Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? - page 25. (Read 4128 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You should use a cold wallet to complete this maximum safety
Activity: 56
Paper wallet is the safest and easiest, but best to copy it and put in more than 1 different places. Like if your house burns down you can lose the paperwallet...
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
i use coinomi application to store my bitcoin,  its so easy to use and have multiple wallet where you can store other different tokens. Still also helpful in exchange coins to other without going through exchange site.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Any wallet you will have access to its private key is cool in holding bitcoin for long, the one you will be able to save the key offline to avoid any form of hacking.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
you want something that can be considered cold storage while it is resilient. my favorite is encrypted private key etched on a piece of metal. which is basically an improved version of paper wallet. it is a cold storage (if you create it right, meaning offline on a clean computer). and it is encrypted so no one can just read it and use it. and also it is on a metal (you can use stainless steel which is easy to find and cheap, or Aluminum) so it is resilient to fire, water,...

stay away from web wallets like the suggestion the first reply above gave, that is the dumbest way of long term storage! not to mention that an account on coinbase doesn't give you your private keys so you don't own a wallet you only own an account!
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
As far as I know the best software wallet for BTC holding is coinbase wallet.

"IN BRIEF
Founded in June of 2012, Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies like bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin. We're based in San Francisco, California.

Bitcoin is the world's most widely used alternative currency with a total market cap of over $100 billion. The bitcoin network is made up of thousands of computers run by individuals all over the world."
To get your wallet or know more visit here: https://www.coinbase.com
Activity: 70
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.
Pages:
Jump to: