe you can try bitsend
Activity: 123
Best PoS: Spectre XSPEC
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I want to recommend you deeponions coins. The project is great, good dev and free airdrops. Today was the first day in a exchange. Now the price is around 20 cents.

PD: take a look of my signature!  Wink
Activity: 486
mooncoin will up ×100
I also hold mooncoin. If the price goes x100, then we will rejoice.
But i'm sorry to tell you, it does not belong to this thread. This thread is only for PoS coins. Mooncoin is PoW.
Have a nice day, mate Grin
Not only PoW, for me this is shitcoin, I can't think the reason make many holder this coin can go the moon x100 the value after pumped by MLM project. Devs this Team are scammer Angry
Activity: 233
footycash is a good staking coin to stake and now dev release masternodes with footy. I think it has long term future if dev continue to work hard and get some fantasy websites to accept footy for there fantasy sports.

1337 and 808 coin are good coin to stake with good profits even with high apr they still good profit coins.
Pages:
Jump to: