Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 14. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:58:37 AM
A perfect currency will be one which takes it features from a variety of coins like free and instant transactions from Nano, a platform where decentralized applications can be created from Ethereum and the community from Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
I believe that it is best now to invest in BTC and ETH in the sphere of crypto, they can show their growth further. I personally plan to continue investing in them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
Do not look for a perfect coin, each option has certain drawbacks and weaknesses that need to be considered. In any case, you need to choose the right option for your abilities and tasks.
Activity: 62
June 25, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
Ideally should be stable and have many projects built upon it, also fast, secure and should be trading in many reputable exchanges, lastly, there should be a team of core programmers devoted to it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 03:40:41 AM
In my opinion, no coin is perfect. Each of them will have negative and positive side. As we see that Bitcoin is the kind of the crypto. It is likely a very promising cryptocurrency. But, it has very expensive transaction fee. So does the other coins. They have different concepts and ideas and they have upsides.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 03:24:33 AM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency. If you are looking for one then you will be disappointed. There is no one coin that is perfect and they all have their flaws. Also every coin in the market have a purpose that they serve and a sector that they can be applied in. No one coin does it all. Just pick a good coin in the market you think will do good and invest in it, that for you will be your perfect coin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
June 25, 2018, 03:22:34 AM
There are no perfect crypto currency, they all are under development. They will growing and getting better and better, but to reach perfect would be impossible.

There is no perfect crypto but there is almost perfect which we have been using it already. Its bitcoin, nothing else can be a better coin that it. People had been dumping the tokens they hold to get their hands with btc. If the price of BTC will rise up beyond $20000 in the next years, that means proof.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
June 25, 2018, 03:14:06 AM
There are no perfect crypto currency, they all are under development. They will growing and getting better and better, but to reach perfect would be impossible.
Activity: 54
June 25, 2018, 03:11:23 AM
I think there is no perfect cryptocurrency, because there will always be flaws each project has his own flaws and that's why it's keep developing
Activity: 434
June 25, 2018, 03:03:28 AM
We can not talk about the availability of any completely perfect currency in the crypto market, each project has its own shortcomings. It is necessary simply to take into account the individual shortcomings and tasks of a particular project for reliable investments.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
June 21, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
Zero fees, fast transactions, untraceable, secured network, user-friendly software and customers support. And you can buy a house or a cup of coffee with it
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 10:43:32 AM
I express my personal opinion! I think the perfect token should have a stable price first! Secondly, its payment process is convenient and quick, and it can be used as a living payment method!
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 10:41:03 AM
there is no perfect cryptocurrency. there are always flaws in it that is why they continue to develop it. even coins that are successful continue to develop its because they are not perfect.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 04:55:58 AM
Ideally should be stable and have many projects built upon it, also fast, secure and should be trading in many reputable exchanges, lastly, there should be a team of core programmers devoted to it.
Activity: 73
June 20, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
I believe that the ideal, perfect crypto currency does not exist not only now, but also can not exist a priori. It is only possible to aspire to an ideal, but it never will be possible to reach it. I believe that a crypto-currency that is as close to an ideal as possible should have such qualities as high price, the ability to quickly earn, stability and reliability, officially recognition to the whole world, the simplicity of transactions with a low commission and widespread application as payment.
Activity: 77
June 20, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
I do not think that there is some kind of perfect crypto currency. Sometimes it is bitcoin, sometimes ETH, sometimes some altcoin. It depends on the situation in the market and the news.
Activity: 210
June 19, 2018, 02:46:16 PM
Definitely Bitcoin and Eth is the best crypto currency in the market . Bitcoin is the parents of all crypto currency and the highest market cap coin .
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 02:28:14 PM
For me, two crypto-currencies are perfect, Bitcoin and Ethereum. I constantly invest and recommend to all my friends.
Activity: 126
June 19, 2018, 10:42:33 AM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency on the market today, but it may appear in the future, I think that the price of a perfect cryptocurrency should be stable, and can be used by people for daily payments!
Activity: 153
June 19, 2018, 08:29:44 AM
I think the ideal cryptocurrency will be the one that will be for some reason fixed . and there will be no artificial lifting and overestimation of the cost . And this action will help to become ideal )))
Pages:
Jump to: