Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally? - page 8. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Of course Japan is a quitely suitable place for it. because there is a place of outstanding ICO and very freely without any strict prohibition from the government itself. Japan is the right country for it, the japanese govermnet fully support for digital currency as i know.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
In my opinion, the country is not very important for ISO, more importantly, what problem is being tried and whether this idea is necessary to people in general
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
i think its Singapore and there no such banning or opposition or strict rules towards ico,and i guess it is tax free as well but i am not sure about tax.others than singapore ,japan is also good,recently there is lot of hype regarding btc accepted in japan stores.i think do not go for usa or other countries right now may be in future.sec in usa take ico as security but i think they are sometime correct due to these shitcoin ico,they just need funding and there is no actual utilities of coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
for the continent of the United States, the reliable ICO is the USA because the rules of the country is very strict about ICO, For the European region I choose english or german ICO from this country is very very rarely do the scam, and of course for the area of ​​asian I choose japan, user bitcoin in this country is very much. ICO from this country is very good because they think long term benefits compared to short-term profits like doing a scam
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

I guess, I have to pick Switzerland because all that ICO I joined mostly came from Switzerland which has became successful. The latest is the globcoin Where I guess will become successful too because of very active team and marketing effort is high plus the fact that its project's white paper is well explained and easy to understand.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

I hope Japan is the best country to start an ICO, because they have already legalized the bitcoin and allowing their people to start the ICO. Already they set some rules and regulation for ICO's.
I think like you. Japan is the first to accept bitcoin. and they are working on a bitcoin deal. and the water followed by India. If it were me, I would choose these two countries to do ICO.
Activity: 252

I hope Japan is the best country to start an ICO, because they have already legalized the bitcoin and allowing their people to start the ICO. Already they set some rules and regulation for ICO's.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100

It seems that Singapore and Japan are the two most legitimate ICO countries, they have economic and technological development. And importantly they accept Bitcoin and Alts for business and exchange.
Activity: 210
will probably be crowded if in Singapore but would be so perfect and freely if legal in Japan because Japan already opening up freedom for ICO and the place of all the coins can also be used.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Puerto Rico is becoming quite a draw. The tax was minuscule as it was but now after the recent hurricane the country is trying to attract the crypto rich with huge tax breaks
Activity: 1
Portugal.
Activity: 224
Singapore is considered one of the best countries for ICO because:
Сountry adopts the neutral position of MAS in relation to the crypto industry
Favorably applies to enterprises connected with financial technologies
Activity: 109
Include Japan as the best country to support in legalizing the bitcoin since it locally accepted by everyone in the country.... And so much establishment are open to accept. BTC as payment.
Activity: 140
I think Singapore Japan Russia is the most promising , well and logically where cryptocurrency is forbidden to climb is not necessary
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I think most European and Asian countries are capable enough to make ICO legal. With the full support of course
with the governments and business sectors. Sweden and Japan are very good countries of choice, a European
and Asian nation with large affluence and resources to make things move and happen. Philippines is not an ideal
country as of the moment for ICO legalization although there is a very strong and growing but low profile support
and movement for cryptocurrency in the country itself, in the future may be change to be a thriving crypto nation
as well.
Activity: 90
I think the best ICO legality is currently in japan
Activity: 42
Yes, generally Singapore is open to innovation and cryptocurrency companies. Quite a few ICOs and exchanges set up their shop there
Activity: 168
for me i think best country for making ico will be singapore,japan,korea and russia
Activity: 182

in Russia, I know that the conditions are bad, you must have a Deposit in the Bank in the amount of $ 1.5 million
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
*Belarus is quite good, but little known, they have perfect legal framework and crypto companies can operate tax free at least the next five years as long as they are located at Hi Tech Park.
*Estonia is another good alternative, if you want be within EU & SEPA, they don't tax tokens, e-recidency makes also company management easier from far away
*Switzerland

Good comment.
Yeah Belarus , Estonia are perfect for getting a license for your crypto projects. Things are hassle free there moreover you can get things done there in a small time.

Other country that i want to add is Singapore.
Singapore perfect place for crypto enthusiasts , Even swiss is getting on the list.
Pages:
Jump to: