Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 45. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
DeepONION is the best right now.
Registration for the next round of airdrop ends in 03:00 UTC 28.07.
You still have time to jump into the departing train wagon  Grin
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
What do you think about mixed PoW/PoS like Decred?

It's a surprise for me that Decred does not catch more attention in this forum

As long as I know the governance method is unique
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Cloak is a very good project with an innovative technology of anonymity and with 6% interest! Roll Eyes

Bitsend, as has been said! 80% remuneration for masternodes is unique in the universe of crypto currencies. Shocked

Never thought that these PoS coins would have intereresting rates. Especially, Bitsend which has a unique renumeration for masternodes making it quite profitable to invest into for the long term.

As for CLOAK, it has huge potential for its price to increase over the long term. Being an anon coin, with unique privacy features, along with PoS, makes it ideal for buying and holding over time to help secure your profits along the way.

Things aside, another great PoS coin would be BitBean as it is inexpensive and you get to start earning from your stakes in a short amount of time. Best of all, it has a 20mb block size (unlike many PoS coins) making it an ultra fast cryptocurrency capable of handling large transaction load. Definitely worth an investment for the long term too. Just my opinion Smiley

BitSend is stuck and wont grow to the public (you can clearly see their market cap is very low compare to low-tech coins). simply becuse masternodes are expensive and unlike DASH, there is no one to market such small coins becuse community is so small (and a few masternodes).

Btw, do you stake at yor pc or using a service like posw to stake?

You do not know what you're talking about ...

First their technology is excellent, and their wallet works excellently well.

Unlike many other masternodes!

Their masternode are not expensive: $ 8,000

There are masternodes much more expensive .. (ION, MUE, PIVX, DASH, Crown, NEOS..)

Then there are over 600 people on their slack and the community grows every day.

They have a strategy that will pay: patience, communivation, airdrop until 2019.

They have a clear strategy and vision, and a very good team.

Please, it's better to shut up than to say stupidity.
Activity: 308
Cloak is a very good project with an innovative technology of anonymity and with 6% interest! Roll Eyes

Bitsend, as has been said! 80% remuneration for masternodes is unique in the universe of crypto currencies. Shocked

Never thought that these PoS coins would have intereresting rates. Especially, Bitsend which has a unique renumeration for masternodes making it quite profitable to invest into for the long term.

As for CLOAK, it has huge potential for its price to increase over the long term. Being an anon coin, with unique privacy features, along with PoS, makes it ideal for buying and holding over time to help secure your profits along the way.

Things aside, another great PoS coin would be BitBean as it is inexpensive and you get to start earning from your stakes in a short amount of time. Best of all, it has a 20mb block size (unlike many PoS coins) making it an ultra fast cryptocurrency capable of handling large transaction load. Definitely worth an investment for the long term too. Just my opinion Smiley

BitSend is stuck and wont grow to the public (you can clearly see their market cap is very low compare to low-tech coins). simply becuse masternodes are expensive and unlike DASH, there is no one to market such small coins becuse community is so small (and a few masternodes).

Btw, do you stake at yor pc or using a service like posw to stake?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I agree with you all that staking BITBEAN is very good.
I can say that it is very profitable.
I also stake IFLT and RAIN, 1337 which are also profitable.
I staked PIE before and it was also good.
I will stake with it again soon, if it's still good.

Also there's a new one, DEEP ONION.
See it for yourself to appreciate it.
I believe it has also very great potential in the future.
I will be staking it very soon.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Bitbean is the king! 5 stakes in one day? 5000 more bitbeans? Who or what can beat that?? No coin I know.
Activity: 140
I also think that Netko has very nice potential in POS. It is relative cheap. Netko have annual interest of 50%. Pow period was short , about 3 months.
Activity: 182
I think ORB & BITB are both great PoS coins. They hold their value during last month dump (even was gaining some value when whole market was flashing red).
Both staking fine, easy to start even with small amounts (20 ORB's is like ~2$ and it can stake in around a month getting 1 ORB).
From ones I've tried Magi is best hybrid I was ever into, but didnt get stake in 30 days so not really my kind of coin, MINT is fine but 20 days lock in period is long, but i've got stake from 100 MINT in 4 days after so it could be potentialy worth long range investment.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

Activity: 238
I think PIVX is really good. They also have a great Masternode system
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
arcticcoin
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Invest in XST (StealthCoin). Its POS earns 20% annually. It has not been pumped yet, so great potential.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxst-stealthorg-quantum-proof-of-stake-qpos-tor-blocknet-836009

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
I think that NETKO is with one of biggest potential in POS universum.
For now is cheap, annual 50%, almost no one heard about it, easy to go in top 10 rich list.
Price is very stable, and in constant rise.

Nobody can predict it right but at least they have made some significant move by looking their demand
Community feedback also affect the progress as well in order to maximize their promotion
Activity: 252
As dadesu said.. Netko can be a good choice right now, I doubt it will ever join top 10, but no matter.. short term it should be ok
Activity: 276
i don't know for now but will be tezos in december.  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
There are a LOT of staking coins I own and love, but in terms of best?

That conversation starts and ends with PIVX  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I just got staking 1337 until now because my friend told me to do so. And now he earned a lot of btc because he sold some of his 1337. Now im thinking to add some coins to add in my list that worth investing for.

1337 is a good cryptocurrency with attractive staking rates. I'm glad to see that your friend has obtained great results with it, as it looks to be a very profitable coin.

Imagine if you would be able to double or triple your Bitcoins with it in a year. It would certainly be one of the most favorite PoS cryptocurrencies among crypto enthusiasts like me.

I know that you won't get rick quick with this, but it may be worth taking a shot at it.

By the way, another good PoS coin to invest into would be NEM, especially with its delegated harvesting feature which allows you to "stake" your coins without opening your wallet. Also, BitBean is another great coin to stake, with a huge block size of 20mb making it faster and more capable to handle large transaction load unlike Bitcoin. Just my thoughts Grin

For now is cheap, annual 50%, almost no one heard about it, easy to go in top 10 rich list.

Thanks for sharing this PoS coin, mate. It has quite an attractive price and stake rate, making it a huge opportunity for anyone to join in and secure their profits in the future.

If it becomes very popular, it may skyrocket in price so I will give it a try to see how much BTC I would make with it. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
I love staking RAIN, BITB, IFLT, and 1337.  Cool

Are there other coins that stakes very well?

Just share them in this thread
I just got staking 1337 until now because my friend told me to do so. And now he earned a lot of btc because he sold some of his 1337. Now im thinking to add some coins to add in my list that worth investing for.
Pages:
Jump to: