Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 18. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

There is never an easy way to earn money, that is the first thing that you have to understand before you start trying to make money from the market. Everything that you have listed have their own ups and downs and there is none of them that does not require some kind of sacrifice. So decide the kind you are willing to make and go with it
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 06:03:45 PM
You can earn at coins by participating in bounties. If you have some amount of money to start an investment, it is also good, you can buy some good coins and HODL them so you can sell them later for profit. You can also take part in day trading too.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 02:55:51 PM
I think it's vary person to person like some people have no money for invest then thay participate in bounty.Otherhand some people have money but don't have enough time for doing bounty then they participate in ICO.If you want to free altcoin my suggestion is bounty or you can participate in ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 29, 2018, 05:52:37 PM
There are so many ways of earning altcoins on this forum and also in the world of crypto. You can join so many bounties here and make sure that you exchange you coins and use some for trading too. These two ways are the best so far for me.   
Activity: 142
September 29, 2018, 05:48:03 PM
Yesterday I decided to buy Ripple. I think that the falling market gave a good opportunity to buy crypto-assets!
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 29, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
Approach depends on that what profit you want to get how many are ready to enclose time and money in what coin you plan to invest. All this needs to be analyzed and only then it is possible to tell, what will be better.
Activity: 424
September 24, 2018, 10:16:27 PM
It all depends on the financial situation and availability of free time. You have to choose what suits you.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 10:22:02 AM
There is no easy way to earn with altcoin. You spend more time to learn and more money to invest and you can earn a lots with it
Activity: 84
September 24, 2018, 10:19:11 AM
There are many ways in which you can earn a lot of altcoins. But me more suited to the purchase of coins with masternode Undecided
Activity: 378
September 24, 2018, 10:17:12 AM
You can consider a good option of earning with the help of altcoins-this is a short or medium trade. But it is better to trade altcoins from the top 100
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 24, 2018, 10:12:04 AM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

In the first place, our profit here is not guaranteed, honestly speaking, the success that we are aiming here is in our hands.  Therefore, earning altcoins could only be possible in trading and joining in bounties, or sometimes in gambling or altcoin mining. but all of it have risk involved actually. So choose the best which is helpful and easy for you to apply.
Activity: 392
September 24, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
The best way to earn are participating from bounty campaigns like signature social media campaigns gambling and more. We need to study and learn so that we can a good money
Activity: 602
September 24, 2018, 09:16:14 AM
For me, trade is the best way to earn money. But this way is very dangerous and requires money investments. In addition, we must learn trading in order to become successful traders.
Activity: 113
September 24, 2018, 09:13:30 AM
i think the best way to earn tokens or altcoin is to join bounty campaign and also participate in airdrop coins this is the easy way to earn for me.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
September 24, 2018, 08:53:22 AM
All of the ways you have listed and there are options for earning altcoins.You just have to decide what is most suitable for you.And it is better (if you have free time.) to do all of these methods.Then the probability of good earnings will increase quickly.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 24, 2018, 07:01:44 AM
Very difficult question, all the options that you described have the right to life, I choose to do everything, my knowledge in one of these areas is not enough, so I try to develop gradually in all fields of earnings.
The good way to earn is by participating in bounty campaign because most of them give your reward. Or else hold your Altcoin for more year because it is also one of the good way to grow even more your altcoin. There's a lot way to earn some of them are not easy to do like investing and trading, but some of them are easy to do like participating in campaign, do all one by one so you will learn everything about crypto while you earning.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
September 24, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
Very difficult question, all the options that you described have the right to life, I choose to do everything, my knowledge in one of these areas is not enough, so I try to develop gradually in all fields of earnings.
Activity: 602
September 24, 2018, 06:38:25 AM
For me the best at this time to get altcoin is through a bounty program, we don't need large capital to get an altcoin, we can say it's almost free.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 24, 2018, 06:30:34 AM
Its very rare to find a legit ico so if i were you better keep distance in that option since only scam awaits you there

Short term holding is good but ofcourse you must know your coins potential

Long term investment is the perfect one,only if you find the right coins to hold
Activity: 126
September 24, 2018, 06:27:35 AM
joining bounty campaign is one of the good ways to earn coims free and simple. you just need to have good patience and devotion in complying with the instructions in order to gain stakes for coins distribution
Pages:
Jump to: