Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally? - page 9. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 4
*Belarus is quite good, but little known, they have perfect legal framework and crypto companies can operate tax free at least the next five years as long as they are located at Hi Tech Park.
*Estonia is another good alternative, if you want be within EU & SEPA, they don't tax tokens, e-recidency makes also company management easier from far away
*Switzerland

=============

What is not good:
*Finland for example, in many articles it is mentioned as a good alternative, but it is not - unless your company wants to get a huge VAT invoice from tax office as they see token sales just as business as usual > pay 24% VAT. Furthermore, finding crypto friendly bank from Finland is impossible, every single bank will reject your business if it is crypto related.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Difficult question. It's hard to underline only one country. I think it's Russia. The government are not interested about it so much)
Activity: 308
To make an legal ICO in Austria you need a lot of paper work....

We have one legal icos finishes - https://www.herocoin.io/
I was in contect to the team, they had to work very hard to be legal for goverment and so on.

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I feel Germany is the best country.Because for all i know,in Germany it is 100% legal to use Bitcoin there, and a lot of btc nodes are in Germany, even the German tax authority has an website about how to tax your bitcoin (25% on profits, but tax free after 1 year holding etc)...Germany is also a safe heaven for data protection.But i also look into Belgium and Switzerland,they are Bitcoin friendly too... Wink Wink Wink

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I think it's Chinese because of the huge population here

I do not agree with you because the Chinese government does not yet have an unambiguous viewpoint in relation to IСO. In the summer of 2017 they wanted to ban it and then they decided not to do that. I would choose for IСO country that is positive about crypto. For example, Japan, Switzerland.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
In my opinion it's Switzerland, specially after the FINMA published the new ICO guidelines. They just seem very reasonable
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
If you are looking for a reliable government-backed support structure in launching ICOs, Singapore should be at the top of your list.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
for now maybe japan is the best for bitcoin legality
because that's where the inventor came from
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
Currently the best country for cryptocurrency and ICO is Japan. They completely legalized the crypto currency. Even paying salaries in bitcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Singapore and Switzerland are the best countries for ico. There actively develops this sphere and constantly introduces innovations.
Activity: 196
I think you can find good countries for it. Forexample Japan and singapoure. But number 1 is singapoure. Because that the highly improve technology and small rate of tax in that country to make a such a great and more awesome ICO to create and to have many investors. When the time pass , we will see so many countriest like that but now east asia is the best.
Activity: 90
I think it's Chinese because of the huge population here
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
Since in Japan bitcoin was legal ,I think it was the best ICO developed for their high technology made and higher potential of cryptocurrency that being well known in this country.Japan was very supportive in digital currency and I think they have rights in decision making because it was legal to them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Japan and Singapore are the most developed in the sphere of economy and protection of rights.
But the most active now a days is from Russia, which invent a different kind of alternative token. Also they have a high percentage of legalization of new token. They see how much potential of this crypto currency than others. Just on my own thoughts.
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Japan and Singapore are the most developed in the sphere of economy and protection of rights.
To date, there are 4 countries where they love and recognize cryptocurrency. These are Japan, Switzerland, Malta and Cyprus.
Of these countries - the most progressive country in terms of regulation - is Japan, because this is the first country to recognize the cryptocurrency as an official means of payment. Japan is also a leading cryptocurrency market with 60% of global bitcoin turnover. In Japan, high culture of using digital currencies, a developed network of cryptomatic, and the payment by bitcoin is almost a common thing.
That's why-Japan, in my opinion, is the best country for the legal registration of ICO.

Japan is ahead of the rest of the world, however, like the rest of the countries, what you called.
I would add Belarus to this list as well, this is my home country, and we will have legislation at the end of March that will allow legalizing crypto-currencies and sell them without paying taxes, including dollars and similar currencies.
Japan is very open to be able to apply the digital currency in the country's financial system, this is a very rare thing because not all countries can make that decision. Japan started the era of digitizing currency a few years ago, Japan is very supportive of Bitcoin circulation and also the making of a project. Now has not found other countries that can do things done by japan.

So I think also that the country that supports the digital currency in full is japan. To increase the use of digital currency it is necessary to educate the advantages and benefits of the use of digital currency.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/outofasia/2017/11/02/japan-a-forward-thinking-bitcoin-nation/

Look at it a few months ago. Forbes even mentioned Japan as the foremost use of Bitcoin, when Japan is friendly to Bitcoin so they will also be friendly towards the use of all digital currencies, including with the existence of a legal ICO.

Japan has always been one of the first countries in the world to develop and introduce new technologies, it was with the standards of telephony, computer and robotics. Now we see this in the example of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. And after all, Satoshi Nakamoto is probably a Japanese name)

At the same time, we already see a lot of countries that have realized the prospects of crypto currencies and have started following the example of Japan, I think if the same goes on, then soon we will see serious competition in this market.
Activity: 22
Estonia seems a pretty good one, loads of countries no days may support ICOs but their banks are annoying as anything to get accepted to.
Activity: 336
In many countries, crypto currency is not prohibited. Such as Japan or Singapore and this means IO project can not be prohibited. the legality permissions in my country are still not approved.
Activity: 356
If you have the opportunity to choose any country, then I think that you do not have much to ask about the commission to the government
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
For me the best country is JAPAN. It is incredibly true that Japan regulates bitcoin and this is the first country legalized bitcoin. And that also means legalizing ICO. 
Pages:
Jump to: