Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 17. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I am sure that now the most accessible and safest way to get altcoins are various bounty programs. Of course, the number of scammers has recently increased too. But if you wish, you can find a truly successful and developing project that will provide rewards.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
Trade daily, make small trades and earn 2-5% per day.
What's wrong with profit. In the long run, you will earn solid interest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
At the present time, the best way to make money with the Altcoin is to divide the capital into investments.
- You choose the potential Altcoin to buy them and HODL because you will buy the Altcoin at low prices at this time.
- Use knowledge, experience to analyze the Altcoin, market analysis carefully to make short-term investment decisions.
- Diversification of investment is a smart choice.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
maybe the best way to get altcoin with that trade is that in my opinion if you take part in a bounty ico with conditions like this now it is very difficult to get ico which can be profitable we have to be more careful in following it because many ico are fraudulent
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
The best way for me to earn alts is to join airdrops and signature camapaigns.Actually im a bounty hunter that holds tokens and waiting for the perfect time to rise its value on the market.An easy way to own tokens without having capital money for investing.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
For me the best way to do to earn different and several altcoins is by joining and participating bounty campaigns or participating in an airdrops in both ways it can give you good tokens and altcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
There are several legit ways to earn in crypto. Participating in Bounty programs and airdrops is one way of earning altcoins. Trading (short term or long term) also allows one to earn coins in crypto. Also, mining and the development of a project is another lucrative means of getting more coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
For me is joining bountie and airdrop. Holding in short and long term is also way to earn altcoin you have to be atlist choose what and where we can earn more profit. Some are using trading or mining..
Activity: 228
For me now the best way to earn profits with altcoins is more trading rather than investing because ICOs are nearly dead by today. Surely things may change but that's what it is now.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
ico is now very difficult to invest wait a little time, but the bounty and airdrop is necessary to decide whether to do or not , but now of course the earnings are not very large
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
At this time a great way is to buy coins now and keep to sell in the future.
Activity: 252
Margin and normal trading are the best ways to earn money in a short term. I prefer long term, even if the portfolio goes down by 60 percent. I just earn bounty tokens and hodl them, until the price makes x2.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
It is possible to make profits from one Altcoin at the same time in two ways: the first is to receive passive income from holding a coin in the wallet and the second is day trading with the same altcoin. Such double support is a guarantee of a good profit.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
The best way to earn with altcoins for me are hodling the coins. Personally, I do not have strong hands with trading, so they are never a great option for me. It is  best for me to just find a really good coin, invest as much as I can in it, and just hodl it until I'm satisfied with its growth and percentage increase over the years.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
All these strategies are profitable. Impossible to choose only one strategy and not use others. Those who use only one to lose their money. Because sometimes it is better to wait and not to sell anything, sometimes it is profitable to trade every day, and sometimes even better to participate in the bounty of the campaign and not touch your main asset.
Activity: 494
there are many ways to earn altcoin or many altcoin you can go with the beautiful altcoin bounty where you will earn a lot of altcoin but if you go with the bounty sure you'll legit because there are bounty scams that are placed and promoted in altcoin bounty so be careful when it comes before you go and make sure it's legit so it's hard to work hard.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Assess yourself and identify the area of crypto where you have mastered well. If you are good in performing bounty campaigns, hit that area and earn your tokens from there. Others are expert in day-trading which is also very lucrative as the profit comes on daily basis.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Trading? Why not? You will be increasing in your abilities and you will have an income from your knowledge. I like trading for its speed, high profit and adrenaline.
Activity: 63
A good way to make money on altcoins is to invest them in ICO projects. Or you can just keep your altcoins for a few years and make good money in the future by selling them.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Mate you can use these methods but firstly you need to learn about market conditions. For example you are in now bear market you need to accumulate and hold until next bull market so that means long term.
If  you are in bull market you exactly need to invest icos and do your investments with shortterm. Flip it.
You can use airdrops and bounties always. but you need to choose right and legit ones.
Pages:
Jump to: