Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 24. (Read 70595 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:11:36 PM
I subscribe to the advice of holding the coins until such a time that you can at least break even. Selling them now is a waste. The fall in price in this situation or transaction is great. The losses to be incurred will be monumental.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:06:09 PM
I think you are not the only one wondering of the ETH fall since recent months. If you are wondering losing your ETH due to the down of the price, you should better to hold and stay patient untill the market back and normal. It is not only ETH, other altcoins also drops since the end of last year. Hold and wait the day.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 05:57:37 PM
The best decision to make is to take risks, most especially when it comes to investment in some cryptocurrency that is strong, and another decision to make is to be patient until crypto market is stable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 05:52:49 PM
You better hodl it rather than selling. For sure price of every cryptocurrency will soon rise. Just be patient and wait for it until you reach your target price. Its just a piece of advise from me but ofcourse the decision will be in your hand. Just believe in the power of cryptocurrency. Its price is really unpredictable.
Activity: 97
September 10, 2018, 05:47:08 PM
In actual reality if you still Have a portfolio of 250+$ from a purchase is 900$ you are still doing a lit better than a lot of people in this crypto space and unless you are ready to cut your losses it is pointless dumping it at the present value. You may want yo avoid looking at you wallet balance for now and just hold your tokens. It may be hard but it is possible. So HODL.
Activity: 185
September 10, 2018, 05:45:37 PM
If I am in your situation I think the best way To do now is to hold because if you sell this time of dip you will loose your money and when you hold it there is always a hope to get back or even gain money in the future if the market is already good.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 05:26:40 PM
Try to take your attention off the market for sometime, do not check the trend or your portfolio and do some other things then hold your coin patiently because if you take a wrong decision now you might later regret but if you hold till the bull run start, you will be able to sell at a higher price.
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 08:56:45 AM
Well, I think that when ETH was $ 700 - it was necessary to make a decision already then. Now of course it's too late to say something, but your losses are great and there is no point in selling. Leave it to memory.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 05:24:08 PM
Decision that is best to me is investing into cryptocurrencies and trading with coins each and everyday. I like to take that initiative wince I gain more from that.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 10, 2018, 10:16:05 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
read this article
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-08/ethereum-plummets-after-co-founder-buterin-says-days-explosive-growth-are-over
and decide for yourself if what decision you will be made of, I'm not spreading any fud or what, but its better for everyone to read that.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 09:39:56 AM
I advise you to keep it. When you buy ETH is $ 900 that now the market price below $ 300. you sell now a huge loss. You keep waiting until the market rebounds and sells. minimize losses. This is also experience for you when investing
copper member
Activity: 362
September 10, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

Well mate, crypto market is not is good shape. This is the time that all investment is at risk. In my opinion about your investment is that you better wait for the ETH price to rise back to its original price. Don't sell them if you have loses in your capital. Be patience in waiting for the price to be higher or equal to $900.
Now, that market exploded never occur the best decision making is to wait the perfect timing in order to gain profits this is the most risky one due to its volatility which it changes prices quickly. Patience is the key for achievements.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 09:11:38 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

Well mate, crypto market is not is good shape. This is the time that all investment is at risk. In my opinion about your investment is that you better wait for the ETH price to rise back to its original price. Don't sell them if you have loses in your capital. Be patience in waiting for the price to be higher or equal to $900.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 10, 2018, 09:06:27 AM
Your best decision will be for you to hold your coin.  Everyone in cryptocurrency market has been affected as regards price especially at this time.  People thought there would be a reversal but they got more losses!
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
September 10, 2018, 09:04:00 AM
The best decision I want to make is that hold my coin until the market price goes up. I believe that we will be gaining a big profit soon as long as we have patience of waiting. In short, patience is the key of all success. We don't need to worry about it because, I know that everything will be in good condition. We just wait for the right time..
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 10, 2018, 08:42:03 AM
Hold of course. The way to lose your money is panic selling. Coin is not dead at all, it just experiences a big dip. If you wait some time then you'll see that it'll grow again. It may take months or years. But if really don't want to lose your money then I suggest you to hold.
Holding is a way for playing safe, but we don't knew how market goes either ups or just down. If we keep on holding, we can't easily recover those losses cause by market dips that's why some holders tried to risk their money into trading fields.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 08:39:00 AM
 don't understand some, namely those who climb the wallets are not learning from them. First, you need to make sure that the wallet has a great prospect for investment.It is necessary to consult with people who have read decent books and who have achieved results. There are many good, interesting books that are worth reading. Sad Sad Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Cool
Activity: 96
September 10, 2018, 08:35:13 AM
Hold of course. The way to lose your money is panic selling. Coin is not dead at all, it just experiences a big dip. If you wait some time then you'll see that it'll grow again. It may take months or years. But if really don't want to lose your money then I suggest you to hold.
Activity: 33
September 10, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
i think now it's a good time to holding that the market is so low, the market will recover soon
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
September 10, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
The best decision you had made if you just hit the sell button before and doing the buying now.
Yeah, it is not a good thing to say always hold.
you should know the fall and the rise also to make the profit better.
How i wish i sold my ETH before at 800 and bought at 190. but i didn't all i can do now is to buy more now and wait for the rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: