Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally? - page 3. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I live in Russia and we every year toughen all laws related to earnings .. the bank can not just say that you withdraw money from the Internet Smiley
Activity: 129
Malta Gibrator and Estonia all these countries are ico friendly country recently two countries added Slovenia and Lithuania
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
In the beginning of the year, a draft law on crypto-currencies was adopted in Belarus. I heard that on very favorable terms. Try to find a translation on the site, someone already gave me a post about it, I can not find it.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
What about Malta? I've heard they're really welcome to any projects and investors
copper member
Activity: 112
Since you've asked the question, I would make a follow up questions. What are the possible criteas to be eligible for the project to run an ICO? Any other bodis of law that hanlde such thing to prevent them from becoming a scam? Cause lots of ICO's are turning into scam. Development team run away and leaving investors empty handed. And what should be punishements should be implied?
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello, here is the full List of Top Cryptocurrency and ICO supportive Countries in the World

https://cointopper.com/guides/list-of-top-cryptocurrency-and-ico-supportive-countries-in-the-world
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
Singapore ...they are strict with compliance. Also  you can try with Philippines too  as they are very active and government is very supportive. Also, in Russian and countries  surrounding it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I think Singapore and European countries. You can never predict when a federal banks will try to bring down the crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

Still, Japan is the best option for the ICO! Since there is legalized cryptocurrency! You should have no problem creating an ISO there! Good luck in your endeavors!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
If you look at the places where crypto firms are located, then you would find out that a majority of them have registered their office in Singapore. The reason behind that is the Singapore government is very friendly towards these entrepreneurs and new projects.
The second most friendly location is the European Union. They rank second after Singapore in number of businesses registered.
Activity: 126
One of the top most Crypto-friendly is Switzerland and next is japan and also lets count in the country of singapore.These countries supports ICO
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
One of the countries that legalize Bitcoint is RUSIA.
The Russian government through the Russian Federal Tax Authority has officially legalized the use of bitcoin and recognized it as one of the circulating currencies in the country as of November 2016. This digital currency endorsement resulted in an increase in bitcoin prices in the Red Bear country to penetrate Rp10 million / bitcoin.
Activity: 53
Best one is Singapore, legalized bitcoin and allow to to start your ico with low tax
Activity: 56
I think the best countries to make ICO legally are Britain, Italy, Australia, Canada, and the United States. if asia is Japan and Singapore. this is the best country to make ICO legally.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Singapore is one of the most advanced crypto-currency countries.
Tokens, which are an essential tool in the conduct of the ICO, are officially legalized here. Local legislation defines a token as a cryptographically protected representation of the holder's rights to benefit or perform certain functions that guarantee the user investment opportunities. In the near future ICO here will be legally fixed. At the same time, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), together with the economic department of the police department, was concerned about the fate of digital investors and issued a list of risks related to ICO projects

Slovenia is good as well.
Avoid Croatia.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
To date, Singapore is one of the most developed countries with a crypto currency. Tokens, which are an important tool in conducting ICO, are officially legalized here.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
In Japan, the most good conditions for the creation of a ICO,I can not say that there about taxes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Russia is a friendly country. But if you want to make ico regomented under the protection of a leegislazione then silently the Swiss who is the only one who has made laws
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think the ICO friendly country is the Gibraltar Islands.
Activity: 154
Malts Gibrator Estonia and Belarus and Singapore all these are best country to start an ico and blockchain based business model
Pages:
Jump to: