Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going on actually?? - page 12. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 05:00:44 PM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
My advice for you is follow your mind dyor and make that decision though it is not easy to take but all the same, it is going to be a risk worth taken when you reap the fruit with many gains.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 04:55:58 PM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh

I think it's just the markets correcting. Nothing to worry about and if you continue holding, you should be fine.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
May 24, 2018, 04:54:35 PM
after a little bull run come, of course most of traders is do a profit taking actions
so, this will make the price down and decrease the market cap of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 04:52:26 PM
What is happening in the market, no one will tell you with 100% confidence. Now very good entry points for many altcoins. Invest money in parts, not all the money at once and you will be happy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 04:49:48 PM
Do not  panic sell or you will lose the things you own too.yes the market is going down but we all saw that before.it goes down.make people panic sell and then go up again.this happens in this market again and again.the key is standing still.
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 04:47:03 PM
i'll suggest you to keep calm and don't panic please. some times it would be red, sometimes green, so don't panic. things will get stable soon. stay chill and don't take wrongs steps guys.
Activity: 112
May 23, 2018, 02:47:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: