Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor? - page 3. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I think the possible competitor of ethereum is neo. They both offer decentralized network and platform for smart  contracts that can be activated with using any third party.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
I think NEO or stellar is the best Ethereum competitor because they are a good platform. Many tokens today use them for their platform, let see a few later :v  Grin. Or maybe also waves?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How about Waves? I think they are doing great.
I agree with you that waves are trying to grow. Waves platforms are of interest to the community. Sometimes I participate in airdrop campaigns and they force me to use waves wallet
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
only one serious competitor is EOS.90% EOS token will be distributed between the participants of the ICO. Only 10% will remain for the developers. This is a good advantage compared to the same NEO.EOS has a powerful help in the face of Steem. In fact, it is a platform for the widest advertising and an inexhaustible source of developers and investors
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
the big competitor for ethereum is ripple, bitcoin cash, eos, litecoin, stellar, cardano and iota. it is good for litecoin that can increase and eos did the same things as litecoin. the list on coinmarketcap giving a good sign to us that there will be a new competitor for each coin and not just for ethereum. and for that list of a competitor, only bitcoin cash that is more expensive than the ethereum but the litecoin has a chance to be expensive too. it will be more interesting for the rest of the months and I am curious about the result.
Activity: 75
That' should be NEO. It worked on the speed of transactions to beat ETH.but it's use is still lower than that of eth
Activity: 84
I think that the possible competitors of Ethereum are WAVES and NEO,they can really compete with it, but Ethereum is still ahead with a large margin.
Activity: 98
Eth got this  Wink but LTC, Neo, Stella , ADA up there for sure
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
For me ripple,but this year i think there is far distance before ripple will be near in the ethereum,because now ethereum was getting more investor and its popularity was getting broad by some country.
Activity: 230
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.
As far as I know Ethereum is so far away from those others that think.was competitors. But for me.no, it doesn't have competitors because of the popularity of the Ethereum.
Activity: 238
There is no possible competitors of Ethereum for me. Because I can see that Ethereum is the most popular among all. Ethereum is a large community so there was no possible competitors for this.
Activity: 82
i think EOS will be the most powerful competitor of ether . it hit many of ether's weaknesses . for example : network congestion , high transfer fee , difficult to expand .
EOS is now far away from Ethereum, and recently the EOS team seems to have been reported with a lot of negative news, so I think EOS is unlikely to reach ETH status in 1-2 years.
Activity: 216
I think the most possible competitors or Ethereum are Litecoin, Neo and Ripple. Because as we can see they have all the same thing in common.
Activity: 350
Perhaps for today Ethereum is quite popular, has a wide application and a large community, so it is difficult for it to compete. Stellar, Achain, EOS are the most famous and promising projects that are called possible competitors of Ethereum, but they are at an early stage of development, so it's too early to say that they can compete with him.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I think the most possible competitor for ethereum are bitcoin cash, eos and waves as they also have very good potentials and blochchain technology and good management but I do not think they will be able to beat ethereum,
Activity: 33
there many projects in competition with Ethereum.
these projects are:
NEO
ADA
EOS
BCASH
ZILLIQA
and many others, but Ethereum seems to be the most widely accepted as smart contract platform!
 Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
Currently, WAWES and NEO have started to catch up with ETH, although there is still some distance between them. They can really compete with the Ethereum. But while he is still ahead with a large margin.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com

The great competitor of ethereum would be litecoin And neo because they have things in common.
Activity: 86
I think EOS will be Ethereum's biggest competitor. If EOS can achieve what it says, then I believe it will go beyond Ethereum. With a strong competition, the industry will develop faster. I think this is a very good phenomenon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
The project is developing and does not stand still. This is very good, as the more you develop, the more positive results, it's fine.
Pages:
Jump to: