Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 2. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
January 09, 2019, 08:47:49 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
for comparison the price in crypto currency is said to be stable I don't think there is because it's the nature of the currency if you see the annual graph can be said to increase in terms of fixed prices in this case it takes confidence and patience in making major capital investments I think

tezos i think.

it is 0.5 dollar for 1 month. but it will fly moon in 3 years i think. it is undervalued now.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
January 09, 2019, 06:33:16 AM
The most stable altcoin at the moment is xrp. Have you seen its reflection to market dump?
It hasn't lost capitalisation and it was awesome seeing its stability although I hate ripple

It can be said that the most stable coins are the top 10 in coinmarketcap, and some altcoins that look stable in some time even when the market red is still cheap coins like Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, and so on.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
January 09, 2019, 05:38:54 AM
The most stable altcoin at the moment is xrp. Have you seen its reflection to market dump?
It hasn't lost capitalisation and it was awesome seeing its stability although I hate ripple
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 02:38:27 PM
As you can see, there are a lot of altcoins in this market for you to call a stable altcoin, but when the market fall without any slow down, then all altcoins will surely drop too, so it may not be helpful if you want to invest in a stable altcoin, but another way to ensure a stable amount of money when the market fall is keeping USDT instead.
Activity: 297
Merit: 4
telefy.finance[
January 08, 2019, 01:17:42 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

i think you want find good STO projects. with shareing bennefits.  if you find good project with stable working product. i think its will be best gift for your crypto activity.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
January 08, 2019, 12:55:58 PM
Basicaly altcoin are not stable. They have faster growth and decline such as bitcoin. Afteral i think Ripple is the most stable altcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
If you look at the market now, then you can note the BNB token which has dropped only 5 times while the rest of the altcoins are 30 or more
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 01:00:38 PM
Bloomberg says; Tether LTD. I have examined the reserves and I have enough money. The US Department of Justice's investigation continues. The price of the assault .. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-18/crypto-mystery-clues-suggest-tether-has-the-billions-it-promised
Activity: 252
October 11, 2018, 02:01:46 AM
in my opinion most stable altcoin is Countinghouse ( shows continuous growth for several months) and XYO coin also not falling for a long time.
Activity: 256
October 11, 2018, 01:49:03 AM
Monero has never let me down since ICO. Stability, profit and development is what the investor needs in a coin for a long time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 11, 2018, 01:15:30 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
for comparison the price in crypto currency is said to be stable I don't think there is because it's the nature of the currency if you see the annual graph can be said to increase in terms of fixed prices in this case it takes confidence and patience in making major capital investments I think

agree . there arent known stable cryptos not even altcoins or tokens because cryptos are created to become a volatile type of currencies although some of us will still mistakinly said that alts/token are stabe because they dont really fluctuate too much when compared to bitcoin but actually , their stability is only good for a limited amount of time . but being volatile can somehow gives an advantage  because we can now earn an unlimited amount of profit , sky is only the limit .
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 01:03:50 AM
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 10, 2018, 10:53:25 PM
According to me most stable coin in the market is ETH and EOS
These both coins are profitable for long term investments. ETH have stability in future market. But always remember one thing nothing in certain in cryptos. These are either assumptions or predictions by referring past trends.
ETH and EOS are just two altcoin are under Bitcoin's control because the demand for investment in these two coin recently is not high and the value is decreasing very quickly. I hope this will end soon because everyone has lost a lot of profits and wants the uptrend period to happen soon.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
October 10, 2018, 08:20:59 PM
XLM did really a great job so far. Many coins lost about eighty percent value. Even strong coins like Ethereum and Litecoin have lost a lot of blood. That's why it's gonna take a lot of time to recovery.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 07:51:19 PM
These both coins are profitable for long term investments. ETH have stability in future market. But always remember one thing nothing in certain in cryptos. These are either assumptions or predictions by referring past trends.
Where do you live dude? don't you even see how volatility both of coins are? The stable coin means if there was no a lot of volatility that can make the price of the coin will be jumping instantly.
USDT and any coins that backed by the dollar can be considerd as a stable coin dude.
Activity: 644
October 10, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

both of these coins are stable in my opinion because they have an unlimited supply but have a high market capitalization, so the movement to increase significantly is slightly hampered. however, if for long-term investments it will indeed be very profitable because the two coins can continue to increase the price even though it has experienced a very drastic decline.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 10, 2018, 04:52:07 PM
To choose a stable altcoin you should choose USDT, but if a stable altcoin will never make us profit from the market, perhaps choose the altcoin fluctuations, so hopefully that will enjoy price difference.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
October 10, 2018, 01:45:35 PM
Activity: 154
October 10, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
in my opinion the most stable altcoin is Ether, but not permanently stable because sometimes its value is goes down and up. Also Ether is you can buy it in lower price but profitable.
Activity: 126
September 22, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
The last events on the market allowed me to see one good coin. This is WAVE. She last month is at the same price
Pages:
Jump to: