Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor? - page 6. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think neo and stellar lumens are the possible competitors of ETH since they were also getting popular now. Neo though has smaller price but it looks promising and has potentials. But I think ETH is still better than them but i see them as a good competitor.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
If I have to be honest, I'm not sure about this question. But I guess that could be Litecoin and Cardano. These are my suggestions.  Grin

Litecoin and Cardano are not competitors of Ethereum, because they are developing in different area.

The strongest competitor of EThereum is NEO. NEO is developing fast and in a year or so we will see a lot more projects based on NEO platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I can not predict exactly which coins can compete with ETH. All coins have the potential to develop. All can happen in cryptocurrency
Activity: 322
Ethereum is leading the alternative coins, and i'd say the biggest competitor of eth is ripple and litecoin. The two altcoins is going after eth in terms of its price increase. Thise are the altcoins to invest in and watch for this year.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
A lot of Altcoin is out there struggling to be the best, but to my own point of view, if any coin is going to be a compete with etherum, i think it could be Monero or litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.
I think the NEO is currently the strongest competitor for ethereum. you can see the development of NEO until now and there will be no more coins that can be a strong competitor like NEO
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Litecoin, ripple or neo for me are the best picks, cause nowadays they are doing some great moves and in near future  if they will just follow that trend they could come closer and closer to second place.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
If I have to be honest, I'm not sure about this question. But I guess that could be Litecoin and Cardano. These are my suggestions.  Grin
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
I think Bitcoin cash and Litecoin are the possible competitors of ETH since they were also getting popular now. Litecoin though has smaller price but it looks promising and has potentials. But I think ETH is still better than other altcoins.

Well, I agree on Bitcoin Cash, LiteCoin are two of the best competitors of Ethereum but for me it's NEO as it is also the mother of the smart contracts that became some of the top altcoins in coinmarketcap.com
Just like Ethereum, NEO is fast, scalable and reliable and I think in the future, NEO will surpass Ethereum's market cap.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

Ethereum competitor is for me, NEO.
NEO have smart contracts just like Ethereum and it has almost the same features as Ethereum as well like scalability, transaction speed, smart contracts and more.
NEO had more investors and supporters as well and it's backbone is a top notch as well.
But in reality, Ethereum is the strongest altcoin in the crypto market today and was predicted that it will surpass Bitcoin's market cap in the future.
Activity: 22
I think Bitcoin cash and Litecoin are the possible competitors of ETH since they were also getting popular now. Litecoin though has smaller price but it looks promising and has potentials. But I think ETH is still better than other altcoins.
Activity: 21
Activity: 308
Besides bitcoin, I can sense monero or ripple. Not just because of its price but also the stability in the crypto market. But since ethereum has wide range of platform, it is really gonna be hard to be its competitor.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
In view of technology, Wave, Neo and Tezos can be ETH competitor . But most awaited ting is Tezos launch.

Tezos implements (some key features):
Initially PoS (Proof of Stake), a less expensive alternative to PoW
Smart contracts written in a functional paradigm with formal verification
Self-amending - no need to hard forking for most fundamental changes to the protocol (this could be huge)

There one latest article on Tezos development. Tezos is expected to launch in Q3-2018.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
One of the most promising candidates for The Ethereum title is QTUM, a hybrid cryptocurrency technology that takes the best attributes of bitcoin and Ethereum, and blends them together. And another competitor is NEO. NEO is what people like to call "Chinese Ethereum," and not without reason. First, they are very similar, and expose their own decentralized application (gapps) and smart contract accounts. They are both open source, but while Ethereum is supported by a democratic developer base, NEO has full support from the Chinese government. This has made it popular both at home and abroad, as well as for its unique value proposition.
Activity: 68
Now there are two projects that can become a competitor for ETH: WAVES and NEO. These projects are similar in technology to the ethereum network. But still they have not become as popular as ETH today.
Activity: 49
I think Ripple is not far behind and in fact, it doesn't pose as a threat to Eth only, but Bitcoin as well since banks will be supporting Ripple for daily transactions which will eventually make it more popular and in-demand.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
I think is dash
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
A lot of hype around Stellar and EOS. I think they are the main competitors, but I would not advise buying EOS now!
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
it is very difficult to say what exactly is a competitor. perhaps all the coins that are either rapidly developing or have a lot of capital investment or are close in price are competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: