Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor? - page 4. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 100
Only few names come to my mind. They are Ripple, Litecoin, IOTA. These trio of altcoins are on my top 5 most promising altcoins for 2018. I have all of them in my portfolio and not selling them anytime soon, even more than that, I am going to buy some more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
i think EOS will be the most powerful competitor of ether . it hit many of ether's weaknesses . for example : network congestion , high transfer fee , difficult to expand .
Activity: 196
I believe, that have Etherium there is no serious competitors. 90% of ICO use Etherium platform.. There are of course and NEO and WAWES, but they are still far from Ethereum
Activity: 91
The most possible Ethereum competitor is either NEO, EOS and Waves. But Ethereum is still far ahead of these smart contract platforms but they have most things in common.
Activity: 154
From a technical perspective, EOS has the greatest potential.

With powerful EOS, change means not be replaced, be beyond even disappear, so the appearance of EOS can not only change the pattern of the ETH dominance, more important is to prompt the ETH to make changes, so that the whole block chain development bring greater vitality.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
From a application stand, It's kick Cardano (ADA) that has the worthiest future, nevertheless it calmness entails to draw and ad hoc it's and absorbing conception. The side is astral, though.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
every project is unique in its own way and there are pluses and minuses, but I think it's waves, but for the time being it is only getting stronger that it will be necessary to observe further
Activity: 14
I think bitcoin cash is Ethereum's next competitor.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.
What about waves? I think it could include competitors from ethereum because it has its own platform, although for growth is still far away, tron, bitcoincash, ripple and stellar I think can also be to be a competitor of ethereum, which in my opinion litecoin has become a competitor of ethereum.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

ripple, is the competitor of ethereum in the marketcap range. but it still has a difference in value far in terms of price. because it is very difficult to overtake ethereum in the near future.
Activity: 14
it is very difficult to say what exactly is a competitor. perhaps all the coins that are either rapidly developing or have a lot of capital investment or are close in price are competitors.
Activity: 756
frankly ethereum is still a highly trusted altcoin, because of its advantages with smart contract system, but there are some more potential competitors, such as NEO, and EOS, especially EOS lately is very popular and had a rise
Activity: 22
I think Ripple is not far behind and in fact, it doesn't pose as a threat to Eth only, but Bitcoin as well since banks will be supporting Ripple for daily transactions which will eventually make it more popular and in-demand.
Activity: 28
The most possible Ethereum competitor is either NEO, EOS and Waves. But Ethereum is still far ahead of these smart contract platforms but they have most things in common.
Activity: 118
NEO
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
The project is developing and does not stand still. This is very good, as the more you develop, the more positive results, it's fine.
Activity: 101
To begin with, NEO is more scalable than Ethereum. Simply put, it is able to process more transactions per second than Ethereum.
Why does this matter? This saves time.

Don't miss the collaboration of NEO with MyWish Smart Contract!!
Activity: 238
In my opinion there are a few blockchains that can evolve as a true competitor to ethereum, most importantly: Aeternity, EOS, Ardor. Those three could disrupt the ethereal network in various aspects in my opinion, of course only if they can deliver on their promises.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250

Chinese Ethereum – NEO is most possible competitor of Ethereum itself. NEO has similar technology and it developers are constantly working for improving technical parameters of this currency. I have bought some dozens of NEO coins yet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Neo and waves is ethereum competitor at present. There are more which are still in development and probably will tajes a long way before they it become operational like eos and cardano. Neo and waves has been here for quite some times and they have already ongoing ICOs using their platform. So far neo is doing well but I think beating ethereum is impossible at present time as most of the ICO's preferred ethereum platform.
Pages:
Jump to: