Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 27283 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 260
If price will be low buy and hold the bitcoin long rime. It good opportunity for future growth and learn more information. Most of the people hold the bitcoin long time. It change the life. It help to people improve the knowledge. Bitcoin price not easy to guess. It good for future saving
Market price is hlep to plan to work and invest. It connect the all country so it any where to use. It good for future growth and future business process.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
The best way to grow or invest in bitcoin is first to study the graph of market value of bitcoin.If the market value of bitcoin is low then at that time try to buy new coins because  buying at less amount is a good decision.Hold those coins untill their is rise in the market value and sell your coins only when you feel that you will get more than the amount at which you have purchased those coins.Holding coins is sometimes very irritating because we can't predict that when there will be a jump in the market value.But we have to stay calm.Impatience sometimes led to a great lose.Best strategy is buy at low price and sell at high price if you want to increase your growth in bitcoin.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
You can try to give your cryptocurrency to lending, there is such a function on the Poloniex exchange. You will receive a small income, but a stable passive profit.
Activity: 273
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
To me, commercial julón is the top choice for you to increase the amount of bitcoin you are holding, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are showing signs of recovery very clearly and this is the time Suitable spots for you to trade bitcoin. The bitcoin price is at $ 9300 and according to my analysis the price will rise and touch $ 10000 in the coming days.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Firstly you should learn about cryptocurrencies, about market. Then to earn first bitcoins without investments you can participate in bounty campaigns. Get your bounty rewards, sell them and enjoy with your bitcoins. Also you can trading with bitcoin and increase amount of it. Other ways are mining and participating in ICOs. Nevertheless to mine you should learn about equipments, mining difficulty and etc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Actually I think about that, by not spending your bitcoin is a good way to invest your bitcoin, while waiting the price rise..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

If you do not trust any websites that you see or recommended by other user in this forum then you can start building your own mining rig and earn cryptocurrency passively depending on what coin you are interested.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
There is always a risk in investing, If you're interested in growing your money over long periods of time,  I would like to suggest to invest in land. You need only the right price and right place when considering to buy land.

Yes. You have a great opinion. In investing, there always a risk but we did on how handle it. Some say that if if you have interested in one thing, there must always a way or going to do to achieved it. Never be quit or give up until it will success. Buying a land is just like investing a bitcoin. It has a long term period of time and we need to choose a right price and place before it sell. Just wait and be patient. It just for a better and happy life.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
As far as i know mining nowadays isn't profitable enough because of low prices on altcoins, so better to try yourself in trading. Trading is very good for people who like to work alone.
Activity: 294
There is no best way. The ultimate goal is to accumulate more and more BTC.

1 method can be to divide your total investment in to daily or weekly amounts and buy BTC on daily/weekly basis the budgeted amount. Just like SIP but on dail basis. Very good option for cost optimisation. There are automated apps as well.

Other can be tp participate in bounty and convert the payment into BTC.

Obviously trading is helpful too. But trade with BTC pair not looking at USD value. GOAL>>Max Bitcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
The best way to grow or get a profit from Bitcoin is through trading.
It is the safest way because there are only three ways to get a profit from it Gambling,HYIP or Ponzi scheme investment and Trading.
I would go with gambling because it is too risky and most of the HYIP or Ponzi schemes are just scam so it is better to do an alt-coin trading .
Activity: 60
We cannot say that it is an investment, as it is too risky and addictive too. You better invest all of your capital in bitcoin, all you will have to do if just invest on right time and wait for long time to have better earning, people like me will suggest you to invest capital if you want to earn rick free bitcoin, and joining signature campaigning is also good way for it.Investment is Good
Activity: 65
You can invest it to a property like land .. or a business that is in now adays like foods , gasoline station ,  water station , etc.
Activity: 126
BTC as there are a lot of opportunities for investments which can give you a lot of money, investments into peer credit lines can increase the income of the investor, but you have to show care not to fall into hands of swindlers. there are a lot of web cites of this scam
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
Any suggestions?

The best thing to do is invest on different cryptocurrency because they have different growth in the market depending on the supply and demand so you can earn profit in each coin when bitcoins affects the price of altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The best way to invest and grow your bitcoin is to join trading with coins in the market , I think it would generate more gains than just holding your coins in the wallet , I think that is the best way buy coins and then sell it in the right time.
Activity: 420
Any suggestions?

I highly prefer that you should use your cash to build your own mining rig in order to earn cryptocurrency passively, the from there you can start trading in the market or become a holder and wait for the prices of your coins to grow even further before selling.
yes these are best to invest your money in this time because the price of bitcoin is going to high and maybe it will more high after some weeks, so you should start mining or trading and some of money hold in bitcoin and wait for its high price because it will give you good profit for your happy life.
Activity: 66
Any suggestions?
if I think investment is anywhere the same, the key you have the courage to invest.
because many risks will be encountered in investing.
Activity: 378
Any suggestions?

I highly prefer that you should use your cash to build your own mining rig in order to earn cryptocurrency passively, the from there you can start trading in the market or become a holder and wait for the prices of your coins to grow even further before selling.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
I don't recommend doing anything with them if you are looking for safe investments..just hold them out for a long period of time.

Doing active trading might actually be a good idea but you should more or so remember that you cannot say it's safe when it comes to Bitcoins .. nothing is ever safe.. it's all volatile and fluctuating.
Pages:
Jump to: