Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 19. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 06:25:43 AM
Trading is the bet way I consider. It has enough level of profitability and they are too mobile to be traded so often and with positive results. Holding is the second way I think.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 05:53:30 AM
Till now the easiest way to get Altcoin is to follow a Bounty campaign. Following the campaigns of the Bounty, you must go through a long process because we need to help promote the project. And the time required for this promotion is dependent on the ICO is currently running. Or you can follow the channel Airdrop. Airdrop could give you the token in an easy way.

I agree with the above, but the other way that few people pay attention is that the Telegram groups of projects often need a lot of their ambassadors in the countries they will first focus on in the project. It is a medium to invest in projects, earn tokens and know more about project information
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
September 24, 2018, 05:49:49 AM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

altcoins, specially new ones, are not guaranteed to become stable and profitable after initial phases.  to boost awareness, the devs team usually launches airdrops and bounties.  this is the easiest way to get coins/tokens if you don't want to invest money.  usually you will get more if your bct forum rank is high and if you are talented in writing and translating. if you have a bunch of these coins, you may do some trading to earn even more.
Activity: 98
September 24, 2018, 05:45:57 AM
To earn a cryptocurrency you can participate in bounty campaigns,Airdrops. You can also do trading or mining. The last two activities require good investments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 05:30:01 AM
Till now the easiest way to get Altcoin is to follow a Bounty campaign. Following the campaigns of the Bounty, you must go through a long process because we need to help promote the project. And the time required for this promotion is dependent on the ICO is currently running. Or you can follow the channel Airdrop. Airdrop could give you the token in an easy way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
September 24, 2018, 05:25:00 AM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

The easiest way to earn it is to invest for a long time in the top coin. It is best to invest in inexpensive coins such as ada, xlm, strat, neo, xem. They are very promising and will bring profits more than expensive coins.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 24, 2018, 05:20:11 AM
You need to find a good altcoin first. I personally love Airdrop altcoins. After that, just hold them for months or years and you'll make a 100% profit at least.
Don't worry if it dumps a lot during this timeframe, it happens.
Remember that when you dump, someone is buying Wink
I think the tokens that we can receive from airdrop are not worth much, just around $10 - $30. So even if we have 100%, it's also not worth much. I think the reward from bounty is better and of course earning token from bounty is also harder than airdrop

Yeah, that is true, comparing of the airdrops we have now and to the airdrops we had before, airdrops back then was a lot more profitable than the airdrops right now which are mostly shitcoins that ended up as a display in our wallet and has no value at all. In bounties, not all of the bounty campaign that you are going to join will give you the thing that they have promised after their ICO.

This days, ICOs are not that worth to be trusted at all, they are mostly will end up to be a scam and run off with all of the funds that they have raised with the help of all of their investors and bounty hunter who was left disappointed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 05:16:32 PM
Truely these are many ways that you have listed that one can do to earn altcoins. All of them are legit and feasible, so it depends on you to choose the one that befits you and will be convenient for you. If you have lot of free time, you can do bounties, airdrops and short term trading.
Activity: 406
homt.net
September 23, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
To earn altcoins, you can do bounty work such as social media campaign, signature campaign, content creation campaign etc. You can also trade, but it is not so easy. But you can try for trading. First, try to learn trading then go ahead.
Trading section is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0
Activity: 280
September 23, 2018, 12:34:03 PM
You need to find a good altcoin first. I personally love Airdrop altcoins. After that, just hold them for months or years and you'll make a 100% profit at least.
Don't worry if it dumps a lot during this timeframe, it happens.
Remember that when you dump, someone is buying Wink
I think the tokens that we can receive from airdrop are not worth much, just around $10 - $30. So even if we have 100%, it's also not worth much. I think the reward from bounty is better and of course earning token from bounty is also harder than airdrop
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 23, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
Buy cheap and sell expensive. Now such a scheme works very well and you just have to choose good tokens that can be interesting in the long run. Smiley

Such a strategy is often used by everyone. but they also try to get a result again rather than wait. because waiting for an uncertain thing is very boring for us all. especially me. but we also have to be patient with these conditions.
Activity: 210
September 23, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
Buy cheap and sell expensive. Now such a scheme works very well and you just have to choose good tokens that can be interesting in the long run. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 23, 2018, 11:18:19 AM
Actually, the thing that you can do for you to get some altcoin is to join bounty campaigns and some airdrops. Bounty campaigns is conducted when they are trying to release a new alt coin. You as a part of the forum will need to advertise that coin by wearing their signature.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
Just choose wisely. I have chosen Paragon, Stellar and Cardano and I do not regret my decision at all. These are some great coins and will rise very soon. I believe they are very good for investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 23, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
Nothing is easy. All this market is about risks, so no one will guarantee you any income. i always say that this industry is no longer about easy gains.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 23, 2018, 08:54:58 AM
many large companies began to use crypto technologies, the latter should increasingly attract ordinary people, not only advanced users of the Internet.
Activity: 211
September 23, 2018, 08:54:30 AM
in my opinion, all you have to do is follow the bounty and airdrop campaigns, there you can get altcoins without having to spend capital. You only need to do what the bounty wants. for example such as following signature campaigns, article / blog campaigns and social media campaigns.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 08:42:24 AM
World Cryptocurrency have lots of opportunities to get coins. And you must continue learning about crypto. With you add to your knowledge about crypto. You can invest in ICO and could get the coin. Or you can participate in the campaign gift. Campaign gifts will supply you a free token, but you have to work hard.
and the very first way to earn from altcoin is trade it in the market and become trader, no matter that it will take a long or short time, we have to make a profit or move to another altcoin that is better. This way has long exist since the bitcoin appeared.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
the most easy way is to invest in ICO or buy tokens and wait till it grow. Bounty is free but it takes a lot of time
Activity: 299
September 23, 2018, 08:33:31 AM
There is no way to make easy money at all.you have to work . For me I researched and invested in the ICO hold a number of potential coins and when I was free I joined the bounty campaign to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: