Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 44. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Version V has a good team and is low entry, 60% POS and anyone can mine it on old Sha256 miners.  No high sell walls for moving up either.   The dev is working on a new Windows wallet that has lower CPU usage.

Of course, fake sell walls can be put up or maybe people make more realistic sell walls at any one time.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
deeponion is a pos coin. it's also pow at the moment and with free airdrop. no financial risk and is worth a look. click on my sig to find out more
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
This is mostly just a repeat of what I just wrote in the Noble thread.  I've spent the last two months looking intensely at low price coins, especially POS ones.  Most of them have huge sell walls either at the 1 or 2 sat range, or a bit higher.  Noble can actually go up 3x relatively easily, if some people get behind it.   Plus, it has a higher POS interest than many other coins, at 8%.  I used to just buy on Poloniex and Bittrex but now including these other low sat coins as a hedge and it's worked out great.

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
The best proof of stake PoS coin and most undervalued coin is Spectre XSPEC.
That coin is also the most Anonymous Coin now.
The coin is not so much, it is not easy to buy it now.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Well everything seems very good now about BTC and BCH, top 1 and top 3 in coinmarketcap having ETH sandwiched beetween them.
Since I have the amount of BCH as my BTC holdings, 75% of my BCH I will be selling for BTC.
Then I will buy more RAIN and IFLT. Plus I will venture into JapanCoin, a new PoS/W coin with 55% PoS percentage per year.

And you know what else just happened atm? as i'm writing this I just received +500 ONIONs. Wow Grin

Nice. Selling BCH for Bitcoin is very ideal to expand your profits and invest that money into PoS coins with high rewards. At the moment, BCH's value has been on constant decline, which may be the result of Bitcoiners dumping it in exchange for free money.

Things aside, RAIN is a very attractive PoS coin to invest into right now. It has high rewards that will keep you staking for months. This new PoS coin you've mentioned called JapanCoin looks attractive too.

With its 55% stake rates, you can make ROI within a year if prices don't go lower than what was initially invested.

All in all, it's good to grab a couple of these PoS coins to stake for the long term and build your way towards endless profits. The fact that there are many PoS coins with high rewards, makes it easy for anyone to start making money right away with little effort. And best of all, power consumption is very low when compared to mining cryptocurrencies, making them ideal for investing in the long term.

Nevertheless, it's good to see new PoS coins emerge in crypto land as it expands the options to choose from within them. From high stake rewards coins like 1337, to rare valuable PoS coins like Diamond, the possibilities of making profit here are endless. Just my opinion Smiley

I agree, Rain is very attractive to invest in as I have and have already made some good profits thanks to the random staking rewards, it's like a masternode coin. I think I'll also look into this JapanCoin as 55% staking rewards is pretty good to make some profits from in the short to mid term if like you said the price stays stable or happens to rise. Another great pos coin is 808 coin like someone has mentioned here as the staking rate is very good and profitable, the volume is now picking up and so is the price so it's been a great coin to stake and will continue to be for a while longer.

The rare staking coins I have are DMD and Triangles and I try and add more coins each week as these 2 coins have very low supplies so they could be hard to come by in the near future. More so DMD once they release their masternodes which will make the coin in high demand and the coins on the exchange could dry up very quickly. Triangles also is a low supply coin with only 120k total coins in supply however it needs an active dev but the price has been rising for the past couple of months now and is holding steady in the $3 to $7 range. Also the staking rate is pretty good at 33% per year.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I only just recently discovered pos coins and ive been holding 808 coin and bitbean for the last couple of weeks. 808 is awesome i bought in at 16 sats and its 28 already. Plus im getting 17% compound interest on top. Make your investment back in 50 days!! Atm my investment is paying out £600 every 8 days in coins that are appreciating all the time so win win. Their daily volume has gone up considerably in the last week and id advise anyone to check it out
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Well everything seems very good now about BTC and BCH, top 1 and top 3 in coinmarketcap having ETH sandwiched beetween them.
Since I have the amount of BCH as my BTC holdings, 75% of my BCH I will be selling for BTC.
Then I will buy more RAIN and IFLT. Plus I will venture into JapanCoin, a new PoS/W coin with 55% PoS percentage per year.

And you know what else just happened atm? as i'm writing this I just received +500 ONIONs. Wow Grin

Nice. Selling BCH for Bitcoin is very ideal to expand your profits and invest that money into PoS coins with high rewards. At the moment, BCH's value has been on constant decline, which may be the result of Bitcoiners dumping it in exchange for free money.

Things aside, RAIN is a very attractive PoS coin to invest into right now. It has high rewards that will keep you staking for months. This new PoS coin you've mentioned called JapanCoin looks attractive too.

With its 55% stake rates, you can make ROI within a year if prices don't go lower than what was initially invested.

All in all, it's good to grab a couple of these PoS coins to stake for the long term and build your way towards endless profits. The fact that there are many PoS coins with high rewards, makes it easy for anyone to start making money right away with little effort. And best of all, power consumption is very low when compared to mining cryptocurrencies, making them ideal for investing in the long term.

Nevertheless, it's good to see new PoS coins emerge in crypto land as it expands the options to choose from within them. From high stake rewards coins like 1337, to rare valuable PoS coins like Diamond, the possibilities of making profit here are endless. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
mooncoin will up ×100
I also hold mooncoin. If the price goes x100, then we will rejoice.
But i'm sorry to tell you, it does not belong to this thread. This thread is only for PoS coins. Mooncoin is PoW.
Have a nice day, mate Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
mooncoin will up ×100

Activity: 445
pHp DeV
I still vote for BTCFarm.org ... I am biased toward my own project of course.  However, with http://altcoin.pub going live this week, and getting the Shapeshift affiliate approvals in order, we will be earning in no time at all.

Sales are down during the BTC fork upgrade and should resume tomorrow or Thursday. 
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I agree with you all that staking BITBEAN is very good.
I can say that it is very profitable.
I also stake IFLT and RAIN, 1337 which are also profitable.
I staked PIE before and it was also good.
I will stake with it again soon, if it's still good.

Also there's a new one, DEEP ONION.
See it for yourself to appreciate it.
I believe it has also very great potential in the future.
I will be staking it very soon.

Those are interesting facts, mate. Indeed, sprouting BitBean is very good as I've made quite some profit after leaving my "beans" for a month on my wallet. The best thing about this coin, is that it is extremely fast in transfers and it has a large block size of 20mb making it capable to handle almost anything at it.

Best of all, it has an inexpensive price, making it quite attractive to join in and buy lots of BitBeans to sprout.

RAIN is another great coin, as it has random rewards, sometimes leaving you with a massive reward (if you're lucky) making it an extremely profitable one to stake for the long term.

Now that you've mentioned DEEP ONION, it looks like a very interesting coin to stake, especially if it's related to Tor anonymity (hence the name ONION). Just my thoughts Grin

BitSend is stuck and wont grow to the public (you can clearly see their market cap is very low compare to low-tech coins). simply becuse masternodes are expensive and unlike DASH, there is no one to market such small coins becuse community is so small (and a few masternodes).

Btw, do you stake at yor pc or using a service like posw to stake?

Thanks for the information about BitSend. I'll take that into consideration, in case I decide to invest into it at any point in the future.

As per the coins I stake, I do so mostly within PoSWallet, as I can't leave my PC on at all times. Since it brings the convenience of staking, without having to worry about your wallet, I've left some BitBean in there to sprout for the long term.

Hopefully, if the service remains as is, I would be able to leave my BitBean there for many years to come, and them withdraw them for a very nice reward Smiley
Yes. DeepOnion already have two airdrops. But it's good that we still have 38 airdrops left.  Grin
Now I'm staking it, and it's very good. Next week's airdrop will get my stakes higher.

Aside from ONION, I also stake DNR and LINDA.
And I like to repeat this, I also love it staking RAIN, IFLT, BITB, 1337, and INSN too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
DeepOnion have good prospects. 10% per annum in the first year.
But this train passed only two stations.
Ahead 38 more and further the moon  Grin
Join now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010
DeepONION is the best right now.
Registration for the next round of airdrop ends in 03:00 UTC 28.07.
You still have time to jump into the departing train wagon  Grin

Yes. DeepOnion is gaining more attention right now. The devs got unique way of reaching out to people. Their airdrop strategy gives the qualified participants chance to stake decent amount of ONION from the airdrops.
5 hours ago I received my portion of the airdrops and I'm very satisfied by what I got. Now I'm already excited for the next DeepOnion airdrop to my ONION wallet. Grin
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Radium , Navcoin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Bitbean is the king! 5 stakes in one day? 5000 more bitbeans? Who or what can beat that?? No coin I know.

I do agree with you that Bitbean is a great pos coin but you also need to tell people that those 5 stakes you got would of come from holding a large amount of beans. I have just over 500k and so far the most I have earned in a day is 3000 beans so I'm guessing you have close to 1 million beans?

A coin that would come close to Bitbean in earning stakes would be 808 coin where you can earn a nice amount of stakes after 8.08 days depending on the amount of coins you hold. 1 million 808 coins will most likley earn around 150k to 200k 808 coins in 8.08 days so not bad and at the current price of 14 sats its cheap for anyone to get in.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I can suggest you DIMCOIN. DIMCOIN is not exactly POS project. DIMCOIN is a POI. But you will have DIMTOKENS and DIMCOINS during ICO. DIMCOINS is a tradeable coin. But DIMTOKENS holders will have 30%  commissions of DIM ecosystem according to their token percentages.

DIM ecosystem"offers blockchain wallets, crypto-fiat currency exchanges, cryptocurrency exchanges, digital equity trading & management, and commodity trading & management. "
The ICO is going on now with 20% bonus (+10%bonus for NEM investment)
Pages:
Jump to: