Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally? - page 5. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 21
Now Malta is legally accepting ICO  London and Hongkong and Singapore all these country are accepting Ico legalisation and more country on the pipeline to accept ico legality
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Japan is the best candidate for legalizing ICO. In there government fully supports this movement and taxes are low. Basically almost every country can legalize ICO, except third world countries.
Activity: 56
China will be best country to make ICOs legal, there'll be a lot of potential workers that could make ICOs much productive. But on the other hand we have USA, it'll be fast and easy to make ICOs legal there
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
I think singapore is definitely, but I think america is also likely to legalize too
Activity: 56
 answers some question and overall gives a somewhad to cryptocurrencies and all other things about ICOs.And also it includes low taxing system. I do not know what are the terms and condition for the taxes but they are relatively low and reasonable in all cryptocurrency.
What do you think Am I right about these things?t
Activity: 80
What is a tax in Japan? Could you write detalis? Or mayby you have contacts to low companies which could help me?
Activity: 82
must be pretty rich or hes project is pretty big because USA have a very strict rules in ICO so they wont waste their life scamming people and go to jail.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I guess it can be Switzerland .
Signapore I heard its expensive and estonia I have heard you cant open bank account for crypto business.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This year on March 28 in Belarus, a new law on the formation of ICO on very good conditions entered. I think it's worth taking a closer look at this country, maybe it will be another Cyprus for Cryptoworld
Activity: 210
I think the best country for making ICO legally is Switzerland. In many countries, still do not want to legalize the ICO. Negotiations are ongoing, but so far nothing concrete, while the interest in the ICO theme is huge.
Activity: 210
I think that most likely it's Singapore and Switzerland. In the Asian region there is a great interest in interest in crypto-currencies, but not all countries are ready for legalization.
Activity: 154
FINMA recognises the innovative potential of blockchain technology and therefore supports the federal government's Blockchain/ICO Working Group in which it is participating. Clarity about the underlying civil law framework will be a decisive factor in establishing this technology sustainably and successfully in Switzerland.

https://www.finma.ch/en/news/2018/02/20180216-mm-ico-wegleitung/
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
The most bitcoin friendly country in the world is - JAPAN! You have to look no further. But, if you plan on moving there you would face a lot of hindrance because of the language barrier, but apart from that Japan is a beautiful country where people think more about others than their own selves. This is the reason why I would like to experience this Beautiful country once and would also love to take a ride in their Bullet Train. Most of animes also originated there so it definitely is a dream country for me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
In my point of view in your list Singapore is the best. But Japan have legalized all things related to cryptocurrencies and all other things about ICOs.And also it includes low taxing system. I do not know what are the terms and condition for the taxes but they are relatively low and reasonable in all cryptocurrency.
What do you think Am I right about these things?
Activity: 263
I think the best countries to make ICO legally are Britain, Italy, Australia, Canada, and the United States. if asia is Japan and Singapore. this is the best country to make ICO legally.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
 Sweden and Japan are very good countries of choice, a European and Asian nation with large affluence and resources to make things move and happen.  Wink
Activity: 42
We are doing a ICO in Gibraltar
Activity: 215
Include Japan as the best country to support legalization bitkoyna, because it is locally accepted by all in the country. And so many institutions are open for adoption. BTC as payment.
Activity: 336
There is no better place than where Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency in the world, was born, Japan Smiley. Bitcoin is legalized in Japan and government in this country also support for cryptocurrency and ICO project as well. Although China is the biggest country in the world and they're really interested in ICO project and cryptocurrency but there are so many bad news come from China everyday so I don't think this country is the good place for ICO.
Activity: 81
Belarus. But only through Technology Park.
Pages:
Jump to: