Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going on actually?? - page 11. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 264
May 25, 2018, 05:11:38 AM
I don't trust Crypto for long-term investment anymore. I've been losing over the last six months, long-term investment has cost me a lot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 05:06:32 AM
Waiting or investing is feasible! If your investment is small, then I think you can invest now. This may be an opportunity, but if you plan to invest a lot, then I think you can wait! Because it is more secure!
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
May 25, 2018, 05:02:18 AM
after a little bull run come, of course most of traders is do a profit taking actions
so, this will make the price down and decrease the market cap of cryptocurrencies
you are right dude, it seems this decline will take place for the next few weeks.
I hope for holders and investors do not panic and immediately sell the coins they hold because it could lead to further declines to a distant point. This downtrend is like a reflection to move on up again until the end of the year.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 04:50:52 AM
nothing crazy is happening...in fact there is already sign of recovery today. this is just normal market volatility. people should get more used to it
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 04:48:10 AM
better wait for the course. don't get when buying at this time then the price will be more precisely crypto fall deeper. analysis of the course first and search for information about the incident.  If indeed sure crypto is going up then buy just now. will either rise or fall is already a risk that must be traversed and if looking for secure then hold only long term.
Activity: 434
May 25, 2018, 04:23:32 AM
I am also thinking so. Market is going down so fast. But I hope it will develop soon and will back with good value.
Activity: 459
May 25, 2018, 03:16:21 AM
In this case, all you need to do is stay calm, perhaps because the corresponding policies of some countries have affected this market, but it is short-lived.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
May 25, 2018, 03:16:11 AM
Crypto is so nascent, that you will not get an answer to that one. There are too many outlying factors affecting the market, and it is impossible to predict any outcome right now. But there is one certainty that you should hold your coins, or buy when you still have a chance.
Activity: 224
May 25, 2018, 03:09:31 AM
If you believe in long term investments, then it is the best time to buy coins. The coins are cheaper now. You can buy them and hodl..
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
May 24, 2018, 05:25:00 PM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
I think that today it is possible to invest, but only for a short time. For a few days. I think that the fall of altcoins can continue
Activity: 99
May 24, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
It has always been like that right from the start, crypto market falls  only to rise bigger again. I've seen this happen over and over again and in all the scenarios it always come out to be stronger and more valuable. Don't panic sell, see what is happening now as a routine maintenance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 05:23:51 PM
It's just standard up and downs. The real bull run hasn't arrived yet and ye be warned: it will hit in the most unexpected time, again. The history is bound to repeat itself. Last year it jumped to 20k from 6k... But last year around these dates, btc/usd was only 2k... Now, it's around 7k. If it repeats the steps, by the end of the summer, around autumn, it will see around 10k and will jump to 40k by mid december.

Although 40k seems like a lot, 30k is probably achievable and i'm hodling for that. If this prediction fails, i'm f*cked

That's a bold prediction. Indeed you never know what's gonna happen but it's interesting to see if that is the pattern it will follow after these few dips.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
May 24, 2018, 05:23:34 PM
Just keep in mind that a lot of the cryptocurrencies today are going to be worthless in the future, the crypto market will survive but that doesn't mean all the cryptos will survive too, even bitcoin could fall.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 05:22:09 PM
It's just standard up and downs. The real bull run hasn't arrived yet and ye be warned: it will hit in the most unexpected time, again. The history is bound to repeat itself. Last year it jumped to 20k from 6k... But last year around these dates, btc/usd was only 2k... Now, it's around 7k. If it repeats the steps, by the end of the summer, around autumn, it will see around 10k and will jump to 40k by mid december.

Although 40k seems like a lot, 30k is probably achievable and i'm hodling for that. If this prediction fails, i'm f*cked
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 05:13:04 PM
That is normal game here in crypto world don't stress yourself, falling has always an end just relax and wait, all business are all like that there is a rise and fall not only in crypto also in other part of the business because of the season changing in other term its seasonal.
Activity: 182
May 24, 2018, 05:12:49 PM
Panic selling now would be a bad idea.

Instead, you might want to consider doubling down and just buying even more. Everything is cheap right now and the bear trend will pass.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 05:09:16 PM
Every coin is really dramatically decreasing now but in such a market, panic sell is the worst thing you can do, you should buy more if you have money for that or hodl
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
May 24, 2018, 05:05:44 PM
did u invest your money ? That's why you are panic Maybe,  it's a normal market condition,  and I think this is the right time for you to buy some coin when the price is low,  but it's all depend on you,  if you have a good investor mentality,  I'm sure you will never afraid with the risk,  every movement has a risk,  when you invested your money in a higher price,  you will feel the risk when the price is going down, never feel panic when you face up this condition.
Activity: 28
May 24, 2018, 05:05:12 PM
Adbank is proud to announce a new partnership with Verasity, a video-sharing platform enhanced with blockchain technology, with a plan to bring video ads on the blockchain. See More
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
May 24, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh

In my opinion, there is nothing to panic. Volatility is a great big fact of the cryptocurrencies, and I think this volatility is the main way to make good profits in crypto, if you can use it perfectly.
Pages:
Jump to: