Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally? - page 7. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
offshore company in Belize , free of tax ,

Good luck
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
For now there are Singapore, US, Switszerland. But there is Japan too which going full throttle to make cryptocurrency as one of their economic system ingredient. They are regulating cryptocurrency to make it safer and better for their people. Other country worth considering is South Korea as news said that they will lift the ban on ICO. And there is a country who will make a coin and will be the first, it is Estonia. There are lot of ICO made there including Polybius and the last ICO from there is VLB, which hold a great potential in my opinion.

There is also Belarus, which completely abolished the tax on crypto-currencies and legalized it
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
For now there are Singapore, US, Switszerland. But there is Japan too which going full throttle to make cryptocurrency as one of their economic system ingredient. They are regulating cryptocurrency to make it safer and better for their people. Other country worth considering is South Korea as news said that they will lift the ban on ICO. And there is a country who will make a coin and will be the first, it is Estonia. There are lot of ICO made there including Polybius and the last ICO from there is VLB, which hold a great potential in my opinion.
Activity: 168
I heard that in the Republic of Belarus in general, taxes have been abolished for any activities related to crypto-currencies until 2021. Many investors and businessmen are interested in this country and want to become tax agents. Surely on this issue you can find enough information in the Internet
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Probably Singapore/Switzerland...to speak about latest trends - Gibraltar stroke with a very powerful ICO of a big exchange and this small country may be a great example of an offshore landing for exchanges...

Germany upcomming ?  More and more ICOs over here
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Probably Singapore/Switzerland...to speak about latest trends - Gibraltar stroke with a very powerful ICO of a big exchange and this small country may be a great example of an offshore landing for exchanges...
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Few countries are freeing ideas. Japan has always been one of the first countries in the world to develop and introduce new technologies. Pioneers in this matter. Also hong kong and taiwan is good i think.
Activity: 364
all country in the world until now not yet legaly and regulate ico project
but several country baned ico, china, south korea, USA and sigapore, baned ico project
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I want to tell you that the meaning of the crypto currency is in decentralization and it is unlikely that the countries of the former USSR currently have tools for controlling. Can only come up with a law, but how to do it - do not know
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Australia is a very good jurisdiction for legitimate ICOs.
The definition of securities is very narrow and does not catch most tokens.

Legitimate utility tokens (which exchange ETH for a token providing some service or utility) will likely fall under the barter exception.

The law is clear and the regulator has much less discretion than in the US.
ICOs just need to follow general laws about truthful advertising.

It is an advanced first world English speaking economy with a wealthy population and is generally crypto friendly (they changed the law to exempt cryptos from GST/VAT).

Contact me for more details (I am Australian lawyer).

Already have laws in Australia that stipulate the rules for conducting ico? and I'm still interested in the question of the tax on income from the crypto currency, are there already laws that stipulate this?

Right now the majority of the people discussing the ICO and most people are not bothering about the Taxes. This is going to be the major concern in the coming days because they want to collect huge taxes from the people who are trading cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108

Legitimate utility tokens (which exchange ETH for a token providing some service or utility) will likely fall under the barter exception.

It is an advanced first world English speaking economy with a wealthy population and is generally crypto friendly (they changed the law to exempt cryptos from GST/VAT).

Already have laws in Australia that stipulate the rules for conducting ico? and I'm still interested in the question of the tax on income from the crypto currency, are there already laws that stipulate this?
Activity: 17

Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

I've Seen a Lot of ICO project which managed by manager yahoo that became Successful and some of them are now On going like Vehicle lifecly Blockchain, VLB token, some of them are already Listed in any exchange sites and makes the market rock (exaggerated but real), Most of that project is based From, Estonia, slovenia and  i can't name all, And I can't also answer What Tax as far as I know but I not 100% accurately is they pay tax when Listed on exchange Sites. There are also Many Project I can't named all which managed by yahoo. but Basically, Japan would Be the leading Country Where ICO is Legal, but still need to do some Research.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
From your list  Singapore is best
Activity: 448
Singapore is now a legal destination for blockchain based assets last 2 years Singapore govt work closely with blockchain companies to establish more companies so Singapore is declared world destination for crypto currency business
Activity: 186
To date, the Asian region shows the largest interest in the development of crypto-systems. Separately among countries difficult to say. Most likely Singapore.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
To date, Singapore is one of the most advanced crypto-currency countries. Tokens, which are an essential tool in the conduct of the ICO, are officially legalized here. Local legislation defines a token as a cryptographically protected representation of the holder's rights to benefit or perform certain functions that guarantee the user investment opportunities. In the near future ICO here will be legally fixed. At the same time, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), together with the economic department of the police department, was concerned about the fate of digital investors and issued a list of risks related to ICO projects Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
The most progressive and favorable for ICE's crypto-currency and jurisdictions today are Hong Kong, Switzerland, the USA, Scotland, Singapore.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
Need to evaluate primarily news, which has in the media. Many countries are positive for crypto, yet their action against people who are spinning in this business quite another.               
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
Yes currently only some countries that say seriously to the development of cryptocurrency, Singapore became one of the countries with a degree of freedom in doing various financial transactions. There is not much that other countries can do, as most just stutter negative. Whereas if we consider the project / ico / cryptocurrency many have benefits. I sincerely hope that more and more countries can accept this technological development.
Pages:
Jump to: