Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? - page 22. (Read 4128 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
I personally would not use a web wallet like blockchain.info, because I am uncomfortable and a bit afraid to use web wallet.
You should buy a hardware wallet like ledger nano or trezor, but I prefer to use electrum for long-term bitcoin hodling because electrum is very light, easy to use and has a pretty strong security with two-factor authentication feature as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
If you have enough money, the best wallet you can ever have is the hardware wallets. Hardware wallets cost huge sums of money to purchase . For financial reasons I strongly recommend blockchain wallet because it is highly secured and has no bugs. One amazing thing about blockchain wallet is the  speed at which transactions occurs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I recommend use blockhain. Because all this time for me blockchain is the best wallet from the past until now. Blockchain has a very good level of security and trust. Two features in the blockchain wallet that is 2fa and private keys into advantages compared to other wallet. Oh yes blockchain also has applications in android and also an integrated webbase system. This is an excellent plus value of blockchain.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
You can search on the google for the rating of the apps and you can search for the reviews about the application. But if i'm gonna recommend you a wallet i would recommend the blockchain and the coinbase since these two are the most trusted and most used by many users.

But if you're not satisfied you can just store your bitcoin into a hard wallet (it's just like a usb device) but it's expensive but if you don't have buget to buy hard wallet you can try the paper wallet, it's like a hard wallet but in paper wallet your private key is written on a paper.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.

I think the best wallet for long term bitcoin holding is that online wallet because online wallet give as advantage that it can not be loss. Online wallet can open everywhere and anytime because it can not been get by others.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It is a safe choice if you go for a hardware wallet as it adds extra security, Other than that, Electrum, Mycelium, Coinomi etc are easy to use wallets which you can access through both your PC and mobile.
Activity: 29
hardware wallet and paper wallet is best for long term bitcoin because hardware wallet is not connected with internet and u can access this wallet from private keys. coinbase is a good wallet also this is a old wallet and reliable but i am not suggest u hold long term in this wallet,if u want to do trading with exchanges then u can store Ur coin in exchange like biittrex, poloniex, binance for security u need to create 2FA security.
Activity: 109
There are more wallets to use but the question is are you comfortable with it, as holder of coins i myself using MEW cos this is only wallet i comfortably use it, i dont mind the more trusted wallet they introduce as long as i manage well my private key i think this is the most important of long term hold..
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
I would prefer the traditional blockchain wallet for a long hold, because I don't want to be tempted to move my coin until it's upto what I really wanted as profit from the beginning

For a long term, keeping online isn't a good option. Online wallets like MEW are better for frequent transactions. There is always a probability of such a hack portfolio and loss of money. A paper wallet or hardware wallets (Trezor, Ledger) provide much greater security for the currency held in them.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Best wallet? It depends on your country. Mine has its own wallet exclusive in exchanging BTC to our fiat and recently supported XRP ETH BCH. Yet, in general, the best is still Coinbase and/or Blockchain. But still there are some issues with those applications. Trust only wallets that could be easily accessible with your mobile phone and those not exclusive for webview.
Activity: 125
i advice you to use Blockchain.info for Simple user interface, no ID verification needed to use it.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
I recommend for you paper wallets.

Yes. They are much better than the online and hardware wallets. The latter may be more difficult to hack, but the possibility of some government agency seizing your coins is quite high if you store them in a hardware wallet. An example is here, from England:

https://news.sky.com/story/police-seize-125m-in-bitcoin-from-gang-member-after-house-raid-11442326
Activity: 82
I recommend for you paper wallets.
Activity: 62
I searched that the best wallet if youre going to hold your bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies it will be the best if you going to use a ledger or some hard were you can easily and are you sure that it safe to place your bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
If you want to hold bitcoin for longterm just make sure you set 2FA and to your device anti virus or anything that protect your wallet. Other people will use offline wallet because it's more safe than online wallet but it's very dangerous because  once your devixe or the merory lost your bitcoin lose too.
Activity: 67
The most reliable purse for long-term storage Bitcoin is a cold wallet (Ledger Nano S). If you mean online wallet, then a good choice will be Blockchain.info
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.
Actually, there are many kinds of wallet and all them can able to use to hold our bitcoin. Yet, if you want to assure your bitcoin is safe and secure you should use hardware wallet like trezor and ledger simply because it is the most safe wallet and even hacker can't it hack unless you give your private key and password.
Activity: 173
Coinomi applications, paper wallets, hardware wallets are great sources.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
You can hold Bitcoin in the wallet on Bittrex exchange; I think Bittrex exchange is the safest exchange among all the cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. Bittrex has very high security and no hacker can attack this exchange
Activity: 83
In market there are lots of wallets are available based on this you need to choose one which is suit able for you also trusted I mean secured based on this I will prefer Coinbase or Nano S  mainly both are good to use but it’s up to u. 
Pages:
Jump to: