Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 16. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
Your repeated "someone" cracked me a little. Among all that you gave listed, whichever one you find easy to do or that you have passion for, you just ensure you go for it and do it perfectly well, like you know no other thing.
I have seen people who are into trading and who earn much more that some that are into bounty and airdrop or those who invest into crypto and still make good profit. Bounty also can be very lucrative, for those who do it diligently well.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
In principle, there are quite a lot of options among which you can select token trading on the exchange, then you buy a token for example on one exchange, and sell the same token on the other, but at an inflated price you make a profit
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
The good way through which I have earn is through bounty from which  I was able to Invest in new ICO with good service and team member and also I  day trade through which you can be  sure to earn regular income which can be reinvested and the cycle continue.
Activity: 499
I'll suggest you invest in ICOs investments, this is one of the surest way of earning altcoin, also if you have enough time, you can engage yourself in doing bounties campaigns.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The good way to earn altcoins is through daily trading and also investing in ICOs because these ICOs will eventually be great and expensive which will generate income in the future.
Activity: 70
The best way to make money on altcoins is to invest in ICO projects. In the future, the tokens of these projects will be expensive and you can earn good money by selling them.
Activity: 218
I invest in new projects such as cointroops and OnlineIO. In my opinion, these are the most interesting projects. I participate in them and advise you.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
why not to trying investing in major altcoin on coinmarketcap, you can see top 10 altcoin and trying for invest your money in few that coin
Activity: 224
It is very difficult to talk about it when you do not know what skills you have. Suddenly you are a talented designer, then the way immediately emerges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
The best way to earn with the help of altcoins is daily trading. In the long run you will see 100% result. It's my opinion.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
An easiest way to earn with altcoin, are through investing, doing in bounty campaigns, airdrop and also try the way or process in trading. A lot of tasks in gaining altcoins but their are some risk in our way to gaining them so we have to be careful.
Activity: 364
Short-term investments are essentially the same trade. Day trading will be more profitable but also more dangerous. To invest in the long term at the moment, I also consider it a relevant investment. I think that the bounty company in any case will be relevant.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The best way to  produce alt coins is to trade in my opinion. Because with trading we can quickly get alt coins. Actually the bounty campaign is also good, but it takes a long time for us to get alt coins. So choose what you think is good for you to do.
Activity: 238
A good way to make money with altcoin is to choose a coin that would have the first - passive income, the second - would have fairly large price fluctuations during the day for day trading. This double earnings will necessarily lead to profit even in a falling market.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
For me the best way to earn with altcoins , is that use your knowledge so you can make wise decision. Most of us earn by doing the long term investment its risky but its good. And of course be responsible and be patient because it takes time.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
The best way to earn altcoins is investing in the best coins. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are excellent for holding. They shall rise very soon. Keep storing them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The best way to generate the token according to me is doing campaign bounty and Airdrop. Do this bounty campaign is very easy to do but requires a long process. And you have to work hard to do so so that you can get a token.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
To earn big profit with altcoin, you should equip crypto knowledge for your self first. If you have good trading skills, try margin trading and you can get huge money. But be careful with your asset when doing margin trading.
Activity: 294
I am sure that now the most accessible and safest way to get altcoins are various bounty programs. Of course, the number of scammers has recently increased too. But if you wish, you can find a truly successful and developing project that will provide rewards.
Yes, you are right to be able to get altcoint through a bounty campaign from an ongoing project, choose a project that really clearly rewards the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
For me, day trading remains the best way, especially since the conditions for it are now favorable. And coins for this, to diversify trade enough. And this is how you can learn to really trade, and not to pretend.
Pages:
Jump to: