Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally? - page 4. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think it's Asia. Many countries are still very cautious with respect to the crypto currency and are not ready to regulate the crypto currency on a legal basis.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
I think Japan is a suitable place. because there is a place of outstanding ICO and very freely without any strict prohibition from the Government itself. Japan is the right country, the japanese govermnet fully support for digital currency))
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
what about malta? I have found articles that he said in malta cryptocurrencies are legal .. including ICO. #cmiiw
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
Singapore, Switzerland, are top 2 countries i guess. Switzerland because they have economic and political stability.
Activity: 238
I think that the best country to make ICO legally is Japan, Switzerland and Singapore. In Japan, crypto-currencies are regulated at the government level. Many projects that go to the ICO, choosen Singapore.
Activity: 213
I always thought that USA is the best country for making ICO, but i can see that I was wrong. Switzerland or Singapore seem good for this purpose, but I think that it is not Estonia
copper member
Activity: 84
If you are looking for a reliable government-backed support structure in launching ICOs, Singapore should be at the top of your list.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I think its Singapore and there no such banning or opposition or strict rules towards ico,and i guess it is tax free as well but i am not sure about tax.others than singapore ,japan is also good,recently there is lot of hype regarding btc accepted in japan stores. I think do not go for usa or other countries right now may be in future. Sec in usa take ico as security but i think they are sometime correct due to these shitcoin ico,they just need funding and there is no actual utilities of coin.
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
I do not know the information, here I will also listen to it.

I live in Indonesia and there is no legality of crypto in my country yet, but I am very happy, comfortable and safe still can use crypto and still tax free as well. hopefully Indonesia does not prohibit and apply taxes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Singapore is one of the technological leaders in Asia, which undoubtedly increases the attractiveness for block projects. 11 out of 53 successful ICO-companies chose Singapore to conduct their ICO. If you create an innovative block-platform and plan to bring them to the ICO, then first of all pay attention to Singapore.
Activity: 106
Japan is a country that was first inaugurated the selling with bitcoin, and Japan frees someone create ICO legally, to the issue of taxation is usually hung with his Government's policies. If you are interested in making ICO in Japanese, try to study State there with its system of Government
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

The best country to make ICO legally in Japan. Japan is the country most able to accept new technology let alone advanced technology such as blockchain technology. I am sure if the country really accepts crypto in the country definitely ICO will be growing and promising.

Yes, Japan country is allowing to conduct the ICO, but you need to follow strict rules of their cryptocurrency because Japan is the first country supporting Blockchain projects from the beginning. So you start an ICO by simply following their rules and regulations.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

In some countries it is difficult to start an ICO because the country has not recognized Bitcoin legally. but there are some countries that have already recognized Bitcoin thoroughly, among those countries are Singapore and Japan, where we can start ICO.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

The best country to make ICO legally in Japan. Japan is the country most able to accept new technology let alone advanced technology such as blockchain technology. I am sure if the country really accepts crypto in the country definitely ICO will be growing and promising.
Activity: 6
Every country has it's advantages and disadvantages.
I checked this issue deeply. I think that optimal variant to incorporate in is HK.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
We can help to choose the best jurisdiction in your particular case and help to open offshore COMPANY.

Our site is it-offshore.com

For more questions please use telegram @YasyaICO
Activity: 266
one of the best country to make ico legal are Estonia and Belarus and swiss and gibrator and malta all these country they have a friendly relationship with ico and blockchain technology
Activity: 215
The leaders in the number of successful ICO registrations are:
Singapore;
Switzerland;
Cayman islands.
in all 3 countries ICO tokens are not classified as securities, and there are also communities or government bodies that encourage the development of block-technologies.
Merit: 11

I think it's definitely not in Russia or Ukraine. There will come up with a bunch of reasons that would take as much money as possible from you))
from given options singapore is widely chosen by many ICOs .
in new options you can try MALTA also , after many projects moving to MALTA it will become one of main crypto hub soon .
Pages:
Jump to: