Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally? - page 2. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The most bitcoin inviting nation on the planet is - JAPAN! You need to look no further. However, in the event that you anticipate moving there you would confront a great deal of obstruction on account of the dialect hindrance, yet separated from that Japan is a lovely nation where individuals ponder others than their own selves. This is the motivation behind why I might want to encounter this Beautiful nation once and would likewise love to take a ride in their Bullet Train. The greater part of animes likewise started there so it certainly is a fantasy nation for me.
Activity: 75
I forecast still BTC on the best on the grounds that BTC is a primary coin, all coins finaly changed over to BTC incorporate ETH yet for amount an exchange obviously I concur with you. ETH is most strong the transcation right now since all alt coin change over to ETH before to changing over to BTC
Activity: 210
like his country Singapore is the best to become ICO as a credibility there.
because of my experience with Exchnage Qryptos which has a trick for ICO, Qryptos Exchange makes an agreement with ICO token contents, so before ICO token listing in other Exchange then it is registered there (Qryptos).
ref : https://www.qryptos.com/
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I figure you can discover great nations for it. Forexample Japan and singapoure. Be that as it may, number 1 is singapoure. Since that the exceedingly enhance innovation and little rate of expense in that nation to make a such an extraordinary and more magnificent ICO to make and to have numerous speculators. At the point when the time pass , we will see such huge numbers of countriest like that however now east asia is the best.
Activity: 171
At the moment, I think Russia, Estonia or Switzerland are countries where I have seen a lot of legitimate ico from them. It may not be determined until the license is complete, but it is clearly a welcome sign that more and more countries are interested in a harmonized policy of cryptography in the economy.
Activity: 154
The lion is one of the countries they like to invest as well as they like the ico programs as well as they have acknowledged that bitcoins are important to the economic impact of their country.
Activity: 110
there seems to be no country that legalize bitcoin, in fact there are some bitcoin producing countries that have banned its circulation like japan, china, and south korea.
Activity: 392
the issue of regulation in the ICO process arises. 2018 promises better developments in this sphere to provide greater security. Let’s take a look at the regulatory policies of different countries and check out the best ICO-friendly countries in 2018...
The country has a very liberal policy towards the cryptocurrency market and ICO which is Japan. Japan is truly a paradise for cryptocurrency because to Japan you can use crypto to pay for many services and it is no longer strange to the people of this country.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
the issue of regulation in the ICO process arises. 2018 promises better developments in this sphere to provide greater security. Let’s take a look at the regulatory policies of different countries and check out the best ICO-friendly countries in 2018...
today there is a lot of news on this issue in the media. The fact is that there is some tendency with positive moments for the crypto currency in Belarus and Canada. But these are only those countries that sounded almost recently.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Estonia, why exactly that country you listed? I have never thought that Estonia might be good for doing any kind of business. So, as I know Singapore is the best among that list
Activity: 294
Activity: 322
All traders know that it is Singapore.I think this country can become the center of the entire international world
I think so too because Singapore has liberal policies for the cryptocurrency market and the implementation of ICO projects there is also very easy. But the projects will be well managed and good projects can be called for capital.
Activity: 420
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

I think the best country to make ICO legally in Japan. Yes, I think Japan is perfect for making ICO legally.
Activity: 294
All traders know that it is Singapore.I think this country can become the center of the entire international world
Activity: 157
Japan and korea ,well because they legally accept bitcoin in almost all thier business, stores bitcoin payments in those 2 country are everywhere that is why hosting ico on both parties will be a legal form,maybe
Activity: 29
Switzerland and Singapore are the best places to conduct ICO. You wan't be restricted like in other country and you will  minimize risks.
That's why most of CEO prefer to run ICO exactly in Switzerland and Singapore

Like what kind of risk you are talking about, If you wanna choose between Estonia and Switzerland then which country you will choose and on what grounds ?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Initial Coin Offering has pick up quite a lot of attention this and last year as a way for blockchain startups to raise funds.
In my opinion, Singapure, Switzerland and Cayman Islands are the best country to push and develop ICO, as in this countries there is a lot positive legislature and laws for crypto tokens and coins.

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Switzerland and Singapore are the best places to conduct ICO. You wan't be restricted like in other country and you will  minimize risks.
That's why most of CEO prefer to run ICO exactly in Switzerland and Singapore
Activity: 77
I think Singapore is the most promising , well and logically where cryptocurrency is forbidden to climb is not necessary
Activity: 52
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

Mostly Companies choosing - Singapore.
Pages:
Jump to: