Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? - page 18. (Read 4128 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Any hardware wallet would be safe and usable enough or If you are planning to hold on for a long time without spending it, a paper wallet could be a super-safe option for you.
I agree with you. Hardware wallet is the best option in my opinion. I bought a Trezor wallet last year after i got hacked because of stupidity and now this wallet is like my bff lol. When buying, make sure that its from an original source and not some shady website, because people are selling modified hardware wallets so they can steal your data.
Activity: 96
Wallets many. Safety is important for long-term storage. The most popular and safe - the Bitcoin core. But it is not suitable for IOS and takes up a lot of space on PC.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
You should use Hardware Wallet only and you can get the best one for you from this article
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/best-cryptocurrency-hardware-wallet-for-you/
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The wallet software is developed and supported from the official developers!
That is my top priority with both bitcoin and altcoin!
This is my opinion, you should choose to suit your needs!
Activity: 42
I will want to recommend hardware wallet since it has to do with long term in order to avoid theft.
Activity: 159
 fastly I like hardware wallet and I advice you can use it! because  Any hardware wallet would be safe and usable enough or If you are planning to hold on for a long time without spending it, a paper wallet could be a super-safe option for you. second you can use Paper wallet is the safest and easiest, but best to copy it and put in more than 1 different places. Like if your house burns down you can lose the paperwallet. than you can use blockchain wallet,  and lastly I suggest to use coinbase wallet, translation,  sefty is very stong. so your wise Sad
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
Any hardware wallet would be safe and usable enough or If you are planning to hold on for a long time without spending it, a paper wallet could be a super-safe option for you.
Activity: 21
What about Armory? Has anyone tried it? I tried downloading it and installing it but it won't open on my mac. It just crashes every time I try to open it.

If I'm not mistaken, it's probably smarter to keep this installed on an external disk that doesn't have a regular connection to the internet, isn't it? That way it's not vulnerable to hacks and fraud.

But with the paper wallet, this wouldn't be a concern. Only holding onto your original keys.
Activity: 130
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.

I always use MyEtherwallet account...  I trust this wallet account for so many years.  I know hackers are everywhere the important thing that you have to be responsible to keep your wallet being safe.because the reason behined why some wallet account has been hacked by the hacker's is due to carelessness of the user's.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It is Ledger Nano S wallet (hard purse or wallet) is a leading brand of electronic money store today. Nano S is a product of Ledger company in France. It connects to any computer and attaches a secure OLED screen to verify and confirm each transaction by manipulating the buttons on the wallet. Ledger Nano S can hold many different types of digital money such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
Activity: 194
I personally use the wallet Copay. He is reliable, there is good protection. Well and in general, any purse will be safe, for the clever person. A fool, even with the best protection, managed to lose currency
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
At fast I like hardware wallet and I advice you can use it! second you can use Paper wallet is the safest and easiest, but best to copy it and put in more than 1 different places. Like if your house burns down you can lose the paperwallet. than you can use blockchain wallet. thare are three wallet I advise you to hold btc,, so your wise, best of luck.. BTC
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
i think all wallets are the same ledger, nanno and the rest of them. if you really want to prevent yourself from being hacked you just gotta be able to locate a scammer when you come across one. because if you are able to locate scammers it reduce chances of you being hacked. for me any wallet for holding i just write it down in a book.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
I'm using the Trezor wallet. It's a cold wallet that looks like a flash drive. It is very convenient and I think this wallet is the most secure.
Activity: 238
A wallet u can determine the security personally is the best, for long term bitcoin holding to avoid hacker hacking ur wallet I.e having access to the private key of ur wallet
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
if we are looking for long-term holding then hardware wallets are safe they have security features to hold for long-term
Activity: 336
Of course there are a lot of wallet options here but I suggest you to use Wallet hardware, Trezor or Ledger because after I look for data and an experience from many people that's the answer most people recommend to me and after I wear one of the wallets it is very proven superiority of the wallet and I think the wallet can we use for the long term.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Aside from the fact that the primary reason that you may want a wallet is to secure your funds, you should also consider how you intend to use your currency. for long term storage for investment purposes, an offline wallet is probably safer, such as a desktop wallet, paper wallet or hardware wallet. However, for everyday use, mobile wallets and online wallets are the most convenient.
Activity: 602
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.
To store bitcoin you can use blockchain wallet & coinbase also is an authentic wallet, in one wallet you can store your bitcoin, ethereum & BCH also.
These wallets are more secure you just secure their passwords or keys & after that you nothing to worry your assets are secure.
Activity: 152
I recommend blockchain, the reason is that the advantages of this wallet are closely related to economic evolution, because this wallet became part of Bitcoin development from the beginning. and very safe.
Pages:
Jump to: