Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor? - page 5. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
For me, the most possible coins that might likely be competitive with ethereum are wave, monero, litecoin and neo as they are also stable, reliable, safe and they also have promising potentials and they are also cheap. They alo have great development team.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.
In the near future, maybe Neo who will be the challenger of Ethereum
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
The most appropriate variant for me is neo, I think it will have prosperous future. EOS is also a good candidate. But not ripple, I don't believe in this coin.
Activity: 187
I think NEO is building its structure to become a major competitor to ETH. I'm already seeing some big ICOS built on the NEO platform, and they have some serious ideas and technology.
Activity: 63
Litecoin, ripple or neo for me are the best picks, cause nowadays they are doing some great moves and in near future  if they will just follow that trend they could come closer and closer to second place. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 140
Great project! Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight. A great and legitmate project that aiming for a better future. https://konios.com/
Activity: 124
Merit: 1

In block chain innovation in this series, I will choose to represent block chain future project is the largest and most controversial EOS, his goal is as an enterprise application (DAPP) decentralized platform at the bottom, he is the etheric lane direct competitors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I think that in fact the etherium does not have strong rivals, because this is the only strong balkan system supported by absolutely all the cryptocommunity in one way or another
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
In my opinion the most competitor of ETH is NEO, EOS, ADA, STELLAR, ONT, ZIL, WAVES. All these coin has chance to be better than ETH as smart contract in the future. The price of these coin also was give huge return, in the long term possible to give the same return like ETH.
Activity: 31

The most possible ethereum competitor, Bitcoin is the first, Lite coin and Ripple. I think that.
Activity: 462
I think a good rival to Ethereum Ripple. Ripple allows you to work with cross-border payments faster than the usual 2-4 days. At its core, Ripple is based on an open shared database or registry that uses the reconciliation process, which allows you to make payments, exchange and transfer of funds in a distributed process.
Activity: 170
Every time more we can see a lot of competitors of ethereum. Here you hace a list of them:

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@champagnecrypto/top-5-ethereum-competitors
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto

As of today ethereum coins is the best coin to invest because it is pumping and grows from $200 dollars to $600 so there are people who really earns a huge amount of profit if they just hold their coin for a very long time.
Activity: 236
Thanks to excellent technical solutions, EOS has every chance to become the main alternative to Ethereum. If the declared bandwidth of the network is really achieved, EOS will leave far behind all its competitors. The market capitalization of the cryptocurrency is constantly growing, new capital is actively pouring into EOS, a significant part of which is spent on the promotion of the project.
Activity: 30
I think Ripple is not far behind and in fact, it doesn't pose as a threat to Eth only, but Bitcoin as well since banks will be supporting Ripple for daily transactions which will eventually make it more popular and in-demand.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
I think many coins will be ethereum competitors. Like BCH, NEO, IOTA and others coin will be the ethereum competitors. I look in coinmarketcap there much coin with great development and the price higher day by day.
Activity: 39
it hit many of ether's weaknesses . for example : network congestion , high transfer fee , difficult to expand .
Activity: 22
I think stellar and ripple will be Ethereum competitors. They have good fundamental. They make deals to several banks and fintech.
They also have good community. So, stellar and ripple is good competitors for Ethereum Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 728
in case you speak me about other cryptocurrencies, there are many others. Take for instance bitcoin, ethereums biggest competitor. there are many elements that go into whether or no longer a crypto is a hit but ethereum has many competition simply look up "top 100 cryptos" and you'll see
copper member
Activity: 728
EOS
a brand new coin presently in its ICO being known as the "Ether killer". Created with the aid of STEEM and Bitshares founder Dan Larimer, EOS promises to be an alternative to and much more scalable than ETH with 0 transaction prices.
I was continuously amazed that eos could do a yearlong ico at a time even as there may be however so much uncertainty surrounding ico's
Pages:
Jump to: